It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ohhhh - I really hope so too Nat!

Sorry to hear that Toots... It must be good to know you have the appointment this week - Thursday? I really hope you feel upbeat when you come out of it...

Cx

morning ladies.
It's a little wild and windy here and bloody cold to boot.

Morning ladies, how's everybody today?
Hey Donna, it's absolutely chucking it down here, the road outside looks like a river at the moment! Everything ok with you?

Hey ladies

It's pretty blustery here - again! Ferries cancelled, no supply ferry (so shops will be empty and no papers) and force 9 gales. The cold and rain just add to the torture! The sea is incredible just now - huge swell.

So another normal day in the windswept Western Isles!

How are we all today???

Not bad , keeping up the PMA for the next two weeks - I'm in the dreaded 2WW zone!!
what are we all on with for the rest of this week ?

Morning Stina, at least youve still got your Internet connection:thumbup:
Are you at work or home today, and how are you feeling?
Donna, hope youre feeling positive about this cycle. We need a few more :bfp: on here cos we haven't had any really good news for a while now!

I am quite positive tbh - I don't think I could have done anything differently this time except give the little :spermy: a bloody map.....
I defo O'vd Monday a day early as had cramps on left side.
Dtd sat,sun. and last night hopefully this time :thumbup:

Thanks Ladies

I am at work... Not feeling too bad today - haven't had pains since last night (just pressure), and managed a good nights sleep and a wee therapy session with my sister in law! So refreshed and ready to beat these unwanted nasty cysts.

I have decided that I really need to set myself milestones (smaller ones than the 12 week one) to give me stuff to look forward to and concentrate on. So busy working on that - gotta keep my mind occupied!

Assuming all is well, I will announce after my scan on 9 December - which will be a wee bit short of the 12 week mark, but I won't know any more the few days later than I will at the scan, so should be safe enough. I have gotten used to the idea of surgery.

YES - we definitely need a fresh new BFP on here - a nice straightforward pregnancy for one of you lovely ladies, who definitely deserve it.

When is your appointment tomorrow, Toots?

Cx

That's a lovely new avatar pic Stina, does somebody like to pose for pics!
I think setting yourself small milestones is a great idea, it'll keep you occupied and hopefully you'll not worry so much. Will surgery be an option only if the cysts begin to cause real probs?
You'll certainly have a tale to tell little one when she's older!
Donna, I think you put a lot of work in there girl:thumbup: is your ticker pretty much right?
It is my appointment tomorrow at 3pm. It'll be interesting to find out new info and hopefully they'll sort us out! I've noticed over the last 6 months or so that my periods seem to be heavier than I remember them before, don't know if that indicates anything or am I just getting older!

Donna - they did say that unless they reduce in size that they will have to be removed. I found this:
Cysts (fluid-filled structures) can go down on their own, but it is unlikely a large cyst in pregnancy will do so. Cysts are not that uncommon during pregnancy, affecting about 1 in 1,000 pregnant women. The vast majority of ovarian masses found during pregnancy are benign; the incidence of ovarian cancer is 1 in 25,000 births. Ultrasound can be helpful in determining if a mass is benign or malignant, but it cannot do so with 100 percent certainty. If ultrasound shows that the mass is strictly fluid-filled, without septation or thick walls, it is probably benign.
The problem with large, even benign, cysts during pregnancy is that they may rupture or torse (twist on themselves). Either of these events leads to significant pain for mom and the potential for miscarriage or preterm labor and delivery for the baby. Large (more than 6-8cm) cysts are usually removed surgically if they do not decrease in size spontaneously over the course of a few weeks. In pregnancy, the best time to operate is in the second trimester, ideally around 14-16 weeks. Occasionally, a cyst may be dealt with via laparoscopy, but very large cysts often require a large, open incision.

Yes, it'll be a wee story to tell them when they are older right enough - that the worry they cause me started long before they entered the world!

Spice was having a wee rest when we were out walking the hills... She doesn't normally pose, but had no chance to argue! This is the dog who is my shadow just now - I swear she knows I have a bubba inside me. She has been a mummy herself, so is making sure I am okay!

