It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Poor Mr Stork. Hope he's okay - stupid dog, did it not know he was trying to help it?!

He said that he seemed friendly enough initially but as soon as he touched his collar, he went berserk. Just one of those things I guess.
I'm sure in his blokey way, he'll get lots of sympathy and attention for a few days ;)

Right on that note, I'm signing off for today.
Catch you guys tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day and a Happy Bonfire Night :D

What an amazing place to live stina. I'd absolutely love that! Beautiful scenery and lovely walks, you lucky lady:thumbup:
Good idea about the chicken house but I dread to think what it'd look like if I built it myself:haha:
Hope oh is ok stork. With any luck utd will win tomorrow and cheer him up!

I spy a new photo! Lets have one of you next!

It is my little piece of paradise - I love it here. Lots of walks around - especially if you like going off the track and exploring.

You could build your chicken coop to look like a little house, with shutters and flowers! He he!

I think I might head home now... Be more use there than I am here!

Bet you spend loads of time daydreaming at work about you're little one! I tried to put a pic of me there but it was the wrong way round:wacko: I'll have another go later:thumbup:

I can't concentrate on anything less important than my little family... And there is nothing more important! So work is pretty crap!

That's a bit of a current topic just now... I have applied for redundancy - in which case I will be free by end of March - so lots of time to enjoy pregnancy and life before bubba. Otherwise, I'll probably be looking at 3 June. But my midwife dated me as being due 18 June, so may leave in May.

It can't come quick enough!

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope you're all ok. Stork, sorry to hear about your OH, hope his bite gets better soon.

Stina (can I call you that now too?), it looks absolutely beautiful where you live :thumbup: I'm so jealous!

After what I said last night girls, OH jumped on me and we :sex:!! CBFM still showing high and OH off work all next week now so could give some great opportunities to get plenty of BD in :happydance: So maybe won't be so much NTNP as I thought yet! Not got any real ov signs from my body yet so don't think it's imminent really yet. But I'm only CD13 yet so that is early for me.

Any of you ladies going to a bonfire? I don't think we are, may depend on the weather x

Just noticed how many times I said 'yet' in that last post :dohh::haha:

Just got back from the firework display and it was so good. There was a bonfire with a guy on it, amazing fireworks and a barbecue. My niece had a great time. What did you girls do this evening?
Nat I'm so pleased that you're still in the game, I was secretly disappointed when you said you were going to be ntnp! Go girl! And where is you're flashing sign! wanna have loads of members of the crew flashing all over b&b:haha:

Hey Nat

Glad to hear you are likely to get a bit of action while you are ovulating!!! How did work go? Settling in well?

No fireworks for me - I'm not a huge fan of the fireworks, but I do love a bonfire, marshmallows and mulled wine!

I am wading through all the reading material the midwife gave me! Didn't know I got a £190 grant plus £250 for my Child Trust Fund. Lots to read on breastfeeding... Not sure I want to know the nitty gritty yet!

Toots - glad you had a nice night! What did I do??? Got pissed off with my inlaws! I was busy recarpeting my camper van - inside the van, inside our big stone shed with the doors closed, wrapped up warm and totally comfortable - then FiL comes down and tells me he needs to use my van, and that I should be tucked up in front of the fire doing something less strenuous. I am going to get really sick and fed up of this pregnancy malarky if people don't stop telling me what I can and can't do!

Hey Stina, that money ain't half bad is it! I didn't realise they were still giving the child trust fund. Are you planning on breast feeding Hun or undecided? Are you enjoying having the house all to yourself!

Yeah, definitely going to give breastfeeding the best go I can - there are so many reasons to do it, and none to not do it (except perhaps that I will have to be the one getting up every time through the night!!!)... I just don't feel ready to think too much about that, for some reason.

It may be that my lovely MOH (the one in the poster in the maternity ward) had a really hard time at the start - I remember being repulsed watching her son pull his face away from her breast to reveal a face full of blood and her cracked painful nipples. Made me realise it isn't going to be all fun!

The money - it must be hard on those you really rely on that though, but it's a nice bonus for us!

With reference to the in laws Stina, you're pregnant not ill! That must be so infuriating to be told what you should and should not be doing! You know your own body and will do what you feel capable of doing. Totally sympathise Hun :flower:

Thanks Toots - you are right - and I am normally very active, so to stop me doing what is normal to me will cause me more mental harm than what actually doing it would do to me physically! I'm sure I could've phrased that better!

So, any plans for your Saturday off?

I know what you mean, you have to carry on as you please. As if you'd do anything to put your baby in harm anyway!!!:wacko:
Tomorrow an electrician is coming to move a plug and connect our cooker extractor fan. I certainly know how to enjoy myself:haha:
How about you?

I'm going to lock the shed door and finish the job I started - a wee renovation of my self-converted camper van. Also need to rig up a trapping system for my 'free range' ducks and lift my beetroots to make some beetroot chutney.

I am refraining from doing the painting I planned, as baby might not like the fumes... Mr Windswept can look forward to that job when he gets back!

Sunday will be a nice long walk and picnic with my dogs (and the cat if he'd care to join us!).

Nothing very exciting for me, but the kind of thing I enjoy! Simple things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->