It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Ooh is there a hot drink in there too Nat??
Quite fancy snuggling up warmed by the heat with a steaming brew in my hands - instead of being at work that is

There was a hot drink Donna, a nice cup of tea :coffee: It's all drunk now though :thumbup:

Thanks for googling that Stina, that really is what this feels like. Feels like there is more blood flow around there :wacko: Would it happen so early though? x

Stork congrats on your BFP :happydance:

I still haven't got a visit from :witch: I was due at the start of the month, I done a HPT but got a BFN so I'm going to the doctor on Friday to find out what the hell is going on because I still wake up every morning feeling unwell.

Stork, I've just remembered something that you did differently this past month - acupuncture!!

Do you think this may have helped you get your :bfp:? :thumbup:

hello every1 just been having a catch up,sorry every1 is feeling down,i hope things brighten up for u all soon :hugs:

i'm ok thank you just waiting for the :witch: to go and then its backk to ttc,at least i kno my cycles havent altered,i am considering soy this cycle but i'm not totally convinced

Might be worth a try mama, won't do any harm. I notice you've got a prediction for a December bfp, let's hope yours is as spot on as storks:thumbup:

Might be worth a try mama, won't do any harm. I notice you've got a prediction for a December bfp, let's hope yours is as spot on as storks:thumbup:

it would be lovely will just have to keep my fingers crossed,i do have a good feeling about this month,gonna do the test on christmas morning cos af will be due on the 18th,so gonna hold out testing till i'm totally sure,that would be a lovely xmas pressie

Well - Jenny was right for two out of two of us who got readings from her and who have had our BFPs... Here's hoping she's right about you too, Mama.

Murd - that must be very infuriating. Have you been testing constantly? Are you normally regular?

I think Jenny is definately the one I'll try for a reading, must remember to do that this week. At least it'll give me something to aim for:thumbup:
Did Jenny predict a boy or girl Stina?

A little girl!

Which, as you know was my gut instinct - but now Mr W is referring to her as a her, and I am veering more towards a him. I am confused now! But it really doesn't matter to us either way.

Isn't there an old wives tale about dangling your wedding ring over your bump and it tells you the sex depending on which way it swings?

Hi girls

Sorry to put a dampener on the readings thing but I got a Jenny reading a few months ago, she predicted I'd conceive a girl that month and my reading came through on the very day that AF arrived to prove I WASN'T pregnant in the month she predicted. Which really upset me. So I won't be getting any more readings. It was before this thread started, think was my September cycle.

I'm still just here waiting for AF, getting more and more sure of her imminent arrival as the day goes on. Wish she'd just hurry up and put me out of my misery now. Bet she makes me wait until tomorrow now :growlmad:

The waiting is the worst bit but don't give up yet Nat as you've really had some positive signs:happydance: Have you been able to concentrate on anything or is this totally on your mind today?

Yes windswept, it is very infuriating :wacko:
I done one hpt myself and I was at the local clinic because I fainted when I was out shopping and they done one there and that showed negative too.

I am totally preoccupied with it Lou today, it's the worst I've been :growlmad: Need to snap out of it! I think it's because it's nearly Christmas and when we started ttc back in March I really thought we'd have a :baby: on the way for Christmas :shrug:

Irritated by my body too as the symptoms I got last week were so different but they only lasted a few days. I really do believe I conceived but am worried it didn't stick :cry:

Sorry ladies for putting a dampener on today, promise I'll cheer up. At least I'm in work tomorrow and have lots to do so will take my mind off it whether AF has arrived or not.

I'm now really thinking of booking an acupuncture appointment if I'm not preg this month - encouraged by Stork! x

I'm in a ratty mood today nat so I wouldnt worry about feeling low. I'm thinking about trying the acupuncture as well and maybe even the herbs! Just not sure it'd work for me if the nurses guess at a polyp is correct. If that is what I've got then oh and I have wasted the last 22 months! In some ways I think it's wrong that the medical profession don't want to know until you've been trying for a set amount of time. But I have to hope it is something as minor as a polyp cos at least that's easy to sort out. I really don't think I'd be able to handle ivf.

Murd - have you done one more recently??? Fainting and feeling crappy are all definite early pregnancy signs. When were those two tests?

Nat - okay, 2 out of 3 of Jenny's readings were right for folk on here! You are allowed to be down, but I am thinking you are being a bit premature with your down feelings - I am still holding out hope for you! Even if you are working tomorrow, try to get on at lunchtime to let us know!!!

Best of luck! Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->