It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hey girls!
On the subject of names: one of my friends is a teacher, and she has some really weird named kids in her class. One of them is named Chanel but their parents couldn't spell, so although it's pronounced Chanel, it's spelt Channel :rofl:

(I swear that's a true story!).

lol my sisters friends kids are called Summer , Sky, and Autumn i dont know whats worse, brabd names of the bloody weather ( even tho these arent as bad as some)

Our girl's name maybe isn't the simplest but OH and I both love it: Gabriella (with a middle name Rose). I don't mind it being shortened to Gaby either, which I'm sure it would be!
I'm having a nightmare with boys' names- I'm so fussy. Samuel is growing on me since I had that dream. We'd carry on the family tradition with the middle name of William, so it has to be something that fits with that. I quite like Noah and Isaac (despite me not being especially religious!) but they don't fit well with William at all.

Stina- Beth is a beautiful name :)

any news on Mrs Matt or if she not testing defo til tomorrow cant wait to hear

any news on Mrs Matt or if she not testing defo til tomorrow cant wait to hear

Hi love!

Have no tests in and my induction (which went very well thanks everyone who wished me well :) ) overran so didn't have a chance to replenish.

Felt very queasy this morning & bleeding has almost dried up; though as I said yesterday there was more regular blood Weds-Thurs.

My stabbing ovary-area pain has gone down but I am gaseous & gurgling stomach, despite normal eating habits.

This rate, Sun a.m is first chance for FMU test... though am out Sat night so no doubt wee at about 1am.... then down shedloads of water... arrrgh!! Monday it is then!! ;)
Re. names; I also have William as a poss because it's my Dad's middle name too :) However the inherited middle name of boys on my family (maiden name family) is STRICKLAND!!! poor blighter, don't think so! As I now ave hubby's surname, I don't feel guilty either. Only my male cousin can now continue that line of names.....

gawwd can you imagine ***squeak*** wish I cld get hold of a test, to do one tomorrow, but it's so stormy out there, for the sake of two days I'll wait.

OWWWWWW just had that abdo pain again :(

I appear to have started a name conversation! My Dad and brother also like Beth, so I think we may have a name for our girl! Their opinions really do matter!

Doctor put me on more antibiotics - more blood in my urine, also gluco...(?) and he'll send sample off to lab for more tests. He examined my tummy and it really hurt, but he didn't do anything about it. Question - the sample I gave him was less than half a bottle, and he put it into a red bottle and topped it up to the top with water (for sending off to lab)... Will that not weaken the sample and therefore any abnormalities???

Another boring night ahead - must get art stuff out instead of flicking channels and watching the BnB forum all night!

Cx

Hi Girls :flower:

Just been catching up on today's posts. Stina, Beth is a beautiful name :thumbup:

I have choices set, and have had these for years, for both sexes - Aidan for a boy and Keira for a girl. Have run them past OH several times and he seems happy with them. I do have other names I like too but the above are way out in front as my faves, no family connection or anything, I just like them. A lot of my and OH's family are irish so it could be the irish coming out in me, particularly Aidan as that is very irish.

With Keira I would give her a middle name of Margaret, as both mine and OH's mum are Margarets. For Aidan, I would give two middle names - Thomas Robert. Thomas is my dad and Robert is OH's grandad, who died last year sadly :cry:. OH never knew his dad (knocked his mum up then didn't want to know!) and he was very close to his grandad as he was his father figure.

Everyone ok today? I'm 4dpf now, as are you Stork! :happydance:

Ohhh - little Irish offspring! I love the family middle names - they make lots of sense. I would love to incorporate some in, but I know we'll end up upsetting someone if we don't include them...

So - you are about 10 days B4BFP!!!

Just dropping in to say hello! Off to the match today, then staying overnight in a nice country house hotel as it's our wedding anniversary (would have been perfect for 'O' time lol). Hope you all have a great day :)

Happy Anniversary Storkie!!!!

Have a super time, if you're not Ov then hope you make love anyway in your big giant four poster for the fun of it ;)

Anyone watch the Haye v Harrison fight tonight? What a fix!!! Looks to me as if haye had money on the third round, I'm NOT impressed! Sorry for the rant but I love boxing and hate a FIX!!!!!!!

Well ladies - I think today may be d-day. i have been told to go into the maternity unit today to see a doctor... Really worried - for past 24 hours I have been having dizzy spells (had to leave the concert early last night), and this morning I woke up to pain in the tip of my shoulder. That, with the abdominal pain, made me think of ectopic pregnancies... And the midwife seems just as worried.

I am hopefully going to get a scan, and I soooo hope that I get to see my bubba for the first time... But I am really, really scared just now. Been in tears all morning.

I hope to be back on with good news later on... Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Thanks for being there guys - I am not going to tell anyone else about this so it means a lot for you to be there for me!

Cx

aww windswept i really hope is all is ok and its just a blip hugs to you and mr windswept hun xx

sorry i havent been on girls have been drawing and a slight bit of painting taking my mind off last week and still recovering so what do you think, should i frame it or throw it lol, ( my avatar is the new creation)

Thanks ladies!

Inkdchick - that's one for framing!

Well, it's been a very long day and I have had to show my girly bits to lots of different people - had an external and internal scan, given blood, etc, etc... And although the most important news is good news, there is a little bad news in there that is enough to worry me sufficiently...

Baby was there on the screen - heart pounding away good and proper. Yolk sack also there, and womb looking fine. They put my dates back to 7 weeks 4 days. So glad my bubba was there.

However, it took them a long time to find it (and a transvaginal scan) as my bladder was so huge it was blocking the normal scan - turns out the reason for that is that I have 3 large cysts pushing my bladder and womb out of place, making it hard to find. The biggest cyst is 9.5 x 8.1 x 7.4 cm in size - huge. The others are about half that size, each.

They will scan me more often and I have to go in to hospital straight away if I get any more pain than normal - if it ruptures I am in trouble. They will avoid doing any surgery on it until after 12 weeks, as it will probably end in miscarriage before then - so we just have to hope and pray that it doesn't grow too much or twist or rupture between now and 13 December-ish. It is going to be a very, very long 5 weeks.

So glad I can say bubba is there, and reassured it is not an ectopic, but worried stupid all the same.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->