It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Forgot to say that blood results are going to take a long time as they have to be sent up to Bristol and it's the climidia (no idea how to spell it!) test that causes the hold up. Although it's highly unlikely I will have that as I've been with oh since school they still have to check for it.

Yes I guess they have to test for everything to cover every possibility. I would just have the tests done and then relax and enjoy Christmas :thumbup: Then you can make the new year's resolution to have a :baby: in 2011 :happydance:

I forgot to mention a couple of other things I've had (just had one happen and it reminded me):

Firstly, itchy boobs! This started yesterday, they seem to be alternating between being a bit tender to itching like mad :shrug:

Secondly, I have had two dreams over the past few nights where I have dreamt that someone close to me is pregnant. A couple of nights ago, I dreamt my best friend in NZ announced on facebook at Christmas that she was expecting her 2nd child. Then last night I dreamt that OH's sister announced she was 12 weeks gone. I was really jealous in both dreams :cry: I think the dreams are just that I really want it to be me and because my body is confusing me this month!

x

Chlamydia!

That's a long wait...

Nat - never heard of that one before, hope it's a good sign!!!

Currently waiting on midwife to call back, and GP - wish they'd hurry up as I might have to give in and have a wee snooze at my desk... Am in on my own so should get away with it!

Nat - I've been getting itchy boobs, and when they are not itchy they are tender. Sometimes my nipples feel like there are a thousand tiny needles sticking into them and someone is twirling them around!

Odd dreams... Speaking of which, I had a belter last night! I am in the process of selling my camper van to a girl who is planning on taking it to the Alps with her worldly possessions - in my dream I was her, heading off with all my belongings in my trusty van, heading for an adventure. I was stopped by the new policeman here (who is renowned for being very 'by the book') and he wanted to search the van - in the middle of a cold, wet, windy night. I laughed and told him to carry on... About 6 hours later he was still at it and cursing me - and swore he'd never search anyone's vehicle again!

I find the brain an incredible thing when it is in sleep mode!

Yes, dreams absolutely fascinate me. They can be so strange :wacko:

Hope you hear from your doc soon x

I think I will ntnp now until the results come back. Although I know roughly when I ovulate so no doubt I'll still be pouncing on oh!
Stina, give in and have a snooze! If the doc rings I'm sure the phone will wake you up.
Nat, it's sounding pretty good so far this month:happydance:. Is af due mon/tues?

Yes, I reckon Monday is 14dpf (still using this :haha:) I just seem to be getting strange things very early - these symptoms started about 6dpf! But they were stronger in the first few days and are not as strong now, just coming and going :shrug:

I'm off to make myself some :coffee: now and have one of the lovely big marshmallows we got at the german market with it :happydance:

Afternnon guys :)

Sorry I didn't get on yesterday- went straight from work to an evening out with a friend so didn't get chance to visit you all!

Glad to hear the appointment went well Toots- it's definitely time for me to go to the docs now I think. The only problem I'll have if we have issues is that our Trust has done away with free IVF (one of the first to do so- what timing!) so it will take a bit of saving. Hoping it won't come to that!!

Sorry you're not so good today Stina. Hope you still managed to get a snooze at your desk ;)

Nat- that sounds REALLY positive! Hope to get some good news from you on Monday :D

As for me, I'm ok. Just wanting AF to hurry up so I can get on with the next cycle. Never thought I'd be wishing AF to appear this time last week!!

What symptoms are you having Stork?

Mine have all completely gone again now :shrug: Boobs are definitely the weirdest thing, I have never had the tenderness and itchiness that is coming and going like this. I have had tender boobs before AF before but they just remain the same level of tenderness until the day AF starts :wacko:

That's got to be a good sign Nat!
Nothing is going on with me apart from my usual sore boobs, cramps and achey back that I get a few days before AF. It feels exactly the same as always so I think the witch is on her way.

Only time will tell for both of us I guess - we're both due to find out around the same time :thumbup:

Another thing I've noticed over the past day or so is that my lower tummy seems firmer :shrug: I've got a bit of a belly (but that is normal, been meaning to lose some weight for a bit!) but it seems firmer rather than flabby, just below belly button. I said in an earlier post, if I'm not preg this month with all these weird signs, I am definitely NOT symptom spotting any more :growlmad:

I'd like to see you try not to symptom spot! But lets hope and pray you don't have to!

Not managed my snooze - think I will just go home earlier and have a wee afternoon nap. Been doing some online retail therapy instead! Found a Christmas gift for my B&SiL, and ordered first one for Mr Windswept.

I have come up with a silly idea for part of Mr Windswept's... Tee hee! He watches Nigella Lawson a lot and claims it is purely because he loves her cooking, but I cannot abide the woman - she's such a tart on screen!!! So, in response to his request for her 'Nigella Express' book, I am going to give him one with a difference. Going to get my friend to come and photograph me in an apron (and little else), acting out her sultry poses and stuff as I bake something! Then I will cover Nigella's photos with photos of me looking like a domestic goddess!

Chuckle chuckle!! That'll teach him!

:haha: what a fantastic idea Stina! I normally buy my oh a pin up girl calendar but maybe I'll steal your idea and take some pics of myself instead.:haha:
Hi stork, stay positive Hun as it's not over till af arrives. Does your nhs trust provide funding for iui? I've decided to let oh have a rest this coming cycle, bless him he's had to have sex on demand for such a long time now I think he deserves a rest:haha:. The nurse yesterday suggested that we leave it alone for the time being while we're waiting for all our results.

Fab idea for a gift Stina :thumbup: My friend did something similar for her man a couple of years ago, I was the photographer :haha: I took photos of her around the house in various poses and various clothes and she made up her own calendar for him x

I just have to talk my friend into coming to do it for me - I live so far away from everyone...!

It will be so hard for you to 'switch off' from it though Toots, hope you manage it! Stork - I don't think you should be thinking you are out yet, as I say - there is no obvious sign that will tell you one way or the other until the witch does or doesn't appear. Keeping everything crossed for you!

Lol Stina, that's a brilliant idea!!
Thanks for all of the support guys- you're so fabulous! It feels weird that you're being so supportive and calling me Stork lol- my name is Kim :)

Hey kim, I'm Lou (Louisa). It certainly is a great network on here. I would have gone mad not being able to discuss my appointment yesterday with anybody:wacko:. There's only so much my oh can take chatting about!

Wow - Toots, you have a name too! Hello Kim and Lou! I assume Nat is Nat, and Mama and Donna are both Donna?

I agree - the support on this forum is fabulous, but this thread in particular is the best! I know I should be weaning myself off and moving over, but I kinda like it here.

Gonna change my avatar then have a proper sleep.

It's even more friendly now we all have names:thumbup: I don't see why you should wean yourself off Stina, if you like it here with us then I vote you stay!

Can I still call you Toots?!

Looks like you are stuck with me then! Finally managed to change my avatar - it's one of my favourite photos from the wedding, and as Mr Windswept doesn't want photos to show my face it is just perfect for the job!

Hope you are all getting into the swing of the weekend. Managed a wee nap, feeling better for it, but think it will be a slow evening... Got my thrush treatment, so lets hope that kicks in soon.

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->