It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

That sounds a perfect weekend. Totally enjoy Hun and I love the fact that you take your cat for a walk:rofl: I'd love to take Phoenix for a stroll on a lead but oh thinks people will reckon I'm nuts!

we've been out watching all the fireworks,i think they've finally stopped little's in bed dogs asleep by the fire bliss:thumbup:

Mama - what age are your little's?? When will you tell them about their little sister/brother?

my boys are 4(he's the one thats in bed) 11yrs,13.5yrs,16.5yrs and 18,i think i'll wait till i get my scan on tues,if everything is ok i'll maybe wait a week and then tell them

You've certainly got your hands full! Do they all live at home? The four year old will be most excited I would suspect? I guess you will be hoping your prediction is right, for a girl?

I couldn't work out what my prediction was, as ovulation day was probably first October - but it could've been September... I think it's a girl myself!

i'm honestly not fused either way but a little girl would be lovely as this is definately my last baby,my eldest was living with his dad for a while but has come back home its a hectic lifestyle but i wouldnt have it any other way

I think it's your turn for a girl, but it's great you are not bothered either way.

Well, I am signing off now - have totally run out of energy!

Have a lovely weekend, ladies.

Cx

Morning girls! How are we all today?
Well, the acupuncture was great! I had needles poking out all over my stomach, but it was actually really relaxing. He left me for about half an hour and I felt this really weird warmth all over my stomach :shrug: After the took the needles out, he massaged my stomach which was painful, but he assured me it would help. He said that I was full of tension and if I'm tense, the egg won't be able to get to the uterus. For the rest of the evening, I kept feeling random twinges all the time so I'm hoping he's woken the eggy up to do its stuff :winkwink: I've booked in for a course of 6 session so will let you know how that goes.
As for OH, he's doing fine- moaning slightly less now :haha:

Good morning stork, that acupuncture sounds interesting. I'm going to see how you get on with your sessions and then I might have a go myself. You never know, it might have released more than one egg and you could end up with quads:haha: are you due to ovulate next week? Glad to hear oh is ok, has he got a nasty war wound!

Hehe, I sometimes wonder how I'd ever cope if I fell pregnant with twins, so quads is a terrifying thought!!!
Yeah, due to ovulate some time at the start of next week but still getting lows on my CBFM at the moment. Although the first month I used it, I went straight from low to peak and the second month, I only had one high before peak. So, I'm trying to get OH to bd anyway, just in case :winkwink:
His hand is still bandaged up so I'm not sure how bad it looks underneath, but he's managing :D

Off to Old Trafford now, so will chat later. Love the new pic by the way :thumbup:

Happy weekend everyone :)
My second interview (one to one) went very well.... should hear on Tues if I got the job.

I've bleached my en suite, buffed my sink with shiny stuff, and told the gerbils off for kicking sawdust over the floor, little SODS!!!
Fireworks probably tomorrow night, big display near us.
Homemade lasagne reheated for lunch for me, always better the 2nd day ;)

Hi Ladies :flower:

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I'm ok but sooo tired lately, could just keep sleeping at the moment. Not sure if it's just going back to work and getting up early the past few days that has done it - it's a shock to my system after not working for a good few months :wacko:

You'll all be pleased to know that some :sex: was had again this morning :winkwink: So seem to have started an 'every other day' thing at the moment so now going to aim to continue that, particularly as OH off work all this week :thumbup: Stork, I'm opposite to you on the CBFM, mine has been high for past 5 days now and I don't really feel that close to ov yet so think it's not going to peak for a good few days yet. Although I never peaked at all last month anyway!

Interested to hear about the acupuncture, I may well try that at some point x

Hey nat, good to hear there's :sex: action! Doc told me every other day was ideal:thumbup: let's hope we all get our :bfp: this time!
Hope everybody has a nice weekend. :hugs:
Stork, pleased to hear utd won! Unfortunately it wasn't on tv so oh couldn't watch it. He would like to know what happened to hargreaves, why was he substituted early again?!!

Hi,

I personally think it is a good thing when it falls out because it means they had a lot to put in! One day the day of my O actually none fell out I was dry and I was nervous. My husband was sick n we tried anyway because I was O but he could not get much out so I much rather it fall out than not.

Hi everyone!
Mrs Matt- glad to hear the interviews went well :thumbup:
Nat- sounds like you're getting into your groove at the min :winkwink: Hope you hit your peak soon- I'm hoping I'll get a high tomorrow or Mon at the latest. Feel like something is starting to happen now!
Toots- Hargreaves got substituted after 6 mins with a hamstring injury. Gutted for him, after all he's been through with injuries. Just about scraped a win today- wasn't a great game. Will be watching Match of the Day later :happydance:

:sex: again this morning ladies :thumbup: Still only 'high' on CBFM but line is very light this morning which is usually a sign I'm close to peak. Can feel twinges of ov a bit too at times and think I had some EWCM yesterday (although it can be hard to tell I think whether it's that or :spermy: when you've had some action :haha:)

Stork, looks like we should ovulate at a similar time :happydance:

Hope you have all had a good weekend x

Glad to hear you have lots of positive signs of ovulation, and plenty of the vital ingredient, Nat!

I am ffffffffreezing cold. We have a big bad gale happening right now - 63 mph winds - waves crashing onto the shore in front of the house (thank goodness for the sea wall). Mr Windswept is stuck on the mainland - ferries not sailing. So a tad bored and fed up with winter already! Other than that, been a good weekend except this morning - which was spent hunting down a smell in the kitchen (in the process I cleaned every square inch), but never found the smell... Grrrhhh, I hate having a supersonic nose! Think we have a dead mouse behind the wall :(

Ooh, weather doesn't sound nice by you at the mo Windswept :wacko: It's bit rainy here.

Hope you manage to find the smell eventually!

When does Mr Windswept hope to be back now then? x

hiya peeeeps! its soooo annoying when it falls out! nothing worse then walking down stairs to get a drink n feeling it run down ya legs, spesh if ya waiting on ya fakebake developing lol. anyhow..i can remember wanting to get pregnant and one time after sex i lifted my hips up for twenty minutes, stood up n i thought all of it dribbled out....but a missed period later and i was pregnant! so obv some lil swimmers stay in there! however this time round the hips thing hasnt worked so far so im still TTC xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->