It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Well, in that case I am going to show you my bump! See why I am thinking it is quite big for 7 weeks?!

Thank you ladies - I hope I can inspire you, and make you aware of what happens when it is your turn.

Samira - it's hard to advise as everyone is different... I think it is important to enjoy one another and avoid it being clinical. I would avoid charting, etc until such times as you are worrying a lot. I started to chart as I wasn't convinced I was ovulating, but doing so made our love making more about baby making than relaxing and enjoying one another. If you are unsure what your cycle is doing though, it would be an idea to chart so that you can see when you ovulate, what your luteal phase is, etc - help you to plan - but all I see from these fertililty monitors and opks is people getting frustrated, so I avoided those. Don't worry about it 'falling out' or about doing the deed too often (I don't think you can do it too often)... Do what feels right, and enjoy it.

I know it is easier said than done.

PS - the charting isn't always accurate - mine didn't show that I ovulated until I tweaked it to look better!

I think your right - it is pretty stressfull all the charting and testing etc!!! its so hard to not though, I never used to but since coming on this website you learn a lot and then want to try it - all i used to do was chart my periods on a FF app so i knew when i was next going to come on and it had a rough guide to when I "should" ovulate lol! but even then nothing happened - my OH's little swimmers need to swim harder LOL only 4% have the power to make it - maybe I should give them some energy drinks!!! :haha:

OMG windswept! I agree with inkdchick, me thinks there may be twins in there!:happydance::happydance:

I don't want to get my hopes up! I have had to go shopping for smock type tops!

I have midwife tomorrow afternoon, so hoping to get a date for scan soon after - although doctors insist it will be about 12-13 weeks... So looking at around 6 December. That's ages away!!!

Samira - I was trying for 5 months 2 weeks and 4 days... 5 months 2 weeks is apparently the average it takes a couple to conceive - so it would appear that we are pretty average!

Samira - I have to admit that I enjoyed charting - it made me more aware of my body and I loved fertility friend for letting me have it all in front of me. Helps with the old symptom spotting too! How long have you been trying?

Good Morning It fell out crew, Nat , Toots, Mamdonna, and our newbe SamiranChris, how are we this fine sunny morning, apart from Winswept who looks like she defo has two on board LOL, xx

Morninnggg! im really good thanks - a liiil bit nervous got my graduation ceremony tomorrow! im not ready at all - need to go buy a dress and shoes on my lunch break!!!! the thoughts of what if i fall over when i collect it wont go away!!!!! plus the thought of hundreds of eyes staring at me is pretty daunting!!!!!!!

Plus my mum and step dad will be there........along with my real dad so thats going to be pretty weird :S xx

I don't want to get my hopes up! I have had to go shopping for smock type tops!

I have midwife tomorrow afternoon, so hoping to get a date for scan soon after - although doctors insist it will be about 12-13 weeks... So looking at around 6 December. That's ages away!!!

Samira - I was trying for 5 months 2 weeks and 4 days... 5 months 2 weeks is apparently the average it takes a couple to conceive - so it would appear that we are pretty average!

If i was you i would book a private scan as i would realy want to know NOW !! good luck

Morning Donna, how's you today?
Hey inkdchick, how are the pains you were getting?
Samira, we've been trying 20 months:dohh:

I'll see how things go tomorrow Inkdchick! I'm not wanting to get excited about the prospect of twins, but glad you can see why I am thinking that idea can't be ruled out. There are some women on first tri with twins who lost weight in the first 12 weeks, so there are no rules. I could just be carrying a monster!

Good Morning It fell out crew, Nat , Toots, Mamdonna, and our newbe SamiranChris, how are we this fine sunny morning, apart from Winswept who looks like she defo has two on board LOL, xx

Morninnggg! im really good thanks - a liiil bit nervous got my graduation ceremony tomorrow! im not ready at all - need to go buy a dress and shoes on my lunch break!!!! the thoughts of what if i fall over when i collect it wont go away!!!!! plus the thought of hundreds of eyes staring at me is pretty daunting!!!!!!!

Plus my mum and step dad will be there........along with my real dad so thats going to be pretty weird :S xx

Oooh - enjoy! Whatever else happens on the day, remember to be proud of yourself for your achievement. Mine was really impersonal - it was an OU one and I didn't know a single other person, but I was so chuffed to finally be there and holding that certificate!

Me and Chris have been trying for over a year now! We have been held back a bit – when we got his swimmers tested we were told the results were normal and a fair few months later (appx8/9) we got a call saying that the results were wrong and that they were pretty bad! Sooo that was 9 months wasted that we could of done more with!!

ahh that would be amazing if you had twins - its my dream to have identical twins!!! good luck with your midwife appointment :) xx

Hey Toots, well they are still there on and off but both sides now, also getting bloody reflux too aftr ive eaten , its as though im nort digesting properly and it all comes back up, awful, never had that before but not looking to far into anything it could jsut be a bug as i feel a little run down too so taking it easy for today basically doing S.F.A. today and see if i feel better for the weekend we are off to Rome to see in inlaws this coming friday so want to feel better to fly :( xx

That's a super cute bump windswept! Perhaps the midwife will be able to shed some light on why you've grown quite quickly. 6th dec is ages away!!!

I'll see how things go tomorrow Inkdchick! I'm not wanting to get excited about the prospect of twins, but glad you can see why I am thinking that idea can't be ruled out. There are some women on first tri with twins who lost weight in the first 12 weeks, so there are no rules. I could just be carrying a monster!

yup you could thats true and see how you feel, i wish you all the best whether its twins or the 'Winswept Monster' !, thats what you have 'The Windswept Monster Belly' :rofl: ( hope i didnt offend !) xx tina

A day of doing s.f.a sounds bliss inkdchick, enjoy! Could the soy be upsetting your digestive system?

yeah that what i thought, so will take it for the last time from the 10th cd3 next cycle and see if it happens again well i wont be ttc anymore after that so i wont have to worry about the soy :rofl: but i really do hope that the soy works for every single lady on here trying with it coz it does work for the majority of ladies im just gonna be one of the unlucky ones that it doesnt work for but im not sad about it, im not down about it as i have given the last nearly 3 years to ttc and have had 9 emmc so i really do think enough is enough honey i cant keep going on like this its hard as you know and im nearly 44 i think its time to stop !..I will always keep on here tho as i have made some fantastic friends and i want to be on here to see all the 'it fell out crew', get their BFP's it would make my day ! :) xxx

Inkdchick, once a crew member, always a crew member! This could be your cycle, you just don't know until af knocks at your door. Maybe once you finally decide to stop trying it'll just happen cos the stress will have been removed?

thing is i gave up without him knowing last month and truly havent tried this month at all as i have just lost heart in it all so stress has been non-existant which is probably a good thing i could do without any more grey hairs lol !, but see will have to see i do think however that af will show on the 8th nov but if it dont you guys are gonna have to wait til tues before i can post anything coz im in Rome until monday night !!! if i did fall this month not only will it be a bloody miracle but i will post it int he biggest lettering you guys have ever seen !!!!!! and thats a promise !!!! good luck to you too hun xxxxx

Hey everyone, love the flashing sigs :D
Windswept your bump is adorable.

Well, Inkdchick - I am hoping and praying for you. I hope you have a fab weekend, and that you return with good news. Good luck with the inlaws... Now that's a nice distance for them to be! Maybe Mr Windswept's mum would like a villa in Italy?! PS - Rome is incredible... But Pompeii is quite possibly one of the most amazing places - have you made it over there?

I'm worrying about my windswept monster belly! I hope it slows down a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->