It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ok girlies, I have news....

I just got a :bfp: !!

I'm beyond stunned. In fact, that doesn't even half cover it. I've taken 2 tests because I didn't believe the first one :blush: I'm scared that I've taken it too early though, because AF isn't due until tomorrow. I don't want my little bean to go away, and I'm freaking out slightly!

CONGRATS!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

so crazy how 3 of your predictions are spot on! if they are to be belived, start to think pink! hehe :baby::baby:

OMG KIM!!!!! I did not expect to log on today and see a :bfp::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I couldnt be happier for you:kiss::hugs:
Stork has had a visit from the stork:happydance::dance::dance::dance::happydance:

Yeah - all your symptoms sound perfectly normal to me! As I was telling you the other day, I had normal period type symptoms - just that they were slightly heightened. Should've known what was on the way when I read your moany post the other day and saw how hormonal you were! Poor Mr W had a really tough time just before my BFP - I was an irritable cow!

Hey Stina, what lovely news, another :bfp: for the crew:happydance: we've now got 2 resident pregnant ladies! Can't believe how spot on storks predictions were, must get round to getting a reading myself!
How's your weekend going? I've just baked a yummy chocolate cake, I love to cook and bake in my spare time:thumbup:

Hi Ladies

This is fab news. At least this crew has been lucky for 2 of us :thumbup:

I've got no symptoms whatsoever so I wouldn't get too excited about me, surely I'd feel something if anything was different :shrug:. I felt VERY different early last week but it's all gone. I haven't had any irritability at all and have felt, if anything, way less tired this week than previous weeks :wacko:

Stina and Kim, how strange that both of you had booked to see the docs when you got your :bfp:'s x

Ok girlies, I have news....

I just got a :bfp: !!

I'm beyond stunned. In fact, that doesn't even half cover it. I've taken 2 tests because I didn't believe the first one :blush: I'm scared that I've taken it too early though, because AF isn't due until tomorrow. I don't want my little bean to go away, and I'm freaking out slightly!

WOO HOO Congrats:hugs:

I'm still all excited! Even Mr Windswept shares your excitement!

Toots - I too have been a culinary genius... Been making a lovely chicken pie for my beloved coming home from a night away, only for him to get home and have to run back and forth to the toilet to be sick, then fall asleep on the couch and not eat his dinner. Humph. Not sure if I'd normally be so annoyed, or if it's that I am jealous that he was out enjoying himself last night?! I could really go a glass of wine right now!

Been a very domesticated, nest building weekend for me... I feel very grown up!

I'm so chuffed for Stork - and look forward to Nat's BFP tomorrow?!!!

Cx

What a waste of your cooking skills, did you go the whole hog and dress up as nigella:haha:

Thankfully not!! He's been suffering a dry spell lately so I daresay that if I had attempted to be sultry he'd have forgotten about his hangover! Poor Mr Windswept!

Have you found that you just don't feel like it? I suppose your body is concentrating on more important things.

I have absolutely no interest - at all - not even in a kiss or a cuddle. Can't quite place why, but am nervous about all the posts on first tri about bleeding after sex. I promised him some action after the 12 week mark... I have thrush as an excuse just now!

That would be scary to see bleeding but I guess it must be normal if other ladies are experiencing it? Funny isn't it that everything revolved around dtd a few weeks ago! Is the thrush easing off yet?

Yeah, thrush is getting better - but I am sure that horrible cream has burned a layer of skin off!

It might be that we did too much of DTD over the past few months and I am bored of it!!!

I think bleeding is always going to be a bad thing, even if the worst it does is make you panic. Don't want to be panicking again, done enough of that last weekend!

Busy ironing the contents of the linen cupboard - done a big clear out of that too - thank goodness for distraction from BnB! What you up to?

You have been busy Stina. Remember to take it easy sometimes too! :haha:

You're nest building, so cute!Domestic goddess:haha:. Have you started decorating little ones bedroom yet?:baby:
I'm watching strictly come dancing which I recorded last night. Oh is upstairs watching his american football team, Pittsburg Steelers, on the pc. He's bloody sport mad!!!:wacko:

Don't worry Nat - my body seems to be incapable of keeping up my normal pace! I am going to jump into bed soon, and do some reading and chill out before (hopefully) a good long sleep.

Domestic Goddess - that's me!

Haven't started decorating nursery yet, but have now cleared it out ready to go... But won't babify it until we get through our scan on 9 December... Don't want to tempt fate!

Do you think you'll have a theme in the nursery ie winnie the pooh or something like that? It must be so difficult when you don't know what you're having.
How's Mr W feeling now, still suffering?!

I have it all planned! It will be greens and yellows, with a jungle animals theme - to suit my little monkey!

Mr W is sleeping on the couch, I am upstairs leaving him to it, but going to have to go down and let dogs out in a minute and will see how he is. Will finish this neverending ironing first though!

A jungle theme, what a lovely idea! Will you be doing any art work yourself? I don't envy you with all that ironing, its a job I absolutely hate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->