It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Thats a lovely bouquet you had stina. When my oh sister got married she had her flowers treated and put into a frame, it looks ever so nice.
Of course you can still call me toots, in fact my new avatar is a picture of Toots! She tends to relax in that position during the evening:haha:
I hope your thrush treatment starts to work for you asap:thumbup:
Is Mr W home with you this evening? My oh is working until about 9.30.

I like Toots - she lies just like two out of 3 of my dogs! Mischka (moggy) only lies like that if she is between my legs lying on the couch - then he expects big belly rubs!

Mr Windswept is being a star - he's busy making dinner while I 'build our nest' - we are finally moving into the new bedroom tonight, so I'm making it all pretty (and dealing with the residual crap that doesn't have a home).

We got our wedding flowers from the flower market and myself and the bridesmaids made the bouquets up the night before - cut the cost dramatically! Have you and Mr Toots talked about getting married?

We have but after being ogether for 16 years it hardly seems worth it now. We're not exactly loves young dream:haha:. Oh mum is always on about usgetting married which gets a little boring:haha: maybe we will one day but if we have a little one it will get oh surname anyway.
Have you and Mr W been married long?

We got married in April, and it was the best day of my life - I highly recommend it! But, I hear what you are saying about people pressuring you, so won't go on!

Getting married was never a huge thing for me, it was the family I wanted. And, living on a very, very religious island where living in sin is strongly frowned upon, we thought it best to do things in the right order.

It's what is important to you that matters, and if you have been together for 16 years, you are proof that you don't need that piece of paper (or the expense)!

I'm not v good at being in the spotlight so I dont think I'd enjoy everyone looking at me:haha:. Plus like you say its expensive even if you do it on a budget. We've talked about maybe doing it abroad one day which would be nice.
I've got children in need on at the moment and I've been in tears a couple of times at some of the childrens stories!

I understand you with regards being in the spotlight, but have to say that on the day it is just wonderful - I wasn't nervous at all, probably cause I felt so darn beautiful and I was so certain I was doing the right thing, and cause I was loving having all my loved ones in the same place.

On the going abroad thing - that is a very, very good idea!

I am avoiding children in need! Clearing out my underwear drawer - desperately searching for a bra that won't cut me in two!

Cx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry for late reply, been over to one of my friends for tea this evening and then to visit mom and dad. OH out for a few beers with one of his workmates.

On the subject of names - yes I am Nat (Natalie). Hello Lou and Kim :hi:

Lou, I am like you with marriage. But I have been there, done that, and so has OH. I was married for nearly 5 years to my ex and OH was married to his ex for 10 years. We've both been through divorce so marriage is not that important to either of us (although if he did ask me, I'd definitely say yes!) Starting a family is way more important to us. Like you Lou, I would give :baby: OH's surname anyway.

You're probably all in bed now anyway so hope you all sleep well and speak again soon x

Hiya girls sorry i havent been on but had no internet for a few days - sooo good to be back, yay!!!, how is everyone today xx
How are things now for you Windswept all ok i hope xx

Can anyone help me its nothing to do with ttc lol i was given a family christmas quizz to do and im stuck on one question to complete it i wondered if any of you ladies would know the answer.
The question is what christmas song or carol do these initials spell out - I T R N R ?
i have tried to think of it and google it ( which is against the rules but hey), but to no avail - HELP !!!

Hello Ladies,

I have read that the sperm will take only 8.5 mins to reach where it needs to go, so please dont worry about it :)

Bl;imey wish I hasdnt read that, ill be sitting in bed with my legs in the air timing for 8.5 mins now:dohh:

I think this is a natural thing, gravity after all, will take its toll!

Ok girlies, I have news....

I just got a :bfp: !!

I'm beyond stunned. In fact, that doesn't even half cover it. I've taken 2 tests because I didn't believe the first one :blush: I'm scared that I've taken it too early though, because AF isn't due until tomorrow. I don't want my little bean to go away, and I'm freaking out slightly!

OMG Stork, congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Surely it doesn't matter that AF is due tomorrow, a :bfp: is a :bfp:! Here's wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :thumbup:

Another success on the 'It Fell Out' crew :yipee:

What symptoms do you have? x

Yipee, yipee!!! Can't believe how excited I am for you!!! Woop, woop!

You must be over the moon!

Sooooo chuffed for you!

Bump buddies?!

Cx

Thank you guys SO much- you're all just amazing :hugs:

In terms of symptoms Nat, I haven't really had a lot. I've been tired, but have been busy so put it down to that. I've been a bit light headed but again, I just put that down to tiredness. Had a touch of indigestion and have been a bit hormonal, but assumed that was all normal AF stuff. This cycle has felt like the least likely one since we've been TTC to be honest! I still can't quite get my head around it all. I've been crying on and off for the last few hours :blush:

I am REALLY terrified with these crampy pains though- it feels totally like AF is due. Obviously I don't know if they're normal or not so I'll probably be on a knife edge tomorrow. I'd already booked a docs appointment for Tues morning to get them to do some tests and help me figure out why I couldn't get pregnant, so I guess I'll be asking for them to do a blood test instead, all being well. I'm still too scared to change my status from TTC to expecting yet because it's still so early. Times like this that I wish I was an optimist at heart!!

Stina- I'd love to be Bump Buddies :cloud9: Now Nat- go get that :bfp: tomorrow!!

Thanks Mamadonna, that's really reassuring :) I think I'll be a little better once I get tomorrow out of the way- I still keep thinking AF is going to appear!

all ur predictions were spot on bar 1 thats brilliant,tomorrow will come and go and the :witch:will be a no show:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->