It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I won't test early unless I start with some really convincing symptoms over the next few days (like boobs suddenly going really tender again) x

Ok i have not read all of this thread as there is loads of it...:haha:..... but just wanted to ask waht softcups are?? :shrug:

Also i have noticed it falling out quite alot...... is this bad? am i doing something wrong should i be putting a pillow under my hips? :shrug:
I am quite new to all this.. this is only 2nd moth of trying and its for our 1st baby.

Feels a bit daunting as everyone on here seems to know so much about it all!!

Hope you ladies are doing well... and good luck!!!

Hi matchingsocks, I think soft cups are a menstruation device. A lady I chat to used them and got pregnant that same month! I think ladies ttc use them to keep the :spermy: in. I was worried about the sperm falling out but have since been reassured that they get where they need to be fairly quick so don't worry. Putting a pillow under your hips is a good idea as it helps defy gravity a bit:thumbup:. I always either put my legs in the air or a pillow under my hips for at least 30 mins but it hasn't got me anyway as yet so do what's best for you.

Ooh Nat, that still all sounds really positive :thumbup: We could definitely do with some happy news on this thread!!

Toots- hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Make sure you fill us in when you get back!

Stina- how are you feeling today? Hope time isn't crawling too slowly for you.

As for me, I've not really had my best day. Woke up feeling crampy this morning which I usually get a few days before AF appears :cry: Been feeling miserable all day (took it out quite unfairly on OH, who doesn't know what to say to me for the best) and ended up driving down the motorway on my way home, bawling my eyes out (not the best thing when I could hardly see because of the rain in the first place!). Made an appointment at the docs for next Tuesday because I don't think I can go on many more months doing everything perfectly, and still not understanding why nothing is happening.

So basically, I'm a little ray of sunshine today :blush:

:hugs::hugs: oh stork :hugs: that's not a nice way to feel. Are you sure you may be out Hun? Could the cramping be from anything else?
It's a step in the right direction going to chat to the doc but I really hope you don't need to go. I'll come on here and let you all know how I get on tomorrow and at least that way if, and that's a big if, you need to go down the same route at least you'll know roughly what to expect.
And by the way it is most certainly not a good idea to be crying to the point where you can't see whilst driving the car in the rain. Naughty girl that dangerous! I'm sending you lots more :hugs:

Aww, thanks Toots. You really made me smile :hugs:

Obviously I can't say 100% that I'm out until :witch: turns up but the cramps feel just like the usual monthly occurance, and I haven't got any other symptoms of any kind (apart from sore boobs but again, I always get that a few days before BF and there aren't any shooting pains, veins showing up etc). I'll be ok tomorrow, I'm sure. I just let myself believe a little bit that it might be our month and when I woke up this morning with the same feelings I get every month, I think I just took it a little harder than usual.

I need to get my nonchalant head back on for the next cycle and try not to be so emotionally involved in what could be, until it actually happens :blush:

And I'm sorry to be so whingy! Ugh!! I hate being a moany, miserable cow on here- ignore me!!

We all need a bloody good moan every now and then stork, nothing wrong with that Hun.

Hey moany - have a look a few pages back... I had no obvious, glaring symptoms before I got my BFP. I had period type cramps, I was irritable and emotional (sounds like you today!!!) and my skin broke out as normal. So I didn't think I was in with a chance.

You need to keep up the PMA, missus - or the witch will win!

Nat - as you and Toots discussed, in early pregnancy your symptoms come and go. On first tri there are so many threads about symptoms disappearing. If I didn't know I was pregnant most days, I wouldn't be able to tell. So stop doubting it!

I really, really hope that you all get that well deserved BFP this month.

Toots, don't worry about tomorrow - I bet you leave thinking 'what an anticlimax' as it will be all that is on your mind and will turn out to be painless and in fact, reassuring. I look forward to hearing how you get on - we are all behind you!

I am too busy fighting with my stupid laptop to think about what may or may not be... A good distraction, just wish it wasn't boiling my blood so much!

Keep that PMA up ladies.

Cx

Thanks Stina, you're probably right. I bet I come out of the appointment moaning that it was just a chat and they didn't do anything:haha: how are you feeling today?
How's everybody else on this horrible dark, damp morning?

Toots - I know I am probably too late, but I just wanted to wish you all the best for this afternoon... Will be thinking of you, and looking forward to hearing how you got on later... Lots of love, Cx

Stork - hope you are feeling better today?

Nat - how are those boobies?

Anyone else got anything to share?

I have a plan to put into action with regards keeping busy for the next THREE weeks (today, and counting)... Next week Mr Windswept and I have taken some days off together to do some work around the house and have some nice walks, etc, the following week I have booked a 'pre-natal treatment' with my masseuse, and then a shopping trip to the mainland that weekend (get my new bigger bras)... Then the scan. Got lots of wee projects planned between times too - so won't have much time to think of positives vs negatives!

