It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm the same, tell oh when I'm ovulating etc. It's good if you can both be in it together:thumbup:
I tend to be fine and then the 2ww kicks in and I just go symptom crazy!:rofl:

I hate the 2ww- it's absolute torture!
Tbh, I haven't had any phantom symptoms of any kind so far- I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I suppose at least when (hopefully) I do get pregnant, then I'll know about it :haha:

Hi Ladies

Thanks for the good luck Toots :thumbup: I will let you all know how tomorrow goes. Getting a bit nervous and think I will be in the morning but I'll be fine once I've done a week or two there I'm sure. I'm only going to be working part-time - Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays - and will be doing 8.45am-3.15pm, so nice hours. So I should be home for around 4pm :happydance:

I am LOVING the flashing 'It Fell Out' sign Toots and Inkdchick - can I copy and paste that onto mine do you think? I WANT IT!! :happydance:

x

Definately get the flashing sign nat! :happydance: it took me an age to get it but inkdchick did it within mins! I look forward to seeing your flashing bottom tomorrow:thumbup:

Morning Toots :)
Doing ok thanks. Going out shopping today with a friend (can't sit still even when I'm off work!) so that shoould keep me occupied!
How are you today?

I'm good thanks stork. :sex: last night and I actually kept the :spermy: in all
night. If they can't find where they are going after a whole night then there really is no hope for them:haha:
Have a good day shopping, don't forget to buy your honey!:thumbup:

Hey ladies

Loving the signature! Well done - now I can keep tabs on where you are at, without having to ask constantly!

I am a happy girl today... Finally told my Daddy, my best friend, about pregnancy. He had planned to come up at the weekend, and I was going to tell him in person, but he's not any more. So I told him last night on the phone. He is over the moon - had to hang up to deal with his tears and then phone back!!! He is so excited, and now that he knows I feel like it is more real - we talk at least twice a day, so it's been so weird not talking about what is most important to me right now! Then I phoned my brother, who was all excited and protective and emotional too! So that's all the family, except my Granny, who I am not telling until we have some proof baby is okay - Granny is a worrier, so I want to be able to tell her everything is okay!

I took a photo of my bump last night and kept staring back at it!

On the down side - this heightened sense of smell thing is pretty cruel! I took the dogs to the beach this morning and there was a dead seal - I was nearly sick - despite being more than used to the smell of dead things... It was disgusting!

I'm crossing everything for you Toots! Even my legs, cause I can now!!!

I hope today goes really well for you Nat - don't be nervous - I bet you'll do a fab job and your new colleagues will love you as much as we do!

Cx

Aww Windswept, how exciting that almost everyone is in the know now- it must have been so emotional for you (in a good way, obviously!!). :happydance:
Toots- yay you for keeping it all in overnight (lol, back to the original topic of the thread!). Hope that they're clever :spermy: and find their way where they're supposed to!!

It's all emotional just now - in the most fabulous way ever! I feel on top of the world. I really hope that my highs are not upsetting you guys... I have stuck around 'cause you are a lovely bunch of ladies and cause I want to support you in getting your BFP - I genuinely do want you all to be as happy as me! I'm not here to rub your noses in it!

Have a fab day shopping Stork!

Yeah - Toots, let's hope they are strong little swimmers who found their way - like in that amazing video that was posted on here!

We'll have none of that sort of talk windswept! We love having you here and you're not going anywhere till we all get a bfp:haha:
I'm so pleased you got a lovely response from your family, was it a bit better than the in laws?

