It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

just popped in for a catch up,so sorry ur having a rough time windswept,its good you seen baba tho,fingers crossed them cysts dont grow any :hugs:

Great to hear from you Mama - hope you are coping okay? Have you got a plan of action now, or just seeing how it goes?

Cx

i'm good just plodding along as you do,gotta go back to the hospital on tues for more bloods hopefully things will be back to normal so we can start again,just gonna take 1 day at a time and see how things go,totally stress free!!x

well i'm so glad to hear everything is ok with bubba and i bet you both felt amazing when you got to see your little bean for the first time i guess it makes it all so much more real

fingers crossed everything goes ok regarding the cysts try not to owrry about it too much hun big hugs :hugs::hug:

Oh my goodness Stina, no wonder you've been in pain *hugs*.
Glad that you could see Bubba on screen and she had a good, healthy heartbeat. Hope you're going to be resting as much as you can now.
Inkd, your picture is amazing- you have a real talent :)

Morning all, hope everybody had a nice weekend.
Stina, how are you feeling?:hugs:

Morning Toots :)
I'm ok thanks. Had a lovely weekend- good food and lots of shopping!! Not holding out much hope for this cycle. Feel exactly the same as every other so far, apart from some cramping on my left side which I'm sure is down to the acupuncture, cupping and massage I had on Friday.

Morning stork, well nobody can accuse you of not trying can they:haha: you've got a list of things there! Mustn't forget the disgusting herbs as well:haha:
Stay positive! Did you get nice weather for you anniversary weekend?

Lol Toots, I don't think OH and I could've done much more this cycle! That does make me wonder if it might be time to pop to the docs though. Had some good weather over the weekend. Saturday was better- bright, with blue sky, Yesterday was overcast, but it least it stayed dry which was the main thing :)

Morning Mamadonna and Donna :)

How long have you been trying stork?
I'm ok, af is due today and I'm in no doubt it'll arrive! Hospital on thurs so it may be a long road ahead. Just fed up with the whole ttc thing at the moment:wacko:

Hi Toots not too bad chilled out, did a bit of shopping and a bit of :sex:

Aww Toots- I'll shoo away the witch for you. SHOO WITCH, BE GONE!!
Been trying officially 7 cycles but was NTNP from last December. It feels like we're doing everything possible to conceive (as you know!), even down to timing BD perfectly. My cycles are regular (either 28 or 29 days), and my LP is always 14 days. I don't really know what else we can do, which is why I'm starting to worry that something is wrong.

It certainly feels like an age doesn't it when month after month you get nowhere. Youve got a damn good chance this cycle, you've dtd, had acupuncture and drunk the herbs so don't start feeling negative. It's still early days so it's unlikely you'd feel any different yet anyway. My oh sister got pregnant after just 7 cycles, all they did was dtd every 3 days. No opt, no miracle potions or nothing, so you never know:thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

sorry not been on for a while, been out and about all weekend.

Stina, so sorry to hear you've had a rough weekend. But so glad you've seen your little one and he/she is ok :thumbup:. Are the cysts actually on your bladder then? Have they said what causes them? When is your due date now then if they've changed your dates?

Toots, I thought your AF was due soon. Are you spotting like last month? I hope she stays away so you don't need your appointment on Thursday :thumbup:

Stork, we've been trying similar amount of time (I'm on my eighth month this cycle). We're same dpf (still going to use this for the PMA!) I had some mild cramping whilst out Saturday night and a bit yesterday, plus bbs are getting slightly tender and getting shooting pains behind nipples on occasion, which is earlier than usual for me. I've also had some white creamy cm over the past couple of days, which again isn't usual. But I think it's way too early for any of this to mean anything as I'm only 7dpf. Don't know about you but I get different flippin symptoms every month! :growlmad:

x

Ink, sorry meant to include in my last month - your painting is gorgeous, frame it! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->