It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Good Morning lovely ladies :hi:
Toots the piccy has changed again cute cat but deffo a tigger fan.

Morning Donna, how you doing? The pic is my beautiful Siamese, she's called Phoenix. Now I've worked out how to put pics on there will be no stopping me:haha: it'll probably be changed regular.

Awww she a pretty puddy tat, how old? mine died last year not a siamese tho hit by car.

She is gorgeous Toots :) Sorry to hear about your puss, Donna.
We've had a nightmare with ours the past few weeks. She had an ulcer on her eye so had to have a general anaesthetic to sew her third eyelid shut for a few weeks, until it healed. Thankfully it worked, but she was NOT impressed. She had a button above her eye to keep the eyelid closed- it was hilarious!

That's a horrible thing to happen Donna. Same thing happened to my mums cat and it was v upsetting.
Phoenix is 7. I have a singapura who is also 7 and 3 moggies. The moggies were strays that we took in. All the same family, the mum was dumped while pregnant and went off somewhere and had her babies. She eventually bought all 4 babies to the back garden to me and I managed to rehome 2 of them and kept mum and the other 2 little ones. Not sure how old mum is but the babies are 4.

Blimey stork I can imagine she was not best pleased about that! It's a nightmare when they get something wrong with them isn't it. Phoenix has sinus problems so sounds like darvader (no idea how to spell it!). She sleeps in bed with me and snores v loudly!

:rofl: mine used to whistle when he was asleep sinus problems too. slept on the top of the sofa just behind my head usually tail slappin me in face every five minutes and whistling in the other ear. Big fat ginger tom

Aww, bless her. Ours (called Glam- but we inherited the name) won't stay on our bed for longer than 5-10 mins. She has the run of the house though with various cushions and blankets, so she's never short of a place to go!

Morning Ladies!

Glad to hear all is well this morning. We have a stunning day here, and I had a wee bout of morning sickness early on so allowed myself a long lie and a slow morning. Am at work now, and looking forward to the weekend starting!

Toots - that is a stunning cat. We had a beautiful siamese x moggy - he had the gorgeous markings of a siamese, the blue eyes, but the coat and chubba of a moggy. I took him to cat shows and he won lots of chairman's choices, best non pedigree in show, etc. That was a phase I went through when I was about 12! The cat we have just now will be our last - no matter what. He's really put me off cats - very needy, attention seeking, constantly crying at me and demanding different food, walks over worktops, scratches doors, never seems settled or happy. I try my best, and we'll keep til the end of his days, but I certainly don't love him as much as I do the dogs. I guess I am a dog person. He was a rescue, and had spent 4 years in a cattery, so I can't blame him for wanting more!

I'll post a photo of him soon...

Here's my boy - Mischka (name came with him) - he comes for walks with me and the dogs... Miaowing the whole way!

Attachments

• wee mischka.jpg
    wee mischka.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 9
Needy, attention seeking, fussy, sounds just like Phoenix! She follows me round like a little dog. I'm very much a cat person so I don't mind. Are you in work all day or can you finish early for the weekend:thumbup:

Cute - wouldn't like to be what ever he's staring at tho!!

Oh he's lovely! Looks a big lad. I love seeing peoples pet pics. Do you walk him on a lead:haha:

Aww, he's gorgeous Stina :)
Hope your morning sickness isn't too bad x

He doesn't need to go on a lead - we live down a very, very quiet single track road! He follows at a distance, then sprints to catch up, then slows down and saunters, then sprints to catch up - he is very funny! He might actually have siamese in him - he's that kind of nature!

I think I will leave at 3.30 pm - that way I'll get home and have a little while to do stuff in daylight! I have the house to myself this weekend, so planning on quiet Stina-style relaxation - which means I will be busy and constructive!!! I thrive when I am doing too many things at once. But I think I will do the baby a favour and leave the painting to Mr Windswept.

I love my pets, so love that someone is happy to listen to my stories about them! You must have the patience of a saint, with 5 cats?! And, Stork, I hope your moggy is getting better - owch!

I'm terrible Stina for chatting about my cats. Once you get me started I don't stop!:haha: I'd like more pets but oh has put his foot down and said 5 is enough. I'd really like to keep a few chickens, get some rescue ones from the disgusting battery conditions. There's a farm near here where they have been rehabilitated from the battery 'farms'. Still working on oh about that one!
Having the house to yourself sounds a rather blissful weekend and it sounds so nice where you live. To be able to go on lovely walks with your dogs and cat:haha:

I am that way with my dogs! Ohhh, saving some poor battery chickens from a hellish life sounds like such a lovely thing to do... Maybe if you made the coop yourself OH would be so impressed he'd let you?! I did that to get my ducks!

I am hoping that there is noone on here that knows me, cause I'm just going to give the game away big style... But this is where I live - https://www.amhuinnsuidhe.com/ - our house is down by the sea. Obviously don't live in the castle, but Mr Windswept is the estate manager. Now you can picture where we are!

If anyone does spot who I am, please, please keep schtum!

OMG !!! how beautiful is this!!! amazing!!
no wonder the dogs look happy :baby: gonna have so much fun by the sea

Oh for goodness' sake!!
OH just rang me from work. A lost dog wandered onto the premises this morning and being like he is, he went over to it to check its collar to see if there was a phone number. The dog then went for him, and bit him on the arm and on the hand :dohh: He's been to A&E and luckily, it's just a superficial wound (his tetanus was only done last year too). He's on antibiotics now for a week but he said he asked if they would affect his fertility (I'm kind of proud of him for asking) and they said no :happydance:

Just what we don't need coming up to O time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->