It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I'm ok, feeling pretty normal :nope: Only things I have, which are different admittedly, are itchy boobs on and off and a weird, pulsy, fluttery sensation in lower tummy. The kind of pulsy thing I've had at night I am now getting just sitting here watching tv every now and again :wacko:

Not really getting any pains at all, hoping this remains the case as pain will signal the onset of the :witch: I am totally dreading tomorrow, more so this month than any other. Think it's because of the really promising symptoms I had last week that have disappeared and also because this is probably my last chance really of a :bfp: before Christmas :cry:

Oh well, onwards and upwards. How are you? Are you near ov yet? x

I will probably do some of the artwork myself, and maybe some of the soft furnishings - maybe...

This will teach me to do the ironing as I go along - thought I had folded it all neatly, but it's not good enough for this domestic goddess tonight!

Oh, Nat - I truelly have everything crossed for you! As discussed, even my legs!

Will be on first thing to find out if she has shown up... Pains don't necessarily mean she will get you - so don't worry about them. And, few symptoms is still a positive thing.

Wouldn't it be great if you and Stork were bump buddies with the same EDD?!

By the way - why is 'Aunt Flo' a female - surely it's only a male who could inflict that on us?!

I'll look forward to seeing the pics of the nursery Stina if you'll post them. I think it's lovely that you are talented enough to be able to do all that:thumbup:. I'm terrible for leaving all the ironing to pile up, you have my sympathies!
Nat, if you are experiencing these totally different feelings then surely that's a good sign. I've got everything crossed for you Hun, how fantastic will it be if most of the crew become bump buds:happydance:

I don't think she'll show in the morning Stina, I don't expect her until at least later tomorrow really. It could even be Tuesday so I won't class myself as late until Wednesday.

I told OH about Stork's :bfp: earlier and he asked "well couldn't you test before you're due then?" I said I could (I've got a test upstairs!) but I'm too scared to see a BFN :nope: I'd rather wait and see if AF shows when due and, if I am late, I will test then as I'll be more hopeful x

Oh nat I'm going to be really awful and say :test::test::test::test: really LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you're scared about the bfn but what if it's a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:rofl: that post made me laugh Lou!

I'll see how I feel tomorrow but I won't test alone anyway, will do it when OH is with me. Feeling pretty bloated today which is a usual pre-AF thing. These sensations in tummy are weird though - I would say it feels what I would imagine it feels like to feel the first flutters of a :baby: when you're preggers :wacko: Like butterflies fluttering but low down in tummy below belly button x

I'm so hoping a :bfp: is on the way for you nat! Test asap and put me out of my misery!!!!

Sorry Lou for making you wonder :haha:

My tummy really is very funny - I'm sat here and can really feel my pulse down there - it is as though there is extra blood flow down there or something :wacko: It's combined with a kind of 'fluttery' feeling, which sometimes becomes a very, very slight dull dragging feeling, but not a pain at all.

I'm actually going to be furious with my body if this isn't it :growlmad:

Anyway, I'm off for some :sleep: in a bit ladies. Speak again tomorrow x

Morning girls!

Nat- I've been thinking about you all night (bet that's something you don't hear every day!). Are you going to test today or leave it until tomorrow? If it's any help, my stomach is super bloated (another reason why I was certain AF was imminent) so that could still be a good sign. Don't want you to feel like you're under pressure so I'll stop harassing you now! I just hope your symptoms are all for a good reason :winkwink:

Lou and Stina- your culinary skills put me to shame! I did go on a cooking rampage after my meltdown on Wed though. Made houmous, vanilla cupcakes, choc chip cupcakes and chicken stuffed with blue cheese, wrapped in parma ham! Last night, I had chicken chargrills, waffles and beans lol :blush:

I took another 2 tests this morning, both positive although the FRER was quite faint (always used Clear Blue before). The digital one was obviously pretty clear though! I think 4 tests is probably enough now, although waiting 3 minutes was agony this morning- I kept expecting it to have gone away :blush:

I'm still really stunned at my predictions- Lou, you definitely need to order some I think!

Just wanted to say again how amazing you ladies are. To have you as a support network, and to be able to share my news with you all means more than you know :hugs: :kiss:

Morning Kim, you must be on :cloud9: at the moment. I'm so pleased for you! You can use Tuesdays doc appointment now for a positive thing rather than going to discuss fertility probs:happydance:
How's Mr Stork?

Morning ladies!

I agree with you all - Nat is keeping us all on edge with this not testing malarky!

Stork - I am still over the moon for you! I've got a bump buddy to share all the wonderful workings of the pregnant body (and mind) with! One thing that has been really obvious since getting my BFP is that no two women have the same symptoms - it is so varied. Remember to have a wee look at the websites to see what you can and can't eat - no more blue cheese, for example!

I am feeling on top of the world today, for some reason - would appear that my body is getting used to not having any sleep! Though I have officially run out of tops that hide my bump - whether it is cysts or not, I still look 4 months pregnant!

Cx

Stina- I can't believe what I've eaten this week- blue cheese, had a cocktail to celebrate our anniversary, tons of mayonnaise...you name it, anything that I shouldn't have been eating I seem to have! I spent a lot of last night reading about what I should/shouldn't be eating so hopefully I've pretty much got my head around it. OH wants to sit down tonight and write lists, just so he knows!! As for your bump, do you think people are still accepting that it's 'just' the cysts, or are they getting suspicious?

Lou, Mr Stork seems to be dealing with it very calmly although he cried about 3 times yesterday, which he rarely ever does! As soon as I opened my eyes this morning, he was off making me a brew and asking how I was feeling. I'm kind of looking forward to the docs appointment although I'm somehow still paranoid they'll tell me I'm not pregnant. I don't think it's sinking in at all yet.

Hello all.
How are we feeling today?
Kim huge congrats :hugs:
Lou glad things are moving forward for you- at least there were no embarassing moment for oh .
Stina I think a shopping trip be in order for you my dear.
Nat - do we have any news ??????????????????

Your predictions were spot on so it looks as though you're going to be having a baby girl if the rest if it is correct. Docs appointment will start to make everything seem real I would think. I shall watch this space now and wait to hear of you toppling over:haha:

Morning Donna, did you have a good weekend? Any symptoms appearing yet?

Not too good really - family issues.
Still got tender boobs - to the point where they hurt when I walk , and as for running up/down stairs !! I have to hold them to stop them moving !!!!!
No other symptoms really.

I hope the issues resolve themselves soon:hugs:
As for the sore boobs, that's gotta be a good sign:thumbup:

thank you i hope so too.
the boobs are sore all over wearing a bra is painful. I usually get tender boobs week before the :witch: is due to strike but I have had this for over a week now and AF not due until 30th Nov ............. work that one out.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->