It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Morning ladies

It's a cracking day up here - far too lovely to be stuck in this office all day!

Hope everyone is well - Toots, any change? Inkdchick, don't suppose you were wrong and she's not appeared this morning? I respect your wish to not test - but hope you will have to eventually to confirm a BFP!!!

I am feeling very refreshed - stayed at my brother and sister in laws in town last night, so avoided 2.5 hours of driving and 1.5 hours of walking dogs, so more time to blether and relax in the bath and catch up on sleep... And baby talk with SiL! Oh, and the inevitable chat about MiL too - therapy! But now I am itching to get home to my Mr Windswept and our lovely doggies!

Heartburn and constipation are my two current symptoms!

Hope everyone has a lovely day... Cx

Morning Stina, glad you're feeling refreshed. Even your message sounds bright and breezy. It's a lovely day here as well, sunny with a lovely blue sky, certainly perks you up a bit! I haven't had any spotting so far this morning which I'm pleased about but I'm definately not ruling out that it'll come back to haunt me later! I'm not reading to much into it at the moment but I have a monster appetite at the moment which is very unlike me:shrug: Are you able to take any meds for your heartburn?

Another promising symptom Toots!!! What day do you expect AF? Will you test or hold off?

In fact, everyone - please let us know your AF due date and I'll make up a wee list - give us all some milestones (I need more immediate ones than my next one of 9 Dec!).

I can take Rennies - I bought a big pack last night, but haven't had any heartburn since - typical.

I am loving this sunshine - but we are forecast for more gales tomorrow :( Living up to my name, more than I had bargained for!

Af is due mon 15th for me. I think I'm going to only test if af is late. I'm trying not to symptom spot as well as I don't think it's my month, but if I notice something I'm thinking to myself maybe I am still in with a shot! I suppose it helps to keep a little bit of pma.
Has the sickness worn off now? And have you and mr windswept decided yet to find out whether you're having a boy or a girl?

I think PMA is a very good thing! But it sounds like you are being very level headed, which is also a good thing! I really, really hope you can cancel that appointment!

It's just funny queasiness now and then, nothing major... I like to think it is bubba's way of letting me know all is well in there!

Mr Windswept is adamant we will not be finding out the sex. I wouldn't be upset if they let slip during the scan, but I would prefer to hear the words 'it's a boy' or 'it's a girl' after my final push! I dream of hearing Mr Windswept saying it... I think it spoils the surprise, and know there is a risk of them being wrong - so wouldn't paint the nursery pink or blue just in case, anyway!

SiL is sure she's having a girl too, and last night I dreamt that her's arrived (3 months before ours) and was a boy - think it was my mind's way of saying 'it might not be the girl you are sure it is, prepare yourself'. We don't really care either way, we just want a happy, healthy bubba!

HHeeeellllllllllllooooooooo!!!!!
my god log off for the day and it takes 30 mins to catch up !!!!!
Toots George Formby :rofl:that will have me chuckling all day.
How are we all ??

Well good morning to you Donna, maybe if he's playing his ukulele it'll take my mind off the probbing :rofl:

Hello all!!! have updated my period post.... yikes!!

Toots, Windswept et al, have a lovely day & hope it's not too cold & vile by you. Overcast here but not raining YET.. it will when I am walking back from town with my new haircut though, guaranteed!

Making Mr Matt& myself a Pork and parsnip stew in the slow cooker today, sure sign winter is almost upon us :)

I had blood upon wiping last night & this morning.... but nothing overnight! perhaps it is just a slow start.... very unlikely to be IB I should think!

Now u really have done it !
laughed rreally loud and frightened half a dozen patients waitin for theatre !! bet their blood pressure gone sky high ! oops a daisy : haha:

Oops! Sorry donna:haha:
Mrs matt, that's a positive step forward:thumbup: any kind of bleeds good when you haven't had one for so long.

thanks Toots I thought so too!

Oooops Donna your poor patients!

No worries just woke the sleeping ones up!!!
now the nurses are asking what I found so funny - not tellin tho this is for me and me only!!

Morning guys! Sounds like everyone is happy and positive this morning :)
I started feeling sick and dizzy this morning so I think that O has definitely occured! Just hoping there are enough of OH's :spermy: hanging around to catch it!
Had a dream last night that OH and I had a boy (first dream I've had like this since TTC) and we named him Samuel James. No idea where that name came from but never mind! (I do actually quite like Sam though, even though OH and I have never discussed that name). The baby looked just like OH which was so cute :)

That's lovely Stork and hopefully it's a premonition ;)

Lol, it'd be nice but I'm not pinning too many hopes on it- not with the crazy dreams I have sometimes!!

Morning stork, that's a nice dream to have. You never know perhaps it was a premonition! So are you officially in your 2ww now?
Are you off to watch utd tonight?

Yep- the 2ww starts here. Eek!
Not going to the match tonight- applied for tickets but didn't get any in the ballot. That might not be a bad thing as I reckon there's going to be trouble tonight.

I have the same issue, I keep on thinking this is the reason I can't seem to conceive.

Hi ladies, this month oh and I are trying the every other day method. I'm due to ovulate thurs/fri and dtd last night. A lot of it fell out when I moved and I'm most upset cos I do my best to stay in bed with legs in the air! Do you think enough of the little :spermy: would have been left in?
:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->