It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Same here Nat , decided no more symptom spotting going to use my energies on the house decorate from top to bottom. :thumbup:

Morning ladies.

Well, I'm feeling pretty grotty today - kinda nervous about what's to come and not wanting to think too much about it all, it's hard to not be "too" positive or negative, and those feelings can change a thousand times over the course of an hour.

I took today off to try and get my head around it all and try to relax. Now I know they are there I can feel them constantly, it's hard to get comfy in bed and the pains are pretty persistent now. They are to blame for my 'bump' - not twins!

I like to think that they have been there for a while (in my left ovary), and that this is as big as they will get... They may be to blame for all the irregularities with my periods, with the abdominal pains I put down to IBS and the reason behind all my many UTI diagnosis without the protein in my urine. So, my guess is that they have been there for a couple of years.

Sorry for moaning, and thank you so much for being there ladies!

I really hope that someone in our little crew can bring us some good news soon.

Nat - I haven't looked at dates yet, just know that 15 December is the cut off for the 'danger zone' - the 12 week period.

Cx

Stina, if you think they have been there that long then hopefully that means it is less likely they will rupture or cause any more problems than they are, as they have obviously been there pretty 'quietly' for a while.

Please try not to worry, although obviously this is easier said than done I know. Just keep thinking of your little one and that at least you know she is fine :thumbup: It must have been amazing at least to see that heartbeat eh? x

Thanks Nat - that is my hope! The fact that everything is growing in there though means they could be more problematic now, but as long as they stop growing I guess.

To be honest, I was so dizzy and my eyes all blurry so I never saw the heart properly. Mr Windswept saw it though and was delighted - and his excitement rubbed off on me.

For the first time I thought it might be a boy during the scan... Now I am confused! So long as they make it through to June (and far, far beyond) I'll be happy!

Ooh, how strange that you've now changed to a boy since seeing the scan. Do you think you will want to find out the sex?

My bbs are really irritating me today! They aren't really tender or anything but I am just very aware of them - they keep tingling and are a bit tender when I press them (although maybe they are tender BECAUSE I keep poking them :haha:) Trying not to read anything into it but it's early for me to get this, if I get tender bbs at all it's not normally until a day or two before AF is due, not over a week before x

Hey Stina, you're having such an awful tough time of it at the moment but please try not to worry, easier said than done I know. Have lots of rest and relaxation. Are you allowed to take anything to help with the constant pain?

Thanks ladies

No, Nat - I won't find out the sex - will be such a massive surprise when we find out. It might be the highlight of the birth, as there is a big chance I will have to have a c-section as the cyst may burst during labour (they'll remove cysts at same time). That's if we last that long without surgery.

Toots - I can take paracetamol, but to be honest I am trying not to so that I can monitor the pain. At the moment the pain is very dull, the worst thing is knowing it is there and feeling its presence (and visualising it).

Well symptom spotters, I am relying on you guys to keep my chin up, so I hope those boobies will mean good news this month Nat!!!

Cx

They're still acting up Stina. But then again I still keep poking em too :haha:

Ah Windswept I hope you're OK.... and Nat leave those boobs alone!

Hi MrsMatt

I'll try and leave them alone from now :thumbup: It's the only way I'll tell if they are indeed a bit tender and remain that way (I'm hoping it gets worse and does really mean something!)

I read your other post. Sorry you got a BFN but at least you had a definite AF. Good luck for this next cycle and here's hoping you get a christmas :bfp: x

Thanks Nat hun :) Gonna concentrate on other things for a while & I bet it'll happen when we least expect it :)

hope this is your month :D

Newbie here! Love love this thread. I was wondering the same thing if the falling out had a lot to do with me getting preggers. I try to put my legs in the air for at least an half hour or more. I also put a pillow under my butt.

Windswept: Glad to hear bubba is okay!

Hi mountaineer, how long have you been ttc? Pillow under the hips and legs in air is worth trying, helps the little swimmers against gravity:haha:

It makes me giggle when I realise that others have been reading our serious and not so serious conversations! Welcome Mountaineer - well done for wading through all those pages!

Strange thought isnt it stina. I find I get so involved with all the freinds on this thread that I totally forget that others pop in.

I'm the same girls, I just think of this thread as being the standard 'It Fell Out' crew and then I occasionally see another name pop up :haha:

How are you this evening Nat? Hope you're feeling confident this month and keeping the pma up!

Hi Toots

I'm ok, pma not too bad still. I'm 7dpf :haha: Any sign of the :witch: for you yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->