It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm pretty good thank you, still showing some symptoms but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much.
How are you?

I be feeling pretty good today thanks boob not as painful but the :witch: is really kicking my head in - nasty old cow

What symptoms? I love a bit of symtom spotting:haha:
I'm good today thankyou. Feel in a good mood:thumbup:

Glad to hear your boob is on the mend Donna. How much longer will :witch:be with you?

Dear god Windswept it's defo a "windswept monster" or twins!!

Glad to hear you're in a good mood :thumbup:

Well apart from the cramps, frequent urinating, heartburn, headaches and nausea I've been getting strange cramps in my legs, well more so my thighs. I'm also burping a lot, so much that even my mother passed comment on it. Its not loud obnoxious burps just small ones. I'm also hungry more often than usual but when I eat I can only eat small portions or I feel sick again.

usually 4 days so Friday. Then good to go for the weekend.
I see youv'e the TWW going on now - god how I hate that bit

I'd have that test on stand by - oh and makes sure there's a chair nearby too for the shock! :hugs:

Murd - my goodness, that sounds promising! When will you test?

You've got a lot going on there Murd! Will you wait to see if af is late or sneak in a cheeky test?!
What's your game plan this time Donna? :sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::haha:
Do worry windswept, it'll just fall out! Nice and easily:thumbup:

Nice and easy?! I hope so! Though now I am picturing it climbing out itself!

I think I'm going to wait a few more days before testing again. I done one test a few days ago and it was negative but it was early and it wasn't first response.
I got a first response to try for my next one but I think I still want to wait until I can be sure I'm late.

Well done you! Let us know when you've done it! I have to say that I'd have loved to have waited til the line was darker, instead of wondering if the faint line was really there!

yeah may as well lose a few pound too all that exercise !!:haha:

Mmmmm starting to get a picture here - hibernating for winter , climbing out itself ......my god Windswept it's a baby bear growing in there !!!!

Mmmmm starting to get a picture here - hibernating for winter , climbing out itself ......my god Windswept it's a baby bear growing in there !!!!

Chuckle chuckle! A baby Mr Windswept then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->