It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

I actually put a pillow under my bum and kept my legs in the air for about 20-30 mins afterwards. I thought that even if there was a chance that it would help, it was worth a try! Basically, this was my arsenal for TTC: CBFM, prenatal vits, baby aspirin, Conceive Plus and OH was taking omega 3, zinc and eating handfuls of pumpkin seeds every day. We dtd every other day as soon as AF went away and every day about 3 days before ov and more than once on ov day :blush: Kept my legs in the air every time.

Lou- OH was in the shower when I took the first test. Almost didn't bother to look at it as I didn't expect to see anything. Saw the line start to form to make a cross (it was a Clear Blue Plus) and I flipped out and screamed at OH to get out of the shower. Poor bloke had soap in his eyes (he also wears glasses) so when I thrust the test under his nose to see if he could see a line, he had no idea what the hell was going on! Decided to take a Clear Blue digi then, expecting that to be negative and when I saw it was positive, I let out a huge sob. OH thought that meant it was negative, put his arms out to comfort me and instead had to catch me as my legs gave way and I collapsed in a heap on the landing :dohh: Not exactly the grand, romantic gesture I'd always imagined, but it was definitely memorable!

I actually put a pillow under my bum and kept my legs in the air for about 20-30 mins afterwards. I thought that even if there was a chance that it would help, it was worth a try! Basically, this was my arsenal for TTC: CBFM, prenatal vits, baby aspirin, Conceive Plus and OH was taking omega 3, zinc and eating handfuls of pumpkin seeds every day. We dtd every other day as soon as AF went away and every day about 3 days before ov and more than once on ov day :blush: Kept my legs in the air every time.

Waitin4astork, sounds like we are doing something similar! I am using OPKs, pre-preg vits for both of us, pre-seed, SMEP and Baby aspirin. Plus I use a pillow under hips for 30 mins after DTD. The things we do!!! :blush:

Hi Ladies

Just an update on me - no :witch: yet :thumbup:

I have also had spells of feeling 'odd' tonight (my symptoms seem to come on more at night?) The best way I can describe is this 'pulsing' feeling, it just feels like my heart is beating harder or something and there is this 'more blood flow' feeling in my tummy :shrug: It's really quite strong sometimes, had a big spell of it earlier and had an attack of tender/itchy boobs at the same time :wacko:

Also, OH bought me back a bag of Cadbury's Giant Buttons after work today (my faves). After we'd had tea and watched tv for a bit (when I started with the funny feelings :haha:) we opened them. I literally had about 3 and didn't want any more. Me turning down Cadbury's Buttons after only 3 = unheard of!!

So watch this space ladies - I'm still giving it tomorrow as I may have ov'd a bit later than I thought and AF could still show her face. I'll update again some time tomorrow afternoon.

Night night for now girls :sleep:

Silverwillow - just noticed your cat - what a cracker! Reminds me of a big siamese cross moggy I had when I was a girl... I assume this is the true Silver Willow?!

Nat - you have me sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation with your symptoms! As I say, i have a very good feeling - keep us posted!

I am so relieved to know I have another scan, and hope that it shows me nice things...

I'm really, really praying Stina that this could be it for us! But I'm scared to test too early in case I get :bfn: :nope: I'd rather be a bit late for AF so be a bit more hopeful.

Fab news that you have an earlier scan - you will have to try and post a pic! I wonder if little bubba will look quite a bit bigger too? :happydance:

Silverwillow - just noticed your cat - what a cracker! Reminds me of a big siamese cross moggy I had when I was a girl... I assume this is the true Silver Willow?!

Hi Windswept. Thank you, I love my cats to bits!!! They are my babies at the moment :) This one is called Ava but I have 4 cats and 1 of them is Willow and one of them is Silver, so kind of a mixture of names! They are actually Somalis. xxx

Well, Silver - I have to say she is beautiful. As can be seen a few pages back, I am not a big cat fan (mine is the most annoying creature in the whole wide world, and the last I'll ever have), but I do appreciate a gorgeous animal! She looks very cuddly too! Toots also has four cats, I believe, and it sounds like they are her babies too!

I, on the other hand, have 3 labradors, who keep me very busy! And, yes, they are my best friends, my sisters and my children, all rolled into one! Life would be very dull without them!

I hope Nat is still keeping the witch at bay???

How is everyone this cold, frosty morning? Dogs and I had a lovely blast on the beach, so I am feeling refreshed and energised... And longing for Thursday to come!

Morning Ladies.
Stina good news on the scan hope all goes well :hugs:
As for me got a stinking cold started last night while watching The Italian Job - feel crap !!
How is every one else??

Ditto on the stinking cold Donna. Woke up this morning with a blocked up nose and sore throat. Ugh.
Well, it was strange at the doctors. Apparently, they 'don't confirm pregnancy' anymore. So, didn't have any tests done. I was given a form to fill in instead, and they told me that a midwife would be in touch :wacko:
Trying not to worry about my lack of symptoms. Still a bit crampy but they've eased off a lot. Boobs look and feel normal, sense of smell is the same (when I can breathe out of my nose!), taste is the same, no nausea.... Eek.
Nat- I'm trying not to get too excited for you, but I can't help it. I am SO keeping everything crossed for you!

My boobs are still sore and this cold is killing me - I sound ridiculous.:haha:
The lack of symptoms is because youv'e done the 2ww symptom spotting and now you have no clue as each pregnancy is totally different.
I had different experiences with all of mine.

Stork - please don't worry about the lack of symptoms - look on first tri... there are so many women on there up to 13 weeks who have no symptoms. If you are like I was you'll end up wishing for morning sickness, but the odd time I've had it I soon stopped wishing! Even your cold might be a symptom, in that your defences are down.

They didn't confirm my pregnancy either, took my word for it. The midwife didn't want to see me until 8 weeks, so there was a BIG gap between knowing and feeling like anyone cared! Then there's the big wait until your scan. The waiting is killing me! When is your 12 week mark?

Donna - sorry to hear about your cold...

Since I spend all day hiding this from everyone, I feel I need to share it with the only people that I can (except of course Mr Windswept, who, incidentally, thinks I will be beached by June at the rate I am growing)!

Wish it was all baby bump though, and not 'cyst bump' - but hey!

I know my bra is too tight - can't wait to get some to fit me next week!

Attachments

• 8 weeks 6 days.jpg
    8 weeks 6 days.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
hey no worries warm jumper on thermal socks and a big steaming mug of tea should see me through till lunch then I may give in and take something for it.

Stina my god ! i agree with Mr W :rofl:
and yes you are in desperate need of new bra's.... hmm hammocks me thinks

The comparison photo is on page 96 - that was actually taken at 6 weeks, 2 days (as they put me back a week). It is definitely growing at some rate! Ach well, I might as well enjoy the view of my feet while I can!

Can't wait to show off a bump - my SiL hides hers for some reason, but as soon as folks know, I'll be wearing wrap around dresses, etc. I'll keep it covered though, don't worry!

Afternoon all, how's everybody doing?
Stina, I agree with Donna, make the most of looking at your feet while you still can my luv!:haha:. Do you have to buy special pregnancy bras now or just up a couple of dozen sizes in normal ones?!
Nat, I can't wait till you test:happydance:. The suspense is a killer!
Donna, A cold, sore boobs, it's all pointing in a good direction:dance:
Kim, I love you're telling the oh story! Collapsing in a heap, brilliant!:haha:
:baby::baby::baby::baby: all round me thinks!!!

i'm not reading all that much into it at the minute but keeping an open mind, not going near the symptom spotting, lots of PMA still not gonna cave and test early either.
I agree Nat is killing us here .............

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->