It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ooh Windswept, that's exciting! Hope the appointment goes well :)
Go Toots!! :thumbup: :haha: OH and I dtd yesterday too and then he woke me up in the night to do it again! That was very unlike him- just hope he's as willing around O time lol!
I didn't buy a lot yesterday although I did have some reflexology done at the Chinese alternative medicine place :) Also came away with some herbs to aid fertility and lower stress, so I'm starting on those today. They've given me a free session of acupuncture too, so I may have that done next week.

Yes, Toots, I am going to beg for an earlier scan!!!

Oooh - that's interesting with the herbs and acupuncture... Let us know how that goes!

I'll be interested in how you get on with the herbs etc stork and I've read good things about acupuncture so that's well worth giving it a go, plus it's free so that's an added bonus:thumbup: was the reflexology done to aid fertility as well?

The reflexology was just to help me relax really, but I did mention about TTC so she did some extra work on the uterus area of my foot :blush:
I'll keep you guys posted if the herbs and acupuncture help- the herbs smell a bit weird but I'm willing to give anything a go!

Hi Toots & everyone... and good luck @ the midwife Windswept :D

I have an interview later on.... eeeek!!! but otherwise am OK thanks. Should really go to the gym, I know it'd make me more energised & PMA about it...

thanks hun! just something to tide me over til we move, hopefully in March... but mostly stop me being sooooo bored!!!

Morning ladies, how is everybody today?
Inkdchick are you feeling better :hugs:
Clair, when is af due? Is this bleeding you've had around the right time in your cycle to have been ib?

Morning Toots, i still have a very mild cramping goig on low down and the reflux shows its face on time right after eating at every meal time, so roll on af coz i swear shes gonna show xx

Morning Windswept ( hun have you got a first name it takes ages to type this one :rofl: how are you this morning, morning Donna hope you are well and to anyone else i may have forgotten xx :friends:

Hey inkdchick, we could call her windy but I'm not sure how she'd feel about that one:haha:
Bumped into someone I know yesterday, he's 61 and has met a lady who is 40. The very first time that they dtd she fell pregnant! Look at their ages Hun, it just goes to show that anything is possible:kiss:

Aww thank you hun , i dont know if i want a 60 year old to get pregnant tho :rofl: my OH is 46 i think that's old enough for me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I agree about the name of Windy but true she may not like it but she may find it hilarious and want to keep it , lol x

Morning Inkdchick :)
Just drank my first load of the herbs. They taste REALLY bad- had to pinch my nose when I drank them lol. They did suggest mixing in a teaspoon of honey if I found them too bitter, so that would be killing two birds with one stone :D

:rofl: bless you i dont think i could do it but if needs must, i do take a spoonful of natural organic honey bee honey with beeswax now and again and thats foul but my OH loves it , to be honest anything bloody honey he will eat it LOL

I'm hoping it's something I'll 'get used to' but to be honest it's so foul, I doubt it! Goodness only knows what's in it but it's probably best if I don't know lol......

lol i would strongly recommend not searching google for whats in it or anywhere else come to think of it LOL, i would rather not know too lol , how do you feel today x

I've already shortened stork as it was a bugger to type! Hope you don't mind hun:flower: and I'm thinking of shortening yours to ink cos yours is just as bloody bad:rofl:
Stork definately put the honey in, like you said it kills 2 birds:thumbup:

yeah thats ok , well i am 45% covered in ink so thats cool,
Yours is Toot its a lot easier and i defo like stork and windy its so much easier lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->