It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Let the symptom spotting begin!:haha:
Watch the match from the comfort of your own home:thumbup: My oh is finishing work early to get home to watch it!

I think I have given up on the symptom spotting just get myself all in a tizz - i'm sure my brain plays tricks on me ! :haha: what i have left that is

I'm sure my brain makes things up during the 2ww! It could drive a woman insane!:wacko:
Where abouts are you in your cycle Donna? I completely lose track of everybody.

Cd9 - this bit a can deal with but the 2ww is getting on my nerves abit now though

Quite agree! That's why I'm trying to keep calm and carry on this time. Thankfully I've only got 5 days left. You should get a ticker Donna, it'll help my old brain keep up!

I know - I will have to find the time in my tea break to be constructive and sort my ticker out ( the one I stick at the bottom of the page not me heart ) :haha:

I agree - tickers keep us all right! I wish mine moved as fast as the monthly ones.

I met my lovely friend at lunchtime... And found out about a few other girls in our circle who are expecting! Looks like there will be a few of us around the same time!! I had to tell her too - she noticed how big my boobies are!

Ta da .......... Toots all done.
Quick bloody t break tho.....

I'm impressed Donna! Took me bloody ages to do mine:haha: at least now it helps us keep up:thumbup:
Stina, that's lovely that a few of you are expecting together. All you little ones will be chums and grow up together!

It's the cousins I can't get over! SiL and her sister - 3 little cousins within 3 months of one another! Plus, being able to share maternity leave with the Mummies - and having a sense of sisterhood (I've only had brothers). I am so glad I am not in this on my own!

Well done Donna - now I can keep tabs on you!

Hiya girls hows everyone !.
Update for me - i got my af this morning and boy is it heavy but at least i got it :wohoo: onto soy in two more days and see if it works this cycle , well you never know xx

Hi Ladies :hi:

How is everyone?

Ink, so sorry the :witch: got you in the end. But glad you are positive and, like you say, onto the next cycle.

I reckon I'm either 1 or 2dpo today, reckon I ovulated Monday night. I got peak on my CBFM that morning and had a fair few ov twinges during the evening which had then gone quiet by the time of Tuesday morning. We :sex: last thursday night, saturday morning, sunday morning and monday morning. Just hope that was enough and plenty of :spermy: were there waiting when the eggy dropped :shrug:

x

another update for me just been to get checked out tonight as i was in a lot of pain like a lot more than normal and i have just had another emmc !!!! # 10 !!!, apparantly its down to my age and i have to expect it but she did say that if i want to carry on then do but dont carry on for mych longer as my body is struggling to cope with it now so i think next cycle is my last and im not too bothered to be honest we have tried our best and if it works then fantastic but after this cycle there will be no more i cant pysically carry on .
Good Luck to you all tho got my fingers tightly crossed for you all xxxxxxx

Oh my goodness Inkd, I'm so sorry to hear that :cry:
I have to say, I think you're being amazingly calm and level headed about it all. I really, really admire you for that.
I hope that your last cycle will be a lucky one for you :hugs:

Morning ladies, what an awful day it is here. It's windy and chucking it down! Went to oh sisters little girls 1st b'day party last night, had fun playing with all the toys! Dtd this morning and there was quite a lot of pink cm which indicates I'm going to probably get af, I normally get that if we dtd just before af so it is a little early but at least now I know for sure I'm out this cycle.
Nat, sounds as though you've got a fair amount of :sex: done so hopefully you'll get your bfp:thumbup:
Ink, how are you feeling, are you still in a lot of pain? What is emmc?
How is everybody else today?

Morning ladies - so sorry to hear that Inkdchick... As Stork says, you are being very calm and level headed - I admire you. But don't hold in what you are really feeling, if you need to let rip then go for it!

I am really worried today - I have had some pains for the past 24 hours, getting stronger (but kind of come and go). This morning the pain is in my left side and I have that awful pressure feeling... You know, the one you get just before AF starts. If I didn't know I was pregnant I'd be expecting a heavy period. I have been constantly checking, but no blood - yet. I am not sure what to do. Will post on first tri for advice, and might call my midwife.

Toots, that is not good news for you either - but I'm still holding out hope for you!

How is everyone other than that? I need good news!

Morning Stina, do you think maybe you should ring your gp or midwife just to get some advice? It's not going to be good for you to be worrying and hopefully they will be able to put your mind at rest.

Well said Toots , Stina give the midwife a ring and they will advise you, don't just sit there do it now (please) :flower:

Morning Toots. Sorry to hear you think you're out- but you never know until the witch shows her face.
Stina- I hope you get some positive advice on the first tri forum but I think you should call your midwife too, just to put your mind at ease.
I don't really have any news- I'm 3dpo so nothing going on here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->