It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm starting to worry we haven't dtd enough:dohh: did cd7,9,11,12 and tonight will be 13. Doesn't seem much when I look at it! When I spoke to oh at lunchtime I told him that I'm extra determined to succeed this month cos I really am worried about the hospital. He reckons that his gut feeling is we're probably going to end up at our hospital appointment. He wasn't being unkind but I think more realistic. Now I'm worried we should have done more!

i dtd cd8 10 12 and 16

stop putting additional pressure on yourself getting all stewed up over this ere appointment you don't need high blood pressure when you get there ! :flower:

Well said Donna! I think you've been busy enough, and you've done everything right... You just need to keep up the PMA - or you'll have us to answer to!

I was just wonderin i started af on mon then yesterday it stopped now its comin back?????

Any thoughts

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/cycle.png?d=1288587600;7;15;28;14

Hi Clair, that's an odd one. I was going to suggest ib but then I'm not sure it would start, stop and then start again.

IB doesn't usually start then stop ans start again - but everyone is different has it been heavy light ?

Could it have been a sort of spotting before the start of af fully?

windswept i have one question hun , how do you hide that lovely bump of yours at work as i guessed that they dont know yet ! ? x

I think I've succeeded so far! Tunic tops are great! I just need to stop placing my hand on my belly!

I will be telling my boss tomorrow though, as I have my appraisal and it makes sense to let him know then, when we are planning next year's work... And maybe so he'll let me work from home if I need to.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Well, I've done my first day in my new job. All went well. But think I may actually DO some work tomorrow - been mainly filling in forms, meeting people, getting ID badges sorted and trying to negotiate the new systems today :wacko: Got to take notes at a meeting first thing in the morning though so that will be my first official job :happydance:

OH came home with a lovely little 'congratulations' card for me with a lovely little note in it about me following and getting my dream of working in the NHS :kiss:

Well, looks like I've missed quite a lot of conversation today! :dohh: Windswept, I can't believe your bump!! It's so cute :thumbup:

x

Hey Nat, so glad you're first day went well:thumbup: To be able to do a job you've always wanted to do is fab!
Make sure you get your flashing sign on your bottom hun!:happydance:

Click on mine and it'll take you to the site where you get it. If I remember rightly the glitter writing is on the right hand side of the site. Then you follow the instruction, cut and paste. It took me bloody ages but then I am a clutz with computers!:haha:

I'm struggling :cry:

I can get onto the site and find the glitter text but it won't paste it to my signature, it's just pasting all the wording of the site!

Will keep trying :dohh:

you need to copy & paste the second set of code once you have created your words... not the top set of code :)

That happened to me to! Im not entirely sure how I managed it to be honest! I was left and right clicking the mouse and I think it was a bit of luck! Inkdchick got hers on really quick so if you can't do it then she'll know what to do:thumbup:

Congratulations Nat - so glad your first day went well! Enjoy! Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->