It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ink, the spotting is exactly the same as last cycle unfortunately. Its started a few days later but I'm pretty sure I'm out.
You've certainly got some strange goings on my dear! When are you going to test?!
Mrs Matt, I sure wish other half was sitting in his high powered office, I think the jet set lifestyle would suit me down to the ground:haha:

im not just going to wait it out hun but i hope the :witch: doesnt show hun for you or me really perhaps we wont get her and we will be bump buddies xxxx

ohhh me too Toots but perhaps in the Next Life?

Just think...SATC lifestyle complete with lesbian bra-less nanny ;)
Bring on the Louboutins, Hermes bags, walk-in wardrobes, Spa Days.... and a DRIVER, come rain or shine, who holds ur brolly over you and carried you to the Mercedes....

I hope so Ink! Have you looked into whether soy will upset your af pattern? I'm still thinking it sounds so promising for you this time, I've got it all crossed!:hugs:
Mrs Matt, you do make me chuckle! I'm putting you on my bottom (sig strip:haha:)

oooh my first time on a lady's bottom I am honoured and doff my hat to you (I don't have one, but have borrowed Mr Matt's oilskin golf hat for the occasion!) It stinks, so you are blooming honoured!

i have checked an no it doesnt seem to and havent for me so far so i dont know :shrug:

ooooooooh lets start a "stay away inkd period" chant!! It's not over yet hun..... you testing this week??

Ink, I know you don't want to get your hopes up but this sounds really promising to me :thumbup: I really, really hope this is it for you - you really deserve it :hugs:

I say :test: ! x

im not testing i cant take it and i have had so many emmc, and neg test that i just wont be testing so all you lovely girls are going to have to sit it out and wait with me xxx
Thank you to everyone xx

no i'm not just being practical as i think this :witch: show up in a couple of days im sure xxx

I am praying for you Inkd, I am!!! So are the gerbils.

awwww bless thank you , but the reddy brown is now back so think my period will start by the morning so on to next cycle which is good really xxx

I have a similar outlook on things to you Inkd (although not the same experiences- I'm sorry you've had to go through that). I never get my hopes up, and try to keep a realist approach to things. Tomorrow is the start of my 2ww and I'm going to try and just put it to the back of my mind, and resist temptation to symptom spot. I don't want to give myself false hope.
I really, REALLY hope that the symptoms that you are getting are for a happy reason though x

Excellent way to look at it stork. I wish I could control my symptom spotting! I suppose the rest of my 2ww won't be to difficult now cos the spotting has started. I'll get excited about everyone else instead:thumbup:
Maybe a relaxed approach will bring on the BFP:happydance:

Haha, you never know!
I never even used a HPT last cycle- I was determined to wait until I was late to test, but the witch came bang on time again. I'm too scared to test any earlier in case I get a chem. Not sure if I could deal with that.

I don't test either Stork. I was very close to testing 3 cycles ago when I got to 16dpo and no AF! But :witch: turned up just as I got home from the supermarket with the tests :growlmad: There was something different about that month though - not just the getting to 16dpo, AF was different and symptoms before it that I hadn't had before and haven't had since. I also had a 'feeling' I was pregnant which I have NEVER had before. I really believe we conceived that month but had a chem but will never know as I never tested :shrug:

Ink, when will you test? And when you you Toots? x

Hmm....sounds very possible that it was a chem then. I've heard people say about the 'feeling' that they're pregnant. I guess that's the thing- I can resist testing to protect myself in case, but if I had symptoms like you, I suppose I'd realise it anyway....

In a way though I wish I had tested early as at least I'd know I had managed to conceive and could :shrug: But I guess in another way it's better not to know as it would be upsetting and worrying x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->