It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hi girls!

Mamadonna- I am so, so sorry to hear your news. I hope you're going to be ok :hugs:

Donna- I hope you have a lovely wedding anniversary- sounds like he's done you proud :thumbup: Our anniversary is on Saturday but I'm not holding my breath for many presents!!

Toots and Inkdchick- I think your symptoms still sound promising. Nobody's out until the :witch: rears her ugly head!

Stina- did you manage to get your scan changed back to the original date?

MrsMatt- I hope that one day very soon, the eggy will pop out and surprise you :winkwink:

Oh no Toots - that's not good. It's not necessarily bad either, but your PMA is not good so nothing is good!

You've still got 6 days to go - and IB starts 6 DPO, doesn't it? Although, yes, I do see comparisons with last month :(

Hey Stork - yes, thankfully I am back to 9 December - 12 weeks, 3 days! Couldn't wait for another week! The four that are standing between me and seeing the bubba on the scan are far too many as it is!

I think I've got to face facts Stina that something is not quite right, like you say it's v similar to last month. At least we've got the hospital appointment next week. Getting my Minnie moo out for a good ole probbing is just how I fancy spending my afternoon:rofl:

I think I've got to face facts Stina that something is not quite right, like you say it's v similar to last month. At least we've got the hospital appointment next week. Getting my Minnie moo out for a good ole probbing is just how I fancy spending my afternoon:rofl:

When I went to the gynae (re sex pains not TTC) I had the consultant, the nurse AND two resident MALE doctors staring up my widget like the Mersey Tunnel!....:blush::blush:

I was asked in advance, I hasten to add.... but they were super-hot (ER/Grey's Anatomy hot!!)
The indignities of being a woman hey! I doubt yours can be worse Toots hun & if it gets you some answers and your BFP then allllll be worth it hey :)

Afternoon stork. How's you?
Mrs matt I'll be mortified if I have a room full of people staring at my nether regions!:haha:

it was all done in the best possible taste ;)

Probably was on live stream to boost North East Essex' NHS funds you never know ;)

ul be fine, during 'sex' u should try put a pillow under ur bum and stay like that 4 a while after, i always need to go 2 the toilet after as i cant stand the feeling of it all comeing out but i managed 2 conceive with the pillow under my bum 4 a while thing!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Mamadonna, I am so very sorry to hear your news. Sending you lots of :hugs: Have they given any possible reason, other than ectopic, for you still having the pregnancy hormone?

Stina, good news about the scan date :thumbup:

Toots and Inkdchick, don't rule yourselves out yet until the :witch: shows. I really hope she stays away for you both.

Stork, looks like we've ovulated on the same day :happydance: How long a LP do you usually have? I have 14 days usually. Will we be due AF the same day? x

Great news Stina. Hope these next 4 weeks don't drag too much for you!
MrsMatt- I know I shouldn't laugh but that mental image made me chuckle! Hopefully you won't have to have quite so many people 'observing', Toots :winkwink:
Nat- my LP is pretty consistant at 14 days so we should be testing together! I've just spent half an hour with my legs in the air and a pillow under my bum, so I hope it'll be worth it!!
Going to shower us both in lots of baby dust, just in case :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Stork: course I don't mind it was meant to be a chuckle & put Toots at her ease :) Prefer not to repeat experience really ;)

Hiyaaaaaaa how was Rome? Any news for us? ;)

PS just paddled out for a packet of biscuits!!

Mrs matt, I shall think of you surrounded by George clooney docs when I'm having my 'experience'! You definately made me laugh. Bet my doc ends up looking like george formby rather than George clooney!!
Ink, it's a rotten evening and I've just rung oh to moan at him about my sodding spotting, just what he needs at work! Has af stayed away?

Imagine Mr Toots on speakerphone in his high-powered office, doing million $$ deals, with his minions about him...

Toots: *fooking hell I'm spotting*
Mr T: *spotting what darling... errrm... you're break--breaking up!*

Yes you may be lucky, or it unlucky, and get George Clooney looking up your fanjita, I shall keep my legs crossed for you ;)

Toots you have spotting , i have had brown cm today and now its gone and my period was dues yesterday so i dont know whats going on had a headache from hell today and boobs are still giving me this aching tingling sensations and are very heavy and about an inch and bit bigger all over so all i can do is wait and see. How bad is the spotting?
MrsMatt Rome was so warm i mean hot really full sun 24-26 dregress and its bloody freezing here brrrrrr !!!!

its foul here and freezing in ashford middlesex too hun , Toots is quiet is she ok ? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->