It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Aww bless - so i'm gathering that Mr Windswept is tall, covered in hair and likes messing about in rivers looking for his tea then ?? :haha:

Well, he's tall, cuddly like a bear and manages several salmon rivers! But he's not hairy!

Well done on your guess!

:rofl: good grief I don't think I could have done that any better if I'd tried - psychic channel here I come :haha:

Samira, did you get yourself a nice frock for your graduation at lunchtime?:thumbup:

I'm impressed Donna! You were near enough spot on there. Now put those psychic skills to good use and tell me if I'll get a bfp this month:haha:

And tell me if bump is boy or girl?! Psychic Donna - I can just visualise all the signature strips with 'Gail predicts.... Donna predicts...'

You could make a fortune!

Hey Mama! How are things today? Any new early pregnancy symptoms?

Woah not a chance ladies not even tempting fate on this one !
I will happily predict I see us all in the new year getting fatter and that's not down to over indulging over Xmas either :hugs:

I don't think you care bump blue or pink to be honest Windswept

I really don't! So when I refer to bubba as 'her' don't think it's cause I want a girl more than a boy - I just want a healthy baby. But, I have to admit that I do think it is a girl - gut instinct.

Ohhh, Mama - that can't be good? Are you finding yourself tired all day, or just certain times? I am fine first thing and wide awake at night, but sleepy at work - really feel like a nap sometimes. Normally I am zonked by 9.30 pm, but I've been having to force myself to go to bed at midnight lately... Which is crap when I get up at 5 am :(

just this time in the afternoon seems to get me,early nite for me tonite i think

ooh mamadonna the washing line thing sounds painful , better to put ur feet up and have a nice cuppa relaxing bath then bed - all by 7pm please !!
that goes for you too Windswept :hugs:

I'm starting to worry we haven't dtd enough:dohh: did cd7,9,11,12 and tonight will be 13. Doesn't seem much when I look at it! When I spoke to oh at lunchtime I told him that I'm extra determined to succeed this month cos I really am worried about the hospital. He reckons that his gut feeling is we're probably going to end up at our hospital appointment. He wasn't being unkind but I think more realistic. Now I'm worried we should have done more!

ooh mamadonna the washing line thing sounds painful , better to put ur feet up and have a nice cuppa relaxing bath then bed - all by 7pm please !!
that goes for you too Windswept :hugs:

ok,i'll tell hubby i have had my orders :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back