It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Haha, that really does sound like a proper craving dinner Mrs Matt! It puts my dinner of bangers and mash with gravy to shame :rofl:
Toots- I have to admit, I was excited when 3 of the 4 predictions said the same thing but I'm trying not to get my hopes up or the disappointment will be even worse if :witch: comes along.

good sign tho that 3 of them said the same thing. Is ovulation next week for you?

Yeah, it should be at the start of next week sometime. My ticker is just going off what happened on my last cycle so it could obviously be different. I've been POAS for my CBFM for the last 3 days, so it hopefully should be getting closer. Have got the Conceive Plus on standby this cycle too- trying my best to be pro-active!
You've still got a couple of days of dtd to catch the eggy haven't you? :D

I'm pretty sure I ovulated either yesterday or tuesday. Oh needs a rest tonight but we'll do it again tomorrow. I'd like to dtd tonight as well but I'm not sure he'll be up for it as it's a late finish from work. Cd7,9,11,12&13 isnt to bad i suppose. All we can all do is our best:flower:

Hey ladies!

Midwife went fine - quite an anticlimax really. Very formal, form filling, blood and urine samples, got my freebies and reading material and told I'd have to wait for my scan appointment.

No mention of birth, etc. But asked me about what tests I'd want done - so need to think about whether we want to know beforehand if our bubba might have spina bifeda or downs... My gut instinct is to not test, as we wouldn't act on the information anyway.

Got loads of reading to do, and more forms to fill in - so going for a nice 'warm' bath, then bed...

It was really emotional in the maternity ward - I've never been on one before - and there was a newborn baby girl crying, with her mum and dad and aunties and cousins all rallying around! I cried out loud! Oh, and I chuckled - they had a massive display of 'breast is best' with a stunning new Mum feeding her gorgeous little boy - it was my maid of honour and her son!

well im all packed so thought id pop back on seeings how i will be away for ages and will be seperate for my bnb fix b4 tues lol

how random seeing ur MOH on a breastfeeding pic!!!

Enjoy ur hollibobs, Tina :)

im so pleased your appointment went well but diappointing on the scan date tho, did she say you looked big for your dates ? x

Lol, didn't take long to come back Ink :winkwink:
Stina, glad that your appointment went well, despite it being a bit clinical. How cool to see your maid of honour there :D
Toots- sounds like you've definitely given it your best shot for this cycle :thumbup:

thanks Stork am ready for it now, have just had a bath to ease hips and back and noticed loads of veins on boobs i'm not thinking about it i'm not thinking about it but oooo !
Toots i think you have done well too this month try and relax a bit now and we will see your bfp in no time

well i dint have long stork and Oh should be home from work in a hour so thought id get done now rather at 5.30 in the morning !, and it was a lovely warm bath eased my back a bit but hasnt touched my hips at all so will have to sleep with a pillow between legs tonite to see if it helps, i hope it does coz its so sore x

It definitely does sound promising Ink!
Go and have a wonderful weekend away, and bring some good news back with you :winkwink:

The really exciting bit will be you're first scan stina! Was the midwife you saw today the one that will look after you the whole time or do you se different ones?
Ink, veins on the boobies:happydance: looking good so far hun! Have a brilliant time and a safe journey.

Evening ladies!

Sorry I'm late today - just getting used to being back at work :dohh: Just been reading through all the posts I've missed today - took me about an hour :haha:

Inkdchick - have a fabulous break and your symptoms sound extremely promising to me :thumbup: Here's hoping the :witch: stays away.

Toots, sounds like you've given it a good shot this month. Good luck :thumbup:

Windswept, glad midwife went well. How lovely to see the maternity ward.

Stork (I'm shortening your name now too!), let me know how your acupuncture goes as I'm thinking of trying that too.

x

Hey nat, hope you enjoyed you're second day. How did you find the workload?:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->