Sorry on the late response – i don’t really go on the net in the evenings / at home much!
Thanks for the welcomes 
Yea his bike was a write off – he doesn’t ride anymore unfortunately (or thankfully im not sure lol)! He sold his bikes!
Yea ive already dosed my fella up on Selenium, Multivits and Zinc LOL i just force feed him when i take mine every eve!
We haven’t had any assistance medically yet, i mean we’ve had our tests but since our results the doctor has been pants! Ive decided to change docs after a horrible experience with my doc, he was a complete prick about the whole situation so my plans at the mo are to get the OH re-tested and then go to a new practice – pref a female doctor – hopefully she will be more understanding!!
So mamadonna and windswept, did you have any tricks up your sleeves to get your BFP’s!!!! Im desperate to get mine now and i just feel like its never going to happen!!!! I feel like im doing all i can – lots of :sex:, vitamins etc!!!
Also my OPK’s are still showing a very faint second line but nothing dark  grrrrr! So frustrating! Also done temping but my chart means nothing to me LOL xx
PS loving your new “it fell out” sign lol x

It was much much better than the inlaws! My Daddy is so funny - he makes out he's a big macho man, but at my wedding he was bubbling away and last night he was the same! He's talking about how he's going to come to visit more often and all the things he's going to do with bubba. I was telling him that he's really lucky, 'cause most men have to wait a whole nother generation to become gread-grampas... He's not going to have to wait, cause he is going to be a GREAT grampa!

Thank you for making me feel welcome - sometimes I feel insensitive talking about the good things, but then I class you guys as friends, so it feels right to share the highs and the lows with you! I aint going nowhere until we are all on the pregnancy forums! You've got 7 months before I am on baby forum, so get a move on girls!

Mamadonna... How are you feeling?

Cx

I agree with Toots- you can't leave this thread Windswept. You guys are the reason that I gatecrashed this thread lol. Besides which, hearing your positive story gives me hope :)
Hi again Samira!

I'm hoping to be requesting to be your bump buddie windswept by the end of this cycle:thumbup: Fingers crossed for a bfp this month then we can still make a Christmas announcement! You sound so much better now the pains have settled, you just need the bladder to start behaving itself!:haha:
Hi samira, I tried temping but didn't get on with it at all, a complete mystery to me:dohh:
Not sure how far back you've gone through the posts (it is kinda long!) but there's plenty of natural things to try to help things along. Have you got oh on ginseng? That's supposed to be v good for sperm.

Good Morning all.
Hi SamiraNChris :hi:
Toots last resort SatNav !!! :haha:
Windswept you couldn't upset anyone if you tried far too sweet a person :flower:

Well, in that case I am going to show you my bump! See why I am thinking it is quite big for 7 weeks?!

Thank you ladies - I hope I can inspire you, and make you aware of what happens when it is your turn.

Samira - it's hard to advise as everyone is different... I think it is important to enjoy one another and avoid it being clinical. I would avoid charting, etc until such times as you are worrying a lot. I started to chart as I wasn't convinced I was ovulating, but doing so made our love making more about baby making than relaxing and enjoying one another. If you are unsure what your cycle is doing though, it would be an idea to chart so that you can see when you ovulate, what your luteal phase is, etc - help you to plan - but all I see from these fertililty monitors and opks is people getting frustrated, so I avoided those. Don't worry about it 'falling out' or about doing the deed too often (I don't think you can do it too often)... Do what feels right, and enjoy it.

I know it is easier said than done.

PS - the charting isn't always accurate - mine didn't show that I ovulated until I tweaked it to look better!

Attachments

• Photo012[1].jpg
    Photo012[1].jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 10
HAha yea i had a little flick through but theres 90 pages so was a bit long!!

Im trying to keep up the PMA with it and think im going to get a nice big fat positive this month!!! id love to announce it to my folks at xmas!!!

How long have you all been trying for?!xx

i would definately say that this is a big bump for 7 weeks hun, TWINS it is by the looks, aww how wonderful, and Mr windswpt would soon get into the swing of it bless him, aww hun when is your scan ? x

Good Morning It fell out crew, Nat , Toots, Mamdonna, waitin4astork and our newbe SamiranChris, how are we this fine sunny morning, apart from Winswept who looks like she defo has two on board LOL, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->