It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

yes baby sick even worse than cat sick I am sure LOL silly man!!
I have 1 tattoo (tiger on back) would consider another :)

well no i wish i was but tbh i do the hard bit - i design what people have in their heads that they want and cant get down on paper and thats what i find easy, i love it and have been designing them for just over 24 years now and have jsut done two yesterday ( erotic fetish ones) for a friend of mine she was wrapped so pleased with them and through her i have lots more work coming through so thats brilliant. I am 45% covered myself and plan on more as i want a body suit so a bit to go yet . Do you have any

yes baby sick even worse than cat sick I am sure LOL silly man!!
I have 1 tattoo (tiger on back) would consider another :)

Ooh that sounds good is it a full back piece or a smaller one, would love to design one for you, i have doe one for another mum to be on here and she was very pleased all done via email and text so easy and money sent through the post all works well

It is from mid-back down to bum, like prowling down my back.... black outlines not filled in and I think looks more dramatic and classy that way... on me :) tiger's paw is on my bum cheek ;)

Considering a dainty design on bridge of foot coiling up to ankle.. like perhaps barbed wire interspersed with flowers to represent happiness thriving in hardship :)

sounds really good to me, all you would need to do is take a pic of the site where you want it and measure how long, the best way is to draw a line as to where you want it in eye liner and then take the pic and email it to me i will send you a pm with my email address if you like and i will do it for a very cheap prices as always for my friends on here - you're all special girlies so special prices . let me know x

oh brill :) I'll see what funds are like after Xmas and give you a PM if I wanna go ahead :)

well ive sent my email address for you so take your time no rush for something from side of foot to 3" up ankle then depending on work involved the most it will be is 30 pound ( sorry its in words am on a apple and i cant find the bloody pound sign anywhere only dollar stupid thing xx

If you can do the art work ink why not go the whole way and do the tattoo as well, you've obviously got the talent there.
I haven't got any, bit to much of a chicken:haha:

its so hard to get into the tattooing as you need to find a willing tattooist of 15 years or more experience to train you and the training is two years and believe me none of them are interested, but i do have an exciting job coming up to do with art, i have been asked if i will be the England contact for an italian art gallery from Fossombrone in northern italy close to my OH cousin and i have said yes so hopefully will be finalising all the details this weekend as im off in the morning so im pretty pleased as i paint too so thats good for me

That sounds exciting. To do something in the field of work you enjoy is really lucky hun. What time is your flight tomorrow?

7.30am but we only live 15mins from heathrow so its not so bad and coz he works for heathrow we get to leave the car in the close carpark so its quite good, and tbh it will take my mind off these cramping pains i hope they arent bad they are very mild but just there and they have been there now for four days which is really early for me so we are going to have a nice relaxing time with family and then when we come back hopefully with af or without we will be nice and relaxed to get excited or just enjoy each other trying again xx

well im off to go and finish packing and will catch all you girlies on tues night have a great weekend xxx

It'll do you the world of good hun. I hope you have a lovely time and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back. Everything crossed that af stays away. I say everything crossed but not my legs, still got some :sex: to do yet:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a wonderful time Ink! Let's hope you'll be telling us that :witch: has stayed away, when you come back :thumbup:
Evening Toots :flower:

It's been ok thanks Toots. Just had my second lot of herbs for the day and I've made sure this time, that I had a biscuit on standby to take the taste away! :rofl:
How's your day been?

Long and boring! I'll be so glad when its the weekend. I'm off to a firework display tomorrow night with my mum and niece which should be nice. Any plans for you for firework night? Did you have honey with your herbs?:thumbup:

Stork i've just noticed your predictions in your signature area. Looks like this is your month!!!:happydance:

Evening Toots & Stork my fine fillies!! how are you??

My (group) interview was OK... patronising and bit "cringey" but didn't do any major gaffes!

Now having a fine dinner of french stick with butter, herring rollmops (you know rolled with onions and pickled) and raspberry panna cotta washed down with leftover Sauvignon from the wedding ;) watching rubbish on the box.

God that sounds like a craving-dinner LOL!!

Ooh, that'll be nice :) We haven't really got any firework night related plans, although we're out tomorrow night for a meal with friends. I've bought a packet of sparklers though :blush:
Didn't try it with honey but I definitely am now! Don't know whether to use my normal honey or invest in some manuka honey. I know it's meant to be amazing stuff, but not sure about its fertility benefits!
Going to have my acupuncture session tomorrow which I'm really looking forward to in a weird way (just as well I don't have a needle phobia!!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->