It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Spoken with midwife, who has reassured me. She's not worried about the pains at this stage, especially as I have had no blood or coloured discharge (only ewcm). But I can call her back at any time and if she thinks it necessary she'll put me through to EPU. Pains have subsided now - maybe it is worsened by worry?!

So - lets lighten this up! Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend? I am home alone yet again, but Mr Windswept comes back on Saturday and then we are going to a concert (Newton Faulkner). I am going to take it easy I think - no big DIY jobs, and I have stocked up on art materials so will busy myself working on creating a masterpiece for Mr Windswept's Christmas...

V glad to hear your mind has been put at rest. Im going out for a meal with friends tomorrow evening but apart from that no plans.

Relax and have a soothing hot drink to take the chill off - it's wet and windy here not my cup of t much prefer hot hot hot and sunny of course - proper sun bug me.
Oooh Newton not heard one of his tunes in a while

Definitely Donna- this part is the worst of the whole cycle! Need to try and keep occupied for the next few days lol.
Stina- glad that your midwife has reassured you. I can only imagine how any sort of pain and twinge is scary when you're pregnant. Make sure you relax loads over the weekend- Stork's orders :winkwink:
OH and I are away for the weekend as it's our wedding anniversary. I'd like to think we'll be grown up and go to some fabulous restaurant to celebrate.....in reality, we'll probably order room service and watch X Factor lol :blush:

and why is that not a grown up thing to do? sound's like fun (nudge nudge wink wink) :haha:

I was just thinking about my appointment next week and was wondering if anybody knows if they'll start tests straight away or do you think it'll be just a chat and detail taking?

They'll take history and then poss examination then arrange for appropriate tests to be done - not sure on examination some do some wait until test results come back.
I've had both happen.

I'll be cd4 and still have af on appointment day. I wonder if I should postpone it to a cd when I won't have af?

I'd still go and if they need to do an exam they will arrange for you to come back, I don't know how the hospital is at ur end but ours is fully booked all the time and it takes ages to re arrange anything - and I bloody work in one !!!!

You're probably right there Donna, I'd best go at least to get the ball rolling. I'm worried that this is going to take months or a year or more even to find out what's going on. I'm soooooo fed up:cry:
Reckon it's the horrible weather making me all depressed! Didnt help being told last night at the b'day party that oh and I should get on with having a baby and hearing about what a great experience it is. One lady there got pregnant really quickly with her third child, she's 40, and I had to sit through hearing all about everything! They're not to know though cos we've not told anybody we are ttc so i can't blame them. Sorry moan over now!:haha:

I can totally understand it's so frustrating - I have just been told by one of my friends (work collegue) that she is expecting and they only decided beginning of October to try!!! how f***ing annoyed am I , pissed off and all the rest of the emotions that go with it. First month and bingo ...job done. Arrrggghhh!
thank you my rant over with now.

How do some people manage it so easily? You can't do much more than dtd around ovulation and still nothing! I'm beginning to despair I must admit:growlmad:

I must admit we didn't try with our daughter but @ 22 you don't, the other's we planned and I planned everything to run like clockwork and bingo it worked the following month on both , but then all went wrong ended up in surgery blah blah blah, after 4 years i am now losing the will to carry on I will be honest.
Jesus listen to me going on like a nutter Sorry! DH does tell me a talk too much sometimes ! :flower:

It's good to have a moan sometimes Donna. I'm in one of those moods today:haha:
How many children have you got?

Hello Toots, Donna & others online!! Empathising ladies, my good friend is 4/5 months preg with first little boy, she had "just started looking into cycles and stuff" and pinpointed her 3 day fertile window. As it happened, she & hubby had a row during this time, so actually conceived after ONE :sex:

Her sister did too! They are wonderful though and she is late thirties so I am so pleased it wasn't an arduous battle against time for them.

A positive story mrs matt:thumbup:
How are you today? Has af come on properly yet?

A positive story mrs matt:thumbup:
How are you today? Has af come on properly yet?

Yes thanks Toots she certainly has!! Think I took my Soy too early (last night) but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

How are YOU??

That's great! Hopefully the soy does it's job for you. I'm ok, having a down day today but I'm sure I'll bounce back:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->