It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

What do you put in the eBay search to find Gail? Think I'd like to get a reading:thumbup:

Toots i have one little girl nearly 9 , we were both 23 when she was born.

Thanks stork, I think I'll have a go and see what news I get! How's your day been?
I guess it's easier to conceive when you're in your 20's Donna. You must be roughly the same age as me, 32?

Day hasn't been too bad thanks Toots. Off for my second session of acupuncture tomorrow. Getting through the herbs ok now, since I've started adding half a teaspoon of manuka honey with it :)

hiya ladies, well there is no other way to be just getting used to having these early missed miscarriages (emmc) tbh, and they are to be expected at my age so i cant complain at least i dont have blocked tubes or anything else to stop anything getting through so onto the next cycle of soy as of tomorrow so looking forward to it.
Windswept you are an artist too ??!!!
How is everyone today xx

Hi Ink, you've got a very good attitude towards what you're going through hun. Are you feeling ok?

:witch:Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry to hear your news Ink, I did wonder whether it may be an early mc when you said how heavy your AF was. Sending you :hugs: and :dust: for this cycle.

Stina, sorry to hear you've had some worry too but glad you've been reassured. I would imagine that there's lots of stretching going on inside so hopefully that's what your pains are :thumbup: Make sure you have a relaxing weekend.

Toots, are you sure you're definitely out? I really hope the :witch: stays away.

Stork and Donna, I am in that 'nothing' stage too - about 3dpo. Had headaches over the past few days and been tired, but I've had a few restless nights and it's probably my body getting used to work again :haha: Even if I am only part-time, I'm not used to it :wacko: Don't know about you Stork and Donna but I'm alternating between positivity and almost having the feeling I'm pregnant this month, to suddenly then losing the PMA completely and thinking to myself "no you won't be, why should this month be any different to others"! I must admit to not thinking about it quite so much though because of my new job - got something else to focus on which is really good.

OH and I are off to see Lee Mack, the comedian, Saturday night in Birmingham. Got front row seats too! Bit nervous about that :wacko: Worried we're going to get picked on! OH got me them for my birthday.

x

Evening Nat, it'll take a while to get into a routine with your new job plus everything is new so no wonder you're tired! Those early days after ovulation are a bit boring are'nt they, you just to get towards the end of the 2ww! I'm pretty sure i am out but I guess stranger things have happened!
Have a good time watching Lee Mack:thumbup:

Hey ladies

Good to see most of us online most days, hope we don't have to miss Mama for too long...

I'm sure that at least one of us is going to get a BFP this month... Hopefully more! Just need to work out who! Only time will tell...

My pains are still there - but they don't feel like bleeding is going to start any moment, so that is a bonus. More I think about it, the more sure I am that my UTI is back. I think I will take tomorrow off, then head to the maternity ward in the afternoon. I just feel floored - and am getting a head cold which doesn't help.

Yes, Inkdchick - I do a wee bit of art. Nothing as sophisticated as your work! I do drawings of animals and birds - I draw them exactly as I see them, as real as possible. I wish I could be more imaginitive sometimes! I did Mr Windswept a portrait of his (now MY) dog two years ago, and would love to complete the set with the other two. Either that or a portrait of a stag or red grouse (Mr Windswept is a 'country man').

Toots - go for Gail or Jenny Renny but not Sandra Gibb unless you aren't in a rush - I've been waiting for 5-6 weeks for mine from her!

I would love to be able to draw girls. I am not blessed with that talent though :nope:

I hope Mamadonna is ok x

To all us girls who are in the 2ww:

Here's a way to PMA - how about from now on we are no longer a number of days past ovulation (dpo). How about we do dpf instead - days past fertilisation?? :haha:

I am 3dpf!! :happydance:

I like that way of thinking Nat!!! Keep it up!

I am 8 weeks 3 days DPF!! Well, actually only 6 weeks 3 days - why is it so complicated?!

It is strange how they count it from your last AF rather than when the egg and spermy actually meet isn't it :wacko:

Is it just easier for them as it can never be certain when ovulation happened, whereas AF arriving is pretty clear?

I can't believe how quick the time is going with your pregnancy - your scan won't be long coming you know :thumbup:

I wish I felt it was going quickly!!! It feels like I have known forever, but it's only actually been four weeks... And, I've got another 4 weeks to go before I finally get to see my bubba on the scan!

Have you got loads of books and things with pics in that show what stage your little one is at now? x

Well mini Windy has 100s of online aunties so he or she will always have somewhere to stay in their Gap Year ;)

yeah im feeling good the pain has all gone now but its still heavy she said that it would be for another day or two and then probably stop altogether and for us to get busy straight away, but i knew that already so onwards and upwards, how is everyone xx

windswept, how cool , i can only do portraits (people) cant do animals tbh and i paint landscapes have just given my MIL a painting of her home county Fossombrone in northern italy such a beautiful landscape, and she was so suprised bless her, but am now doing three tattoo designs tonight so will be on and off here for a bit lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->