It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

got to go for now will be on after 3pm speak to you all then toot, windy, stork, donna, have a good day catch you alter ! xx:friends: xx

Lol, I actually like Stork :)
Nope, definitely won't be googling the ingredients- it tasted like very burned gravy, but with a weird aftertaste. Maybe it's just a crumbled up Oxo cube :rofl:
Hope you have a good day Ink- talk to you later :flower:

Ink - my first name is almost as long as windswept (cristina)!!! Windy?! It might suit me later on in the pregnancy, but I think Stina is a better option for now!!!

Sorry to confuse things!

Just told my boss - he's over the moon for me and it was such a relief to tell him! He was so lovely!

Just off for my lunchtime walk... Chat soon. Cx

Good afternoon all.
What have I missed?? been in training meeting all morning - BORING !!
Nat congrats on your first day being over - nhs really ain't that bad.

Stina, I had a feeling you wouldn't be over the moon about windy:rofl:
That's great that your boss was pleased, at least if your feeling tired he'll know why now.
Afternoon Donna, anything new with you today?

You must be itching for Tuesday, Mama? Are you feeling any more awake today?

I have just had word from the midwives that they want to see me at the maternity ward - will be exciting to see the place! I have been really flexible with them - they've changed my appointment time 3 times now - so maybe I could use that as leverage to get an earlier scan myself?! I'd really love if they tried to find a heartbeat today too... What are the chances?

Oh, I bought a doppler off a lady on here... Wondering if I'd be crazy to attempt to use it from 8 weeks???

Hi mama, how are you feeling today? This must be such an awful long wait for you but Tuesday isn't far away now:flower:
What's a Doppler?

It's used for hearing bubba's heartbeat at home. It's not guaranteed you'll hear it from 8-12 weeks, but possible and from 12 weeks you are 95-100% likely to hear it every time. Will be so nice to sit and listen to what is growing inside me!

https://www.fetaldopplerfacts.org/facts/dopplers/fetal-doppler-use.php

i'm ok but still shattered it must just be the time of day it is think i'll try and have a snooze b4 every1 comes in from school,catch you all later x

That's a fantastic idea! That will be so brilliant to be able to hear it at home. You should definately give it a try as there may be a chance you could hear something already, you never know:happydance:

Hi all the doppler used on me looked like a microphone with a cable attached to a little speaker box, here you hear little ones heart rate ( probably more updated now tho)

The important thing for me is to remember that it won't work every time - so if I don't hear it one day, it's not cause there is something wrong...

Hi everyone xx
Stina my name is Tina just that ! lol even tho peole often refer to me as are you christina and i say No Tina and thats it :rofl: so i better stick to ink on here lol
Im ok Donna just got lots of lvery low down mild cramping and a backache and constipation and burning stinging pain behind nipples but apart from that im fantastic !, trying to apck for our trip back to our home in Rome and seeing my inlaws - italian is very slow but im getting there well i hope so anyway lol otherswise i will be asking for stuff that i shouldnt ooops!!! :rofl: . I will be away from tomorrow early til tues morning so i wont be able to tell you all if my af arrived on Monday til tues night at abour 5pm if you will all be on lol xxx

My afternoon is soooo boring ink! I'll be glad to go home. I'm going home to a bit of a mess I think, one of the cats was sick in the kitchen apparently before oh left for work and he just sodding well left it!!! He can't deal with that sort of thing, thank god weve got laminate floor! Men:dohh:
Your little list of ailments sound good to me Hun, I really hope the soy has worked and we see a BFP when you get back from your trip. I'd absolutely love to go to Rome, I hope you have a fantastic time! Do the in laws speak much English?

Rome is stunning lucky lady ;)

Toots... how very DARE hubby leave cat puke for you, his fragrant lovely and hardworking Toots?!?!!put some of it in his slippers LOL

Well men are known for that sort of thing - the old saying goes men are the little boys they once were !, sounds familiar :rofl:
Toot, my inlaws speak no english and yeah Rome is fantastically wonderful, my OH to be is Italian and we spend probably 45% of the year over there seeing inlaws and rest of family going up to Marche' too this time to see his cousins now they speak very little english but its a completely different dialec too so i tend to get a bit lost when they are all talking lol but i dont mind the scenery is what im interested in as i paint as well as design tattoo and its a fantastic place up north for the scenery so cant wait xx

Quite agree mrs matt! How will he cope with baby sick and crappy nappies!
Ink are you a tattooist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->