It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Umm...that posted too quick!
I meant to say that I hope work went ok and will definitely let you know about the acupuncture!!

crickey i havent been on here for a couple of hrs and already there's loads to catch up on..

enjoy your jollies ink,hopefully some good news will follow you back :thumbup:

pleased everthing went ok at ur midwife app windswept ur scan will be here b4 you kno it

hi to every1 else hope ur all well :thumbup:

I'm settling in well at new job thanks girls, it seems pretty chilled :thumbup: I know a lot more what I'm doing after today as another Secretary from another hospital came and sat with me and went through everything.

I think it's doing a good job of taking my mind off ttc actually, I've got a different focus at the moment. CBFM is showing 'high' but we haven't :sex: yet! Last time was Saturday morning. Been tired past couple of nights and just not bothered so think likely to be NTNP month really, think my focus is going to be my job for a bit.

Don't think I'm going anywhere though girls, I'll still be on here regularly :hugs:

I'm settling in well at new job thanks girls, it seems pretty chilled :thumbup: I know a lot more what I'm doing after today as another Secretary from another hospital came and sat with me and went through everything.

I think it's doing a good job of taking my mind off ttc actually, I've got a different focus at the moment. CBFM is showing 'high' but we haven't :sex: yet! Last time was Saturday morning. Been tired past couple of nights and just not bothered so think likely to be NTNP month really, think my focus is going to be my job for a bit.

Don't think I'm going anywhere though girls, I'll still be on here regularly :hugs:

ntnp is usually when it happens :thumbup:

I had a year of NTNP before ttc this year - didn't happen then :cry:

I think I'm going to focus on new job for rest of this year and enjoy Christmas and am resigned to visiting docs in new year to start tests x

at least you have something to focus on with your new job hun

Good morning ladies, it's friday:happydance: how are we all this morning?
Nat, get :sex: but totally see where yours coming from with considering ntnp. Perhaps a relaxed approach will work for you. Does your oh feel the same as you about maybe going for tests in the new year?
Stork, how were the herbs this morning?
Stina & mamadonna, how are our resident pregnant ladies today?

Morning Toots :)
Haven't had the herbs yet- working up the courage!! Definitely going to introduce honey I think! How are you today?

I'm good thanks stork. Glad it's Friday, I've actually got the weekend off which is nice. During the holiday season I do an extra job on a Saturday at a holiday camp for a bit of extra cash and it's closed for the winter now. I'll miss the extra money but it'll be nice to have my Saturdays back! Need to catch up on some decorating at home so maybe I'll start getting on with that.
Do you have to boil the herbs or just drink them cold? The things we have to go through! Any plans for the weekend?

Sounds like you've got a busy weekend planned- fun though :D
OH and I are out for a meal with friends tonight, tomorrow we have a match to go to (OH and I have season tickets at Manchester United!) so I'm hoping Sunday will be a day of rest lol.
As for the herbs, I've got to add two spoonfuls to boiling water, let them dissolve for 15 mins then drink it lukewarm- lovely!

My oh is a massive man utd fan! He's been to old Trafford a couple of times. I used to go as a kid but haven't been for years.
Herb concoction sounds divine darling!:haha:

It'll have changed a bit from when you were last there I bet! It's mad what they've done to the stadium over the past few years.
OH and I actually met at Old Trafford, so that football club has got a lot to answer for :winkwink:

They still had standing when I last went! Do you go to a lot of the home matches?

Good morning ladies, it's friday:happydance: how are we all this morning?
Nat, get :sex: but totally see where yours coming from with considering ntnp. Perhaps a relaxed approach will work for you. Does your oh feel the same as you about maybe going for tests in the new year?
Stork, how were the herbs this morning?
Stina & mamadonna, how are our resident pregnant ladies today?

morning i'm ok thanks niggly pains this morning hopefully thats just a bit of stretching going on:shrug:

Hope the niggly pains go away soon Mamadonna :hugs:
Toots- we go to every home game, and most away games. When we have our little bean, it'll have no choice but to be a red :rofl:

Just imagine if it goes the other way and decides on city! Oh dear!:wacko:
If it's on tv on Saturday my oh will be watching it and I'll think of you shouting away in the stands!

Lol, Toots- we'll have to give it a daily United lesson to make sure it doesn't go that way :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->