It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Inkd, I am so glad you're being so philosophical & dusting yourself off. Atta Girl!

I am ok thanks, been playing with eyeliner today cos I can't get tattooed when pregnant... thinking once I have a coupla months wages under my belt, I'll be getting a design from you and perhaps have it as a celebration of my future baby's birth, perhaps including their name in some tasteful way!

:witch: is not gushing as she did on BCP by Day 2/3... but my right ovary is SINGING so I am hoping some good ripe eggs are gonna pop down ASAP!!!

Ohhhh - a Mini-Me!

Yes, I do have a few books and can tell you that she is now constantly moving and shifting. Her arms have grown and hands are now flexed at the wrists and meet over her heart. Her legs are lengthening and feet may be long enough to meet in front of her body. She has lost her tail, so looks more humanlike. And, she is now officially a fetus, as her major organs are now working and she has a heartbeat (which I can't find on my doppler).

mrs matt are you pregnant now , sorry brain gone to mush since mc, and i would be honoured to do a design for you aww thank you for considering me, and will do you a wonderful flowing tattoo just let me know where and how big and the names and i will do that for you, you could always have the design done and have it tattooed when you are ready give you something to look forward too. Oh and you cant get tattooed until after breastfeeding has finished as your body is going through enough and your skin would be hyper sensitive !, just thought i would let you know xxx

ohhhh no am not preggers hun, though reading it I realise it could be translated as such ;)

I wish!!

I will be coming to you when the time comes though, VERY appropriate that a fellow mucus-watcher designs my post-preg tattoo LOL!!

Oh Stina, that is so amazing to picture :thumbup: How quickly they develop eh? And I notice you are still saying 'she'! Do you have a real feeling that it is a girl? x

It's funny - I sometimes refer to her as 'it' and sometimes as 'her' - but I never feel it right to call her 'him'! As I said, I have no preference (although I always wanted a big brother, so would probably prefer a boy then a girl) so it's just my gut instinct. SiL has the same inkling, and it would be nice if the two of them were the same sex...

I can't join in the tattoo conversation - I am not a fan and will never have one myself. Not that I think less of anyone who does have them - it's just not for me. I am as pure as the driven snow, me!!! And, erm, a big scaredy when it comes to pain!

I'm same as you Stina, I must admit. Have no tattoos and have never wanted one. I have plenty of friends who do though and they can look really nice. But has never been for me and I don't fancy the pain! x

ohhhh no am not preggers hun, though reading it I realise it could be translated as such ;)

I wish!!

I will be coming to you when the time comes though, VERY appropriate that a fellow mucus-watcher designs my post-preg tattoo LOL!!

LOL ok hun no rush sorry bout that i think i miss read it lol must be the old preggers hormones diminishing well maybe not the nurse did say that my hcg had gone down to 2 so it was defo all gone and im not bothered really just glad im still getting periods tbh coz my nan and mum and younger sister lost theirs to menopause at 35 so im lucky really but dont think i will be lucky for much longer and the nurse did say to give up at 44 and half as i would be pushing my luck for a healthy baby so i might take her advice xx

of course you can join its not painful, mind you im the wrong person to ask as i have been getting them for over 20 years now and am 45% covered and i fall asleep when they tattoo me i find it relaxing, but then im the type of woman who likes the labour pain too :rofl:

Wow - 35 is really young for menopause. My Mum is 54 and still regular(ish)... My Granny and her sisters were all in their mid fifties too before they stopped. What is the average age?

Although I'd never need a tattoo designed for me, I have toyed with the idea of getting a design made for spraying on the side of my camper van - but I wouldn't know where to start!

Evening girls :)
Stina- glad your pain isn't as bad now. Think you're doing the right thing by taking tomorrow off and getting double checked.
Oh, I love dpf instead of dpo. I'm 3dpf- woop!! PMA- love it :happydance:

We're 3dpf together Stork :happydance: Lets hope we both get to 9mpf (months past fertilisation! :haha:)

I'm just watching a tv programme that I don't think any woman on this site will ever be a part of - it's called "I didn't know I was pregnant". Where women go all through the 9 months and don't have any idea they are pregnant until they go into labour :wacko: The woman on there was on the flippin' pill when she conceived :growlmad:

With all the symptom spotting and poas going on on this site I can't imagine any of us missing it! :haha:

MrsMatt, I love your little poem in your signature - love the word spermlet! :haha:

Lol, definitely not Nat! I really hope that we'll be 9mpf soon, although I seem to be talking myself out of it this cycle. I don't know why, because it's way too early to symptom spot (or lack of symptom spot!) and I felt really positive at the start of this cycle...I think it's because I'm so used to nothing happening, thay I can't imagine it'll ever be any different :(

Aww thanks hun!! Spermlet, sounds cuter than just "sperm" I figured ;)
I must stop speculating about my abdo twinges and lighter-than-normal Aunt Flo.

If I really as prego at the stage of IB, then a daytime test without holding wee in for four hours, would show + wouldn't it?! Must remember that I don't have a "normal" AF... and this is just a period.

All my HPKs have shown negative but I wonder if I should do a FMU one too....siiiigh. Who am I kidding? *sob* :(

I will do on Saturday morning (I've run out of tests at home)

*sigh* probably just psychological isn't it? Getting myself whipped up for nothing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->