It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Boun Giorgno Ladies How are you all this damp and rainy morning xxx

Welcome back ink! How was your trip Hun? Do you have good news for us?

Very well thankyou Ink.
How are you today? Did you enjoy the break?

It was full sun no clouds and between 24 and 26 degrees - and here when we got off the plane was bloody freezing at 6 degrees last night - nooooooooooooo!!!!!, so we are off there again on my birthday 28th dec for 12 days .
Period shd have started yesterday but no show but this morning i have light brown cm and that slight heavy to dragging feeling as tho the full flow is about to start o and lots of wind , and i st6ill got these really weird like needle burny pains through back of my nipples , still constipated with a headache but i know inside my head that its gonna start maybe this pm so will be looking forward to starting soy on cd3. so thats me how is everyone else.
Toot !!!???!!!??? how ar you love x

No news that you would like to hear let alone me hee hee but am positive to try soy on cd3 when this bleed starts properly coz i think it will as i never get this brown cm and then no bleed - it always follows !

just popping out to do some shopping be back on later have a good day xx

Sound's lovely (the weather I mean btw),you never know until that little :witch: arrives there's always hope

Oh what a bugger ink! Bloody :witch: but I'm glad to hear that you're carrying on with the soy and ttc:happydance:
Spending your birthday in rome sounds rather nice! I'm glad to hear you had a good time, did you improve on your Italian?
I had what could possibly be ib yesterday although after the continual spotting last cycle I'm not all that hopeful. Only difference is that this time the spotting was a little bit of bright red and it was brown last time so who knows what's going on!
What are your plans for the day? I'm stuck at work till 5 and cos the weather is bad it's really quiet in here as not many people will bother to venture out unless they really need to.

well i have just been to the shop and wont be going out again, if you get bored i will be on here hun. This light brown cm that i have is liked mixed with white as its that consistency which is really new for me but im just putting it all down to the soy, my boobs are sill aching and tingling tho which is odd, and i have a hell of a headache and very very mild cramping sort of aches and the feeling as tho a full blown flow is about to start so me thinks it will but like i said i havent had all this like this before so maybe it is the soy.
tina x

You never know ink, it may well be a good sign. Is this your first cycle of soy? Am I right that it kind of acts like clomid?
I have the feeling that I'm out all ready this cycle as I'm getting the brown spotting again:cry: it's so bloody annoying! I could kid myself that it's ib but the same happened last month so I guess I should be realistic. I think I'm coming down with something cos I ache all over, across the top of my back and down my arms are so tender. This cold and wet weather does not agree with me!

Hey Ladies

Glad to have you back Ink - hoping you are wrong about your CM, as there are definite signs there...

Where on earth is Mama? I really want to know how she got on - been thinking about her all day...

I have had a hellish morning - don't know what has happened to the day, but that's me only just arrived at work... Feel like a zombie and could honestly sleep anywhere. Got a very long day ahead though.

Oh, and got my scan appointment through - 9 December at 3.30 pm - trying to see if they'll change it to earlier in that week, as I am away on a big meeting with work... But will pass on the meeting if it means I get the scan!

Hey Stina, the bad weather doesn't exactly help to get you motivated either does it! Did mr windswept make a nice risotto for you?
Great news about the scan, that's going to be an exciting appointment:happydance:

Hey Toots - I had a lovely risotto with lashings of Parmesan! It was delicious, and I also got a lovely back massage and cuddle last night - Mr Windswept is all soppy just now. No cold spoon treatment!

I think I've ballsed up - my midwife called to say she's changed my appointment - to the FOLLOWING Thursday... Arggghhh! I'll phone back in a little while and speak to someone else and get it changed back - I hope. I don't want to wait any longer than I have to!!!

Hello everyone! Had my blood test redone this morning so am hoping that there'll be a clear-cut reason for my missing periods which is easily treated so I can get back to knowing what my body's blimmin' doing!

Never thought I'd be hoping & praying for Aunt Flo, pesky & painful as she can be!!

afternoon ladies sorry i havent been on earlier,had my scan this morning no baby there :cry::nope: had to have some blood taken as i am still testing positive so they need to rule out eptopic,scan showed 2 big cysts on eon either ovary,didnt really say what they are other than they could be connected with ovulations:shrug:

i'm not to bad considering i think i had myself prepared for this i'm gonna carry on with ntnp just see how we go,this ttc business has worn me out:sleep:

That's great news MrsMatt - so, when should you be 'blessed' with her company and able to start your next cycle?!

oh mamadonna I am so sad for you... but at least you sound quite calm (I'm sure ur very unhappy though) and moving on with your life in your own way & time.

All the very best xxx

Oh mamadonna I'm so very sorry to hear that. What is the next course of treatment for you Hun?

Oh no Mama - that is such a shame... I know you had prepared yourself, but it can never be easy. I am so sorry. When will they know if it is ectopic?

Big hugs from the windswept north coming your way... Cx

That's great news MrsMatt - so, when should you be 'blessed' with her company and able to start your next cycle?!

Well nothing for the last 6 months... hoping perhaps to be given medication to bring her to The House of Ovum :) ALL HAIIIIIL!!

As it is, she is not expected without intervention :(
Thanks for your support as ever though hun, I'll be putting up a squeaky thread "SHE'S HERE!" or somesuch when the time comes ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->