It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Thats a good question Nat, something i've been wondering. I suppose it must be best before ovulation so the sperm is waiting in there for the egg:shrug: but then if the egg lasts for 12-36 hours or so then doing it after ovulation would work as well wouldnt it? Who thought it would be such a bloody science:haha:
Maybe as your oh is off work he may be game for another go tonight:thumbup:
I always worry during the 2ww that we didnt do enough, perhaps we could have done more but when youre working and have other things going on in your life theres only so much time to spare for dtd!

Yes, I wonder the same but when you think of all the women who get pregnant after just one time then surely we are doing enough? :shrug:

I may see how OH is later but he's just had his flu vaccine jab so may depend how he's feeling :wacko:

You know something I've always wondered too - they say the sperm wait for the egg in the tubes. But how do they know to stop swimming when they get there, rather than just carry on and fall out the ends of the tubes?? :haha:

I'd like to think we're doing enough, my oh needs the 2ww just to recover:haha:
The little swimmers must have inbuilt sat nav!:haha:

Evening guys! How are we all doing?

Nat- I got my peak on CBFM today too :happydance: OH and I have kind of abandoned the every other day thing and gone for every day too (well, twice yesterday and today :blush:). Between that, all of the pills we're popping, the herbs and acupuncture, I don't think we could have done much more this cycle!!

Toots- that sounds very promising indeed :thumbup: Keeping everything except legs crossed for you :winkwink:

Sorry you're not having the best day Stina- happy 8 weeks though :happydance:

Hi stork, youre certainly putting the hours in, twice yesterday and today!!:haha: At least you can give yourselves a big pat on the back this cycle:thumbup:
Are you due to ovulate in the next day or so?

We're trying our best lol. I'm actually very proud of my OH as he's initiated it every time without me having to pester him :happydance:
My CBFM has given me a peak today and I'm having tons of twinges on my left side so I think it's pretty much going on as we speak!

I'm proud of you girl! Lets hope its a good month for us all:thumbup::happydance:
Mamadonna, if your on at the moment just wanted to wish you luck for your scan.:kiss:

thanks hun i'm kinda just lurking around not quite sure what to do with myself

thank you,when i 1st got the appointment it seemed like such a long time to wait,i cant believe its actually here

I would imagine its an extremely nerve racking time for you hun but you and little bean are going to be absolutely fine:hugs: Have you done any more hpt or have you left that alone?

aww thanks toots,i have been testing still positive but faint

Still showing positive is great news! Is it a morning or afternoon appointment?

9.20 in the morning,keep everything crossed for me girls(except ur legs :haha:)

Glad its nice and early for you, saves you worrying throughout the day. I'll definately be keeping everything crossed for you including my legs for extra good luck:haha:

ur a star thanks hun i'll let you kno as soon as i get home

Morning ladies, how is everybody this morning? It's wet, dark and cold here, not v nice at all! Had a very strange dream last night, oh and I were being shown his sperm results and also like an X-ray pic of them and they were just White blobs with no tails! I hope that wasn't a sign:nope:

Good morning ladies.
Toots I be very well thanking you muchly, no rain here but cold and dark.
That's panic having dreams like that, your mind is working overtime.

I reckon you're right Donna. It is on my mind a lot so I guess I'm even worrying in my sleep now:dohh:
What are you up to today?

Work work work..
my collegue has just gone home poorly so I have 2 clinics and a theatre session going on,
being on here is a welcome break from the madness

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"