It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Might not be until Tuesday now... Forecast is for more of the same. I don't normally miss him all that much (really love my own space), but I really do this time! Maybe it's cause there are two of us to miss him!

Sodding puppy just burst my lip with an over enthusiastic cuddle!

What you been up to, apart from doing the baby dance?!

Aww, two of you to miss him yes :kiss:

Had quite a relaxing weekend really. My OH is a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan so we actually went to a pub and watched the match that Stork went to - Man Utd vs Wolves. So my OH wasn't impressed with the score :nope: Although the match wasn't actually on telly, or on Sky TV, this pub has some kind of foreign Sky so can show all the Wolves matches.

We then went over to my mom and dad's last night for a bit and watched X-Factor with them :thumbup: Do you watch that? Just chilled today really. OH is at gym at the mo, I was going to go with him but had a bit of a headache this afternoon so decided against it!

x

Hey Stina and Nat :)

Sorry to hear the weather has been so rubbish up your way Stina- it must be frustrating for you. Hope your lip isn't too sore!

Nat- I got my first high on my CBFM today so ov should be imminent :happydance: OH seems to be quite happy to bd lots this cycle- I think it's the new bed that we have :rofl: Wouldn't it be amazing if we could get our :bfp: at the same time?! Sorry that your OH wasn't happy about the match yesterday- you can tell him from a United fan that was at the match, that we were very lucky to win and his team did them proud :thumbup:

Well, I am not a football fan at all, so Mr Windswept being away means that I didn't have to watch the Rangers match today!

Lip is throbbing! Weather getting worse - worrying about my duckies! Even the pup refused to go outside, it's that bad.

Yup, I've been following X factor. I'm definitely going with Matt - all the way!!! Wagner MUST go out soon - please British public, do the right thing - although saying that, he did do his best performance this week!!! Rebecca is pretty darn good too.

Get rid of that headache Nat - no "I've got a headache" excuses to come from your lips this week!!

Ooh yeah, Matt was brilliant last night!! SO bored of Wagner now, and I'm not too keen on Katie either.
Taxi for Wagner please!!

I am losing faith in the British public - Wagner through again??? Who on earth is voting for him?! I'm guessing Katie might be out, but I have to admit I quite like her...

80 mph gusts now - and the storm hasn't peaked. It's wild out there!

Stork, thanks for that, I've just told him :thumbup:

What do you girls think of the voting fiasco just on the x-factor?? Why on earth was Cheryl allowed not to vote? So Treyc went out with only 3 votes being cast :nope: If Cheryl couldn't choose, why didn't she say Katie to go just so it went to deadlock and let the public decide?? Probably because she knew the public would have voted Katie off and she's her flippin' favourite :growlmad:

x

That's exactly what I said Nat. They've never let anyone cop out of voting before. I'm sure they must have known that Katie got the lowest vote and that's why they let her opt out of voting and taking it to deadlock. Grr.

OH just made the point too that Simon voted to keep Katie. It is the Simon Cowell show after all so maybe because he voted Treyc out the producers just decided to go with that :shrug: Poor Treyc, so not fair x

Simon obviously wants to keep in the acts who generate most publicity for the show (ie: Katie). Surely they can't keep saving her over and over again though?! *said hopefully*

It is bound to come out what the public vote was - and I'd be very surprised if they let Treyc go without it being her that was lowest??? If so, then it is not right.

I think they usually bring the voting figures out a few days after the final, so it'll definitely be interesting to see!

Good morning ladies, how's everybody today? Everyone enjoy the weekend?
Lots of :sex: going on I hope:thumbup:

Morning Donna, Phoenix does enjoy having her pic taken, bit of a poser! How was your weekend? Mine was fairly busy. Went to my parents yesterday for a lovely roast dinner, it's so much nicer when you havent got to cook it yourself:thumbup:

nice and relaxing ,although it was me cooking the roast - but only for me dh and lo, and bits for the dog.
She's a photogenic puss every side be a good side

How's everybodys day so far? I'm really cold!
Had something strange this morning, sorry if it's tmi, a big blob of clear/White cm with a few dots of bright red blood in it. As you can imagine I hoping it's ib but trying to behave myself after the last cycle when I had all that spotting although that was very different in texture and also colour. I've also developed af type cramps as the day has gone on. Wonder what's going on:shrug:

Dunno what's going on Toots, but I'd like to think implantation is getting ya!!!

Well, I am tired, headachey, heartburny and grumpy today - so best you avoid me! I was up all night with that storm, and just feel really rough today.

On the plus side, I had my work experience visit to a childminder's this morning and it was great - really excited about what's to come!

Mr Windswept is on his way home - and has promised me a big stodgey bowl of risotto when I get in from work!!! Not having specific cravings (except for Parmesan cheese), but I have a real desire for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->