It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Af is lightly here so will probably be in full swing tomorrow! Do you reckon you nailed dtd at ovulation?

Yes I do think we dtd around the right time. I reckon I ov'd about this time last week (Monday evening) and we had BD'd the Thursday night before, Saturday morning, Sunday morning and Monday morning. All my ov signs went from Monday night so, even though Monday was my first 'peak' day, I do think that was ov day not Tuesday.

I've had tender bbs over past couple of days and had some mild cramping Saturday night/Sunday, which is early for me, but trying not to read into anything :wacko:.

Sorry that you think AF is here :nope:. Are you nervous about your appointment on Thursday? x

You couldn't have done much more Nat, hopefully you've cracked it. We could do with a few more BFP on this thread!
I am nervous about the appointment, I'm scared that they are going to end up telling me something awful but with any luck we'll get a helping hand and a shove in the right direction!

I hope you don't get too much probing :haha:

Seriously though, I'm sure all will be fine and, like you say, it's a step in the right direction. Will be interested to hear how you get on and what they do at this first appointment. I'll be following you with the same thing in the new year if nothing by then :thumbup:

Thanks nat. I hope there's not to much Minnie moo probing as well:haha:
I'll let you know how I get on but I'm sure you won't have to worry about following the same route:thumbup:

Girls

IT'S CHRISTMAS!!

I have just seen my absolute favourite Christmas advert for the first time this year - the coca-cola one :happydance::happydance::happydance:

You know Christmas is on the way when that ad is on tv. It's got such a lovely Christmas feel to it!
Have you started shopping for pressies yet nat?

Hello Toots, Nat, ladies all!!

I agree re Coke Ad being start of Xmas :)

I have finished my shopping except 1 more thing for BIL & summat for Matt's niece.

Got the lovely news that my Sister's new relationship is continuing very nicely, she's now "met the parents" Ahhhh anyone else remember those scary days? :wacko::wacko:

Evening mrs matt, oh yes I remember those early, scary days! Many moons ago:haha:

Mr Matt's Dad is a vicar and I remember the early days being allowed to stay in the same room at the Vicarage (curiously kinky!) but not being allowed to let on to anyone who the family knew in the Parish LOL

(somewhat ironic as FIL was conducting an affair at the time with the Parish Secretary LOL)

I have got some shopping done yes, mainly for all the children of my friends and family! Need to go do some more soon x

Thanks for the painting comments girls, im really pleased with it , its the only 2nd time ive done a landscape so was really chuffed. am thinking of giving it to my parents for christmas as they like lighthouses and used to live near one a few years ago, however am a bit worried that they might hang it in the loo :rofl: you know the water theme !!!, well they are in their late 60's bless them.
Hope all goes well for you Windswept :hugs:

Morning ladies, hope everybody is well. It's freezing this morning!
Hey Donna, how's you today?

Another lovely moggy, Toots!

Well, I am at work this morning - an emotional wreck. Mr W and I had a big fall out before I left the house, but sorted it after a lot of crying and tantrums from me. I could cry if someone looks at me the wrong way, and apparently I look 'awful'. I told the ladies at work about the cysts - they are not necessarily pregnancy related, so it's safe to tell them that much. At least they can keep an eye on me... I am in a fair bit of pain today :(

I hope everyone else is in better trim than me?!

Cx

Morning Stina, are you an emotional wreak due to hormones or worry about your cysts Hun? I don't think people mean it in a bad way when they say you look awful but it's not nice to be told when you're feeling so low! Have you been able to find anybody else on here that has cysts during pregnancy to maybe get some advice or opinions?
My new avatar is called Humphrey, he is a v handsome lad!

Humphrey is gorgeous - I think I'd like a Humphrey cuddle right now! He looks like he'd give a good hug! Maybe on his own terms though???

I think it's a mix - but pregnancy hormones are not helping matters. There are a few on here who have had cysts and had a normal pregnancy, but the biggest has been 5 cm and only one. The size and number of mine, plus the pain, are what is worrying me. Plus, the way the consultant was - she didn't say, but you could tell she was worried for me... Emphasising the need for me to get straight to hospital if the pain got worse - as my life is more important than the baby's.

I am well thank you Toots. how's yourself?
Stina your hormones are kicking in pretty good and the worry/stress is making it worse sweetie.:hugs:
Toots Humphrey is gorgeous

He gives the best cuddles but only when he feels like it:haha:
Is it just a case of monitoring you or will they definately be removing them before the end of your pregnancy? Also will you have to have scans more regularly?

I'm good thanks Donna but I can't seem to defrost this morning! The practice I work in is an old building so it's v drafty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->