Cx

Hello is there anybody there???? Lol a cliche I know but what the hell.....
Toots hope all goes well (even though I know your not here atm sending lots of :hugs:)
Oooh windswept very focused , it'll be nice to have some Mr & Mrs time and get pampered a bit and as for shopping - my fav pastime..
(and for the record I have the tender boobs not reading owt into it, been like it since Monday and I'm not due the :witch: until the 30th Nov- confused)

Hi ladies, I'm pleased to say that it went v well today and the lady we saw was extremely nice and helpful. As I am cd3 today she was able to take blood samples then I have to go and see my gp around cd18 for a second blood test. I explained about the spotting I get before af and her gut feeling is that I have a polyp which would explain the spotting and also why we haven't conceived. A polyp would act almost like a coil!! Oh has got to give a sample but much to his relief he is able to do it at home and drop it back to them. If bloods come back fine then I will have an internal exam to look for polyps etc and they will also put the dye into my tubes. If in the worse case we need assistance then our local hospital has the budget for 3 iui per couple plus 1 ivf. Hopefully it won't come to that and if it's a polyp they will just snip it off at the internal exam.
Thankyou so much for your support and advice girls, it means a lot:hugs:

Oh Toots I am so glad you've had positive news.. in that it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of your polyp.

REALLY delighted for you :) and fingers crossed that it is the simplest procedure they have at their disposal.

Thanks mrs matt. I'm so pleased about the appointment. It was much nicer than I thought it would be, I was so worried! Looking forward to getting the blood results back in about 6 weeks and then hopefully I'll be pregnant early next year:happydance:

Hi Ladies :hi:

How are we all? I've just got back from the german market with OH. Bought some gorgeous christmassy things, feeling quite festive :happydance: The first christmas tree has appeared in our street tonight too!

Toots, so glad you had a good appointment. Hopefully it is something simple like a polyp and it can be sorted quickly. Hopefully your blood results and your OH's SA will come back all fine. Good to hear you feeling so positive, that can only help too :thumbup: Will your SA's test be the same day you have your next bloods?

Stork, sorry you've been feeling down. Don't rule yourself out yet. You're due Monday same as me aren't you?

I've had lots of twinges today too, at the sides very low down. Tender boobies come back today too but not to the degree they were couple of days ago, don't know why that disappeared for the day yesterday :shrug: Had backache all day too, but just quite mild.

Oh well, it's nearly Christmas :happydance:

I am so glad that you left your appointment feeling upbeat! That's really positive, and so good that you have their support and attention now. Also great that Mr Toots doesn't have to 'perform' in a surgical environment - how relieved was he about that?!

It must be nice to have that reassurance behind you now. What is the internal examination? If it is a transvaginal scan, it really is nothing to worry about.

Nat & Donna - liking your symptoms too!

I am tired, nauseous and crunchy today. I have thrush and my tummy is really swollen (look about 20 weeks gone). Never slept a wink. Going to phone Midwife for advice about next scan date - no appointment through yet - and also need to find out what I can take for the thrush. Hoping today flies by, but know it won't!!!

Hope you are all in better trim than me?! Wet, dreich weather doesn't help my mood!

Anything exciting planned for the weekend?

Morning Stina, I'm hoping I may actually be able to get pregnant in the new year:happydance:
The blood test results won't be back for about 6 weeks so it's not going to be this side of Christmas but never mind at least things are moving forward. The internal exam is when they put dye type stuff inside to check for blockages but I didn't catch the name of the procedure.
Sorry to hear you're feeling crappy Hun, has the thrush just developed overnight?
Nat and stork, I know you've both mentioned getting med advice and I would really recommend it if you're having doubts. I was really nervous about it but now I'm so pleased I've been. Hopefully neither of you will even have to consider it thou!
How's everybody else today?

Morning ladies :flower:

Not at work today so had a nice lie-in :happydance: I usually work Fridays but had my induction Tuesday/Wednesday this week and then worked yesterday so that covered my 3 days this week.

Sorry you're feeling low Stina, hope you can take something for the thrush. I've only had that once but it's so irritating!

Toots, wonder why blood results take that long to come back? :shrug: When will OH have his SA?

I'm feeling ok this morning, symptoms quieter again today so far. Still got slight sensations in boobies (this is definitely coming and going this month) and occasional little 'pokes' in tummy. But, want to mention a strange thing I have noticed when I've laid down in bed the past two nights. I don't know if this is psychological but I realised last night when I felt it that I'd noticed it the previous night and am sure I've never had this before - when I lie down and put my hands on my lower tummy, I can feel my pulse quite strongly down there! Anyone ever had this?? Last night, I could even feel it a bit when I turned on my side and never had my hand there, could feel it pulsing a bit for a while :shrug:

I wish there could just be a straightforward signal that showed if you'd conceived or not - someone on here put once, something like your belly button flashed :haha:

Has anyone heard from Ink lately, not noticed anything from her for a bit? And Mamadonna? x

I had that particular symptom during one 2ww nat about 3-4 months ago. I've never had it before or since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->