It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

It certainly does seem on the early side. I wonder if some good news is heading your way!:happydance:

9 days to go.
will keep quiet and not tempt fate if we are, won't get excited until we know everything is ok , been down that road before and not a happy ending.

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope we are all well. Kim, you must be so excited :happydance: How handy that you already have a docs appointment in tomorrow too :thumbup:

No news from me yet girls either way - no AF yet (bit early yet though) but no testing either. Convinced she is going to show later today or early tomorrow though, I feel the same as I always do just before - ie everything is very quiet. This happens before the :witch: shows up. If she does show, I have pretty much decided that this it is for me with ttc until the new year when I will put it in the hands of the docs. My next AF will be due right around Christmas and I can't bear trying in December and then having that disappointment at Christmas :nope:

Sorry girls, feeling bit fed up this morning as I'm really dreading her showing this month after my symptoms last week :cry:

Hi nat, I really hope af doesn't rear her ugly head! Hopefully you'll be getting a nice surprise in the form of a bfp in the next day or so:thumbup:
I'm having an extremely down day today so know how you feel. It's the most horrible feeling knowing that I'm not going to get pregnant until at least the new year and that's if I'm lucky. I've had enough and ttc has finally worn me down!

Oooh - Nat, look a few pages back to just before Stork's BFP (hormonal, emotional, feeling down) and then about a hundred more to just before minie (hormonal, emotional, feeling down)... You are far from out yet, in fact I have a really, very good feeling about you!

Do us all a favour and plan to test with your FMU tomorrow if no show before then... Pretty please!

Donna - sucks that you still have so long to wait - I can't believe how similar this 2ww carry on is for me watching you guys as it was for me waiting for mine! I want to sleep through the next 2 weeks and 3 days... Then wake up to hear all your BFPs and to be in my scan being told the cysts have gone and the baby is wonderful!

Wishing my life away...

Toots, please don't be down in the dumps - not you too!!

I know it seems like a long wait (says the most impatient one), but it must be some comfort to know that they are going to be doing something about it? Order your Jenny Renny reading - give you something to strive towards. Plus, they haven't confirmed anything yet - so there's nothing to say that a more relaxed approach this month won't end positively???

I think I am just feeling down because its D-day Stina and its just the waiting :nope: I still have the sometimes slightly tender, sometimes itchy boobs, but that's it.

I really think I was pregnant a week ago, I honestly believe that. Just not sure I still am :cry:

Toots, are you still going to try this month? x

We probably won't bother as I can't stand getting all excited during the 2ww and then af arrives and smacks me down! Sorry I'm a moany cow today and I've got nothing to blame it on:haha: I suppose I may change my mind as I approach ovulation but a bfn around Christmas time would be the ultimate kick in the teeth I think. Moan moan moan.....

Yes that's how I feel. I love Christmas and would rather just expect AF than have the 2ww and then come crashing down. If I have a cycle length similar to recent ones, I'll be due some time between December 22nd-26th or so!

I know I am talking like I'm out here and AF hasn't shown yet girls, sorry, but I just think I'd feel SOMETHING if I was pregnant. I can honestly say though that I have never had a month like this for symptoms being so strong a week after ov and then slowing right down before AF :wacko:

Is there ANY chance that your body could react strongly initially to implantation and then settle down but there still be a little bean in there?? x

Moan away ladies! It's normally me, but today I am upbeat and ready to battle your moans! I totally understand your nervousness about trying in December, but hope it is unjustified.

I am loving this weather and the full moon - is it nice where you are? We have heaps of snow forecast for later in the week... Praying I am snowed in (our road is pretty dodgy)!

I would imagine everybody is different and there are no rules that say you will feel different. Feeling the same may well be a good sign for you:thumbup:
Like Stina said, you're showing the exact same feelings as her and stork so I'm not counting you out until you say af has arrived! :gun::gun::witch::gun::gun:

Nat - anything is possible. I keep saying how little I felt before my BFP - how I just expected AF (even if I did feel the need to test early) - so not feeling anything by no means means you are out!

It's a common topic on first tri - about symptoms coming and going, about lack of symptoms, etc.

It is entirely possible!

It's a beautiful sunny, cold day here Stina. I think we have masses of rain predicted for Wednesday. I'd love it snow, we got it last winter but it's v rare unfortunately. Will you build a snow man?:haha:

i think she'll be building an igloo more like if it snow's as forecast :rofl:
sunny and bloody cold where i am btw

I've now developed this pulsey, fluttery feeling again in lower tummy :wacko:. That's all I seem to be getting in this 2ww so far, no cramps or twinges, just this weird feeling :shrug:

My god, what if I'm one of those women who doesn't know she's pregnant from months ago because she's had normal periods and I've actually got about a 16-weeker in there :haha:

I'll know if AF is about to start because there is a specific tummy ache I develop about an hour or so before she arrives, happens every month. I wish I was at work today girls, it would take my mind off this waiting :wacko:

Anyway, less of my moaning! There are 2 pregnant ladies on this crew which is fab news and surely shows it's at least a bit lucky :happydance:

If there's enough, I surely will build a snowman!!! Or maybe an igloo! I LOVE snow - makes me feel like a big kid. Snow and trampolines are the two things that make me giggle and take myself much less seriously! Oh, and candyfloss!

We had snow for weeks last year - which I have to admit did get a bit tiring after a while! Especially when Granny was up and I worried about her falling...

Your will power is amazing nat. I would have peed on half a dozen sticks by now!:haha:

the snow and candyfloss i get but trampolines ?? the giddy tummy feeling is not what i need (as you can tell i don't do rollercoasters either makes my tummy ticklish from the inside)

It's not willpower Lou, it's fear of a :bfn: :nope:

Weather here in the Midlands is pretty dull today. Quite chilly so I'm sat with the fire on :thumbup:

Just googled pulse in stomach and apparently in early pregnancy it is due to 'an increased cardiac output causing an increased pulse rate during early pregnancy. The increase in blood volume is needed for extra blood flow to the uterus'. Fingers crossed - you cosy up next to that fire lady!

Trampolines - you really should give them a go, they are soooo much fun! I giggle uncontrollably when on them... Perhaps I should make the most of them just now, before my post childbirth pelvic floor muscles mean I can't jump without causing a puddle (as with my poor friend)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->