I hope they can tell you something tomorrow Toots - not sure why your periods would get heavier... How is Mr Toots feeling about the appoinment?

Off out for lunch - going to hunt the shops for inspiration for Christmas craft making!

Female dogs and cats can sense when family members are expecting my mum's dog wouldn't leave me alone when i went to theirs.
Good luck at the shops

It's lovely that spice is looking out for you Stina, I think also that animals sense if we're upset or worried. Although it's good to have lots of facts don't go reading to much about your cysts as it could end up stressing you out even more Hun.
I think mr toots is worried about how it's going to affect me in the long term with hospital visits as we don't know what they are going to tell us. Hopefully they don't find something that can't be helped. Also he's not overly looking forward to giving a sample:haha:. A mate at work was telling him that when he gave a sample it was really awful cos he was in a v surgical environment with no 'material' to help things along so it was rather a long process :haha:

Yeah, they seem to know... Although the pup is oblivious and my old girl is a wee bitty more jealous than normal. It's Spice that is following me around, lying at my feet, doing exactly as she is told, walking at my heel and resting her head on my lap at every opportunity. I wish the others would click on and start behaving too!

It will be traumatic for you both - for some reason I think the men struggle with it the most... I can understand his worries about giving the sample - are you able to 'help him'? Would he/you want to, in such a surgical environment? Perhaps you should talk dirty to each other beforehand and concoct a fantasy that will help him through??? It's a toughy! Poor man.

Hi Ladies :flower:

Been on induction all day again :wacko: Weather is horrid here too, been rainy and windy all day.

Toots, good luck for your appointment tomorrow. I presume it will be just a chat tomorrow and you may be given some dates on starting some tests?

Stina, glad you've felt better today. I agree with Toots, don't you go reading too much about those cysts :nope:

I am completely and utterly confused with my body this month :wacko: Over the weekend I had some mild cramping and then my boobs became pretty tender Monday/Tuesday, with the tenderness coming in 'waves', plus had weird 'poking' pains just below belly button. Well, today, my boobs are back to normal and my tummy is doing nothing - wth? :shrug: I have never before had boob tenderness that has lasted two days way before AF is due and then gone. If I get any, it never disappears until AF starts. But she's still 5 days away and there is no sign of her starting early :saywhat: I've had to get up twice the past two nights to pee too but no extra peeing during the day.

If the above doesn't mean anything and the :witch: arrives, I am NOT doing any symptom spotting ever again! And I may just do NTNP in December and just concentrate on seeing doc in new year x

Hi nat, those symptoms are sounding good:happydance: I've read about the poking or pulling sensations around belly button can be due to implantation:thumbup:. Keep the pma up!
How are you finding your new job?
I'm not entirely sure what will happen tomorrow:shrug:. I'll be cd3 so I wonder if they'll take a blood sample to begin checking for ovulation but I really don't know. I would feel a bit less apprehensive if I knew what to expect but it's a good step forward anyway. Its not until 3pm so I've got most of the day to worry about it:dohh:

I've just been searching on the internet and found loads of accounts from pregnant ladies saying their symptoms come and go in early pregnancy :happydance: I have never, ever had boob tenderness arrive and then just go without AF starting. I am so hoping that my symptoms over the past few days were implantation and that a little bean has nestled in and settled down :thumbup: I really want some symptoms to come back again :haha:

Do let us know how you get on tomorrow. I'll log on some time tomorrow night for your update (at work tomorrow then off to Brum christmas market with OH - it starts tomorrow :happydance:). I am really enjoying my new job thank you x

I think the fact that the symptoms have disappeared is probably a good sign, realistically I can't see how the symptoms would be with a woman 24/7:shrug:
I think it's sounding really good! Did you say af was still 5 days away?
I'll let you all know how I get on:thumbup:

Yes, AF due Monday if my usual 14 day LP. I'm 9dpf today (see, still some PMA :haha:) So it does seem a little early for implantation to have happened a few days ago but again I googled :haha: and found that it can happen that early in some women. So just hoping this is just a very fast developing and implanting little bean :thumbup: I have just this evening bloated up a bit and had some slight little pinches in tummy, that's first I've felt anything today.

It's just such a rollercoaster this isn't it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->