It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hmm scarf and gloves me thinks, I'm not too bad in my little office there's a radiator right at the side of me.

He looks like it would be on his terms! A bit like my boy!

Yes, they will be scanning me more often - at least once more before the dating scan on 9 December. They didn't commit to removing them, and said that if they don't need to then they will definitely leave them until after 12 weeks (or we'd lose baby). I am unsure of details, but wonder if they can continually drain them? Or if they are not a nuisance, then it'll be a c-section with removal at the same time.

The more I think about it, the more sure I am they have been there for a long time. So that will hopefully mean they won't grow any more, but with the changes in there they might twist or rupture (worst case scenario).

I am the opposite this morning - having hot flushes :(

Did womanly week come properly Toots? Donna - hormones are cruel.

Morning girlies :)

Stina- I'm sorry you're having such a tough time of it. Do you have to go back to docs/consultant regularly for check ups?

Nothing much to report here. Woke up feeling a bit groggy and with a blocked nose this morning, but I think that's because I'm coming down with a cold! I'm willing veins to spontaneously pop up on my boobs, but nothing. Damn my boobs lol.

Stork - yes, I will be getting more checks done... I have a good feeling about you this month... I am sure Jenny Renny really is psychic - she predicted my BFP right, and stated 29 June as important. When they scanned me on Sunday they changed my dates, and my edd is now 29 June!!!

I agree, preggo or not hormones are evil - EVIL I say !!! spawn of the :witch: nasty blighters.

Womanly week hasn't quite fully arrived still but I'm in no doubt it's imminent. Is mr w fairly stressed about the situation as well?
If you're prediction comes true stork then I'm definately getting a reading, I'm still toying with the idea cos what if she looks into her crystal ball and doesn't see a conception date until something like 2015!!

Wow Stina, that's amazing! I'm going to cling onto that for the next few days lol.
I think you should get a reading done Toots- it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day :)

Stork I had a look on the psychic123 link you posted, is it a pregnancy outlook reading for £6.98 that I want?

https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/ - eight dollars.

Conception reading, i do believe. She'll give you a couple of lines max but will get back to you within 2-3 days.

That's the Gail one so if you go for her, the £6.99 one is the right reading.

psychic 123 is Gail, who was inaccurate for me - but may be okay for you???

I think I'll give a reading a go, as they aren't v expensive I might try both of them. :thumbup:

The most important thing is to remember to take them with a pinch of salt - as you saw, one of mine was inaccurate, the other may have been a fluke. So if they don't tell you what you want to hear, remember not to get upset!

Cx

I wonder if they ever tell anybody that they won't conceive? I'll try and take it for what it is. I do believe in psychic abilities but I'm not sure how they can possible predict a pregnancy just by obtaining a few minor details from you?

I know - it doesn't make any sense! But hey, she got mine right. She never said it would be a healthy pregnancy, so she wasn't lying either. I just hope bubba appears when she says - she said 22 and 29 June were important - with an EDD of 29/6, I hope she arrives early on 22/6... And, we might both be right about it being a girl!

Oh, and I read on here that someone was told she wouldn't and kicked up merry hell - so I doubt they will be too keen to tell anyone that, even if they are sure!

Af has unfortunately turned up this afternoon. Onwards and upwards! I have a new adventure to come and what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger:thumbup:

Afternoon Ladies :hi:

Been at a work induction all day, very early start at 6am :wacko: Home now though :happydance:

Stina, sorry you're feeling rough again hun :hugs: At least the ladies at work know a bit now so will look after you.

Toots, sorry the blasted :witch: turned up for you :growlmad: At least you may get some answers soon - hopefully your answer will be that there is nothing wrong and it's just taking it's time for some reason.

Stork, my boobs are acting weird! This is pretty unusual for me, particularly this early before AF is due (due next Monday/Tuesday). The strangest thing is that the pain comes and goes throughout the day. And they kind of 'burn' a bit when the tenderness comes back. I've also had some little occurrences of a 'burning/poking' sensation right in the middle of my lower tummy, just below belly button. Don't think I've had that before. Other than that, nothing else. Not noticed any veins or anything though (have been checking and will get excited if some appear :haha:) The only other time I've had my boobs do this strange 'they're tender, now they're not' thing was three months ago, which is when I think I had a chem - I really, really hope this is a sign there is a little :baby: in there and that, if so, this one nestles in and sticks!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"