It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

thanks ladies just waiting for blood results,it broke my heart 2 weeks ago but since then i have come to realise that nothing would show on a scan(it was just wishful thinking)gonna phone hospital in a min cos they said it would only take an hour and a half to get my results,luckly i have my 5 gorgeous boys here with me(6 if you include hubby)just gonna relax for a while and just see what happens :kiss:

So glad you have love & support around you at this time sweetie. xx

Well done for being so positive - I admire you! Let us know what they say at the hospital.

May I ask if you have had any complications like this with any of your previous pregnancies? Is this new to you?

I hope they all look after their Mum tonight - you should have some 'you' time - book yourself in for a massage or something???

Lots of love, Cx

Hey Donna

Not a very positive day on the old 'it fell out' thread... Hope you have something cheery to tell us?

Definately put your feet up mama and take it easy for the rest of the day. Maybe a soak in a nice bubble bath would be nice to. Sending lots of :hugs:

If I were you, Mama - I'd be buying myself a nice bottle of wine and eating lots of brie - two things I am missing at this precise moment! And, I'd make that bath roasty toasty hot!

just spoke to the hospital and they said my level was 30 so need to go in next week and have another blood test to make sure it goes down completly,thanks for all ur support girls and windswept a massage sounds fab:thumbup:

Hey mrs matt, what is your situation? Do you not get Af at all or is it v long cycles? Sorry to have to ask, I must have missed something a few dozen or more pages back!:dohh:

no stinky feet cheese for you Windswept!! as for the wine I will raise a glass for you tonight (or 3) it's my wedding anniversary and me and DH are off out for tea.
Got huge bunch o flowers and a beautiful diamond eternity ring - to replace my old one that had to be cut off when i broke my hand in May :dohh:

Well done for being so positive - I admire you! Let us know what they say at the hospital.

May I ask if you have had any complications like this with any of your previous pregnancies? Is this new to you?

I hope they all look after their Mum tonight - you should have some 'you' time - book yourself in for a massage or something???

Lots of love, Cx

i had a mmc back in 1998 but healthy pregnacies other than that once,just not meant to be a guess:nope:

It's a shame that you still have to go through tests, which will prolong it for you, but will be good to make sure all is well before ntnp...

I think I might partake in a wee glass of wine now and again in the 2nd tri - one to bring in the new year for a start... But never more than one in a week!

Happy Anniversary Donna! Hope you have a lovely night.

Hey mrs matt, what is your situation? Do you not get Af at all or is it v long cycles? Sorry to have to ask, I must have missed something a few dozen or more pages back!:dohh:

Nothing AT ALL since May, Toots. I had a bleed after finishing taking Norethisterone for my wedding in August "just in case", but whether this was period or just reaction/withdrawal bleed I simply don't know.

As a result I suppose I feel slightly fraudulent being in TTC, there's no eggs coming down EVER to be fertilized :( Been six months and counting :(

That must be so frustrating mrs matt! What are your treatment options for that? You should definately still be here Hun, you're still ttc and a eggy may pop out and surprise you!

That must be so frustrating mrs matt! What are your treatment options for that? You should definately still be here Hun, you're still ttc and a eggy may pop out and surprise you!

Aww cheers hun.

Metformin was mentioned as something that may bring on ovulation; as the natural approach of Agnus Castus has not to date worked...would really prefer to avoid drugs but I stupidly read that long term total lack of periods (other than thru preg or menopause) can seriously increase chance of uterine cancer :cry: and so I want to get the eggy cogs working!

Do you take soy now or do you actually have to be ovulating for that to help?

have to be ovulating I do believe.... as it merely brings ov forward after your last period, rather than "bringing it on" from what I have read.

Well I've just about had enough now! Had even more brown spotting so I'll be bowing out again this cycle. Its a good job I'm a lady cos the language in my head at the moment would make you're teeth curl:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->