It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

You never know though. This has got to happen for all of us at some point :thumbup:

I don't know what's got in to me today - full of positivity for some reason - very rare :wacko:

oooh well I'm glad hun that's cool :)

Now can you put some positivity in my wee please? ;)

Wow - 35 is really young for menopause. My Mum is 54 and still regular(ish)... My Granny and her sisters were all in their mid fifties too before they stopped. What is the average age?

Although I'd never need a tattoo designed for me, I have toyed with the idea of getting a design made for spraying on the side of my camper van - but I wouldn't know where to start!

just let me know what sort of thing you like and i'll do one for you that would be a fantastic challange and my artwork would be travelling on the road as well as on about 300 odd bodies lol

good luck when you test on saturday and i will keep all my fingers crossed for you hun xx

im off for tonight girls need to finish off these tattoo designs for tomorrow, have a good evening whats left and speak to you all tomorrow xx

:rofl:

The episode of "I didn't know I was pregnant" that is on now is a 54 year old woman! She had 2 lots of IVF abroad that didn't work and then gave up for two years. They then got a call from Russia saying that they had a suitable egg donor (presumably she was 56 at this time), it worked and she got pregnant. But she then had a very heavy bleed that lasted for weeks, which doctors confirmed was a miscarriage. After this, she lost weight but had a bloated tummy, felt very tired and felt 'fluttering' in her tummy. Docs suspected ovarian cancer but she was pregnant!

Hope for all of us yet eh? :thumbup:

The 57 year old had been pregnant with triplets from the IVF they reckoned (had 3 embryos implanted) but only miscarried 2 of them. Had a baby girl who was perfectly healthy :happydance:

That is crazy... Was the baby okay?

Inkdchick - I wouldn't know where to start with a design... It's a tough one! But it would look pretty cool having a personalised design sprayed over the back of my beloved VW.

Night night ladies - yet again I am not sleepy. I am going to sit up until I do get sleepy... Preparing myself for crappy television!

Morning ladies, how are we all this morning? I'm taking my mind off of ttc and hospital appointment by starting to look for Xmas pressies. So far no luck, haven't got a clue what to buy anybody!:nope:
My oh is going to be the really difficult one, he's a bit of a gadget freak but he's kinda got everything I think he could possibly need!
When does everybody start their shopping?

Mornin Toots sorry to say this but I finished my shopping last weekend,mines easy though to be honest - dh,mil,fil,mum,dad,sister and little miss sunshine all done.
I buy all through the year makes it easier on the pocket and can grab a bargain now and again.:thumbup:

Hey Toots

I started the other day... Just wee bits for some of my friends kids. But, like you I think Mr Windswept will be the toughest. Haven't a clue!

I am making some beetroot chutney and putting it in pretty jars with homemade labels for some folks, so that will be fun. Also thinking of sewing some of the kids some personalised stockings and filling with wee token gifts. Looks like I am going to have plenty of 'in the house' time to be crafty, since I have the inlaws and overprotective husband banning me from the shed/veg plot/outdoors!

Bless you Windswept preggers and grounded !! :rofl:
Mr W is getting practice in for grounded little one when he/she is older

OMG Donna, finished already! That's super organised! I thought I'd get cracking now as I do not want to be trawling around a week before Christmas.
Stina, I was thinking of also making some homemade gifts. I love to cook so maybe chutney or jam. At least it'll keep you occupied seeing as you're under house arrest:haha:

Yes, Donna - that is pretty amazing - well done!

Two years ago I made truffles and put them in pretty boxes all decorated, last year I made most gifts (Mr W was made a spalted beech coffee table, my brother and his girlf got a big bird table for his new garden)... But I haven't really been in the 'zone' so far this year, so might be too late to be a creative genius.

Will work on something personal for Mr W though.

I also fancy making some Christmas bunting for my girlie friends! I made wedding bunting and I loved it!

****NEWSFLASH****NEWSFLASH****NEWSFLASH****NEWSFLASH****

I think Mr Windswept and I may have agreed a name for a little girl. Please tell me what you think - honesty being the best policy!

BETH

Not Elizabeth, nor Bethany - just plain and simple Beth. I thought it was quite pretty, and that it is a name she'll suit all her life (not too babyish, like say Lola, or too grown up, like Nora/Vera - though I do like all those names, so please don't be offended anyone). Plus, it's spelling is simple - she won't always be asked the same questions I have been asked all my life. But most of all, I don't know any Beths, so don't think it is too common - do you know any???

Thoughts please - your opinions matter!

Lovely Hun, simple and certainly not chavvy. It can't really be shortened or messed around with. :thumbup::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->