It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Is if you're not tired enough Stina and then you get a bloody storm keeping you awake! How were the ducks? It was windy and rainy here but I would imagine you get it a million times worse where you are cos it's so open. A big hug from mr windswept and a large bowl of risotto will do you the world of good. Glad to hear the work experience went well, didn't put you off:haha:
I'm really hoping I have had ib but I guess I'll just have to wait it out, only 1 very long week left before I find out:wacko:

Ooh Toots will be watching this space .....
just tucking into a lovely orange cream choccie (raided the office's Quality Street) having one of those days!
Windswept I developed a fancy for cheese having my daughter could be sign.

I feel like I could eat for englan today. Now I'm thinking of lovely bowls of risotto and quality street, not in the same bowl of course:haha: might have to nip to the shop for a choccie bar!

I already think it's a girl!!! Sometimes I am so sure I have a girl, other times I am not sure - but I have never referred to her as him yet. Watch this space!!!

Work experience definitely did not put me off - did the opposite! Just need to think of the logistics with our 'quayside cottage' and the seawall, plus our dogs and the need to earn a wage... But it will all work out.

I can't wait for home now! But poor Mr Windswept has already warned me he has the horn and I have to admit to having the exact opposite! Just 'cause I have my BFP doesn't mean I can talk about my sex life like the rest of you!!!

I feel like I could eat for englan today. Now I'm thinking of lovely bowls of risotto and quality street, not in the same bowl of course:haha: might have to nip to the shop for a choccie bar!

Woop woop! Hunger was my first symptom!!!

Poor Mr Windswept. I told him it wasn't just one of us he had to talk round, that there were two of us now and I think he might have wanted to cry. I'll let him give me a nice massage in front of the fire to try to get me in the mood...!

You're going to have to stop cultivating those big boobs it's obviously getting him going:haha:
When my oh looks fed up with having to dtd so much around ovulation I always promise him my pregnancy off:haha: wonder if he'll accept the offer once I am actually pregnant:haha:

Hi Girls :flower:

Well I've hit 'peak' on CBFM this morning so the eggy is about to drop :winkwink: I tested this morning and went back to bed and when I checked it and told OH it was peak, he immediately jumped on me :haha: So pretty clear he wants this as much as me :thumbup: So we have had :sex: last Thursday night, Saturday morning, Sunday morning and this morning now - pretty good going but do you girls advise one more time maybe?? I appear to have lost the 'every other day' method and it has become 'every day'.

Stork, are you peaking yet? Would be fab if we ov at the same time!

I seem to recall someone posting somewhere on B&B that morning BDing is better, something to do with the :spermy: being better quality in the morning? I hope this is true as we've had three mornings on the trot this month! :happydance:

Toots, how many days dpo are you now? I really hope it's IB for you x

get him to stand outside for ten minutes that should sort him- make sure he holds onto something though wouldn't want him to blow away :rofl:
If all else fails the "spoon of Doom" should sort him

I bet he doesn't! I don't think they ever tire of it!! Mr Windswept certainly doesn't!

Yeah, the big boobs are being a nuisance - run out of bras - will really need to get myself off this rock into some proper shops...

Nat - every morning was our trick - lets hope it works with you guys too! And, I don't think you can try hard enough - keep going until he falls over with exhaustion!

Spoon of doom:rofl: poor mr windswept! We always seem to be advising Stina to do mean things to him:haha::rofl: all the poor lad wants is a romp!:haha:
Hey nat, I have heard that morning sperm is supposed to be better quality. Maybe get one more go in just to be sure:winkwink: then it's onto symptom spotting!:happydance:

Hey wait till you get to +6months :haha: two melons in a hammock spring to mind.
I went from a C cup to an E/F!!!

Wow - that is a big jump... Excuse me having to ask, but do you have to buy bras in different cup sizes, or is there special maternity ones that grow with you?!

I had three maternity ones and then I just bought a few soft non underwired ones to tide me over. The maternity ones tend to be abit on the expensive side for how long you actually need them for.

Did you get them when you reached E/F cup, or did you find some that grew with you?

Hey Windswept, I've just noticed your ticker - happy 8 weeks!! I can't believe how quickly that has gone, that you are 8 weeks already :thumbup:

Time is flying by. I need to get my head around Christmas shopping, I've done some but none of the big pressies I need to get.

Having ovary twinges this evening so definitely think the CBFM is right and ov is very imminent :happydance: I'm CD16 today so ov is looking to be a bit earlier than my few previous months, reckon I'm on for a 31 day cycle this month rather than about 35 :thumbup:

Evening nat, had a good day? Day off today wasnt it? Are you going to see if you can manage a few more days dtd everyday?:thumbup:

Hi Toots. Had good day thanks, OH off too so we've chilled and watched a couple of films. He's off all week, hence managing to DTD this morning - no work for either of us :thumbup:

I may well aim to BD tomorrow but it will have to be night as I've got to get up for work :cry: I think tomorrow night may be too late as I really think I could be ov'ing now but I may do one more go anyway just to cover things. Does anyone know the optimum time to BD in relation to ov? ie I think it's better for :spermy: to already be there rather than after ov isn't it?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->