It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I haven't seen a pic of Windswept's bump.... did I miss a photo somewhere hun??

It's a few pages back Hun. The lovely bump was shown this afternoon:thumbup: it's super cute!

I trawled back to have a looksy at Windswept's bump & it's a BIGGUN!! (twins at least!) I am sadly bigger than that on a normal (non preg) day PMSL!!!

:cry:

Got all emotional and had a huge big grin

Hubby (got home early): why are you looking daft?
Me: Windswept's bump! isn't it marvellous!!!
Hubby: Wilma's bump?
Me: No Windswept, she lives in Scotland
Hubby: is she on that scary website where you all talk about strong sperm?
Me: errrm, yes I suppose so :haha:

i think its a fantastic bump !
MrsMatt your OH is so funny he's right tho :rofl:

he is a hoot!! (but don't tell him as he'll get cocky and boastful LOL)
he also found the wedding forum I was on, terrifying.... but has made chums & golfing buddies with many similarly henpecked hubbies so he doesn't mind so much now!

Tee hee!

Thanks MrsMatt!

I should explain that my name should be windsweptstina, but this forum doesn't let me have enough letters!

I sent the photo to my Dad and even he used the word 'cute'!!! I had to take my bra off when I got home tonight - it's digging in already. But they recommend not wearing underwire when pregnant, so I need to go shopping anyway!

not looking forward to sacrificing my underwires..... think a sexless supportive gym croptop will be my boobholder of choice.... happy shopping my dear M&S have got some pretty ones at the mo :)

Just read mrs matts post to my oh and he is in full agreement that this is a scary website where we talk about things he doesn't want to know!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

not looking forward to sacrificing my underwires..... think a sexless supportive gym croptop will be my boobholder of choice.... happy shopping my dear M&S have got some pretty ones at the mo :)

Yeah, a sports bra might be the best option... But as we have no shops on this rock, I'll have to do some online shopping! Not quite the same appeal!

watching his lip slightly curl in repulsion at the mention of Cervical Mucus does keep me amused & lighthearted when I am feeling like a fat barren moose!!

Yeah, a sports bra might be the best option... But as we have no shops on this rock, I'll have to do some online shopping! Not quite the same appeal!

Get thee over to a bigger rock for proper measuring chicken!

I don't think Mr Windswept would like to know what we talk about... Especially since the ginger pubes confession!!!

Yes, Mrs Matt - I think you might be right! I will arrange to jump rocks to see what happens in civilisation!

your secret's safe with me Windswept!

BTW hubby is actually pregnant himself.... he must be.. as he has just eaten (in one bowl) chicken soup, tuna and rice!! PUKEEEEEEEY!!!

Hi Clair, that's an odd one. I was going to suggest ib but then I'm not sure it would start, stop and then start again.

Well its completely stopped now im not quite sure wot that was in the mornin it was fresh blood light flow by the eve it had turned 2 a dark brown thick type discharge mucas with a little normal blood (sorry 2 be graphic) im really confused guys plzzzz xxx:wacko:

Morning ladies, how is everybody today?
Inkdchick are you feeling better :hugs:
Clair, when is af due? Is this bleeding you've had around the right time in your cycle to have been ib?

Morning Toots! How are you today?
Nat- glad all went well on your first day at work :)

Morning stork, I'm good thanks. Dtd again last night :happydance: I won't be able to sit down soon :rofl: but with any luck it'll be worth it. Did you have a nice day shopping yesterday? Buy anything nice:thumbup:

Morning ladies!

It's midwife appointment day - 3 pm!!! For the first time ever, I am not worried about having bloods taken!!!

Clair - if you think you might be, then I'd do a test - the strange bleeding could be implantation bleeding, so it might be worth a try. Otherwise I'd see what next month's af is like and if it's odd again, head to the doctors. If you have just come off the pill, it might be that your cycles are still taking time to recover?

Cx

Morning windswept, have fun at the midwife appointment. Will you be asking for an earlier scan today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->