It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Toots - you sound a lot more upbeat today... Or is that a front?! Hope you are enjoying your day off.

I think I will just go into a department store and ask to be fitted and get advice about maternity bras... I fear I could end up with lots of different sizes of bras that will be used for a month or so then dumped - wasteful!

Wow Stina, you really are coming on well! Goodness knows what my boobs are going to end up like- they're ridiculous enough as it is!!
Donna- you're probably doing the right thing not to symptom spot. It did me no good- just put me in a foul mood instead!
Are you enjoying your day off Lou? Hope you're chilling out :)

hiya girls, stork i wouldnt want to change mine if i were you either hun dont worry xx
how r u today Windswept

Windswept is fine - not being very constructive today, and itching to get home - but it's going to be 10 pm by the time I get there... Started painting last night, so itching to get back to it! Trying to be a creative genius, just like you, Ink!

aww bless you , i have just painted another lighthouse scene for my parents for christmas as they love them and thought that two would be better than one but havent finished it yet as with all artists a painting is never finished !.
Glad you are ok and that your pregnancy is going ok. I ve had lots of egg white stringy cm today so will be busy tonight trying to catch this eggy/s and keeping my fingers crossed that this one sticks as i really cant go through another emmc not after this last one last cycle if i do i will be giving up !

Ohhh - I hope you catch that egg tonight Ink - I really, really do.

I am working on a sunset scene with silhouettes of a herd of hinds and stags for hubby's Christmas. I promised him one years ago, and couldn't build up the motivation - then he saw one I'd done at Mum's and begged me to do him one, so I hope I do it justice! I'm also doing 2, possibly 3 by the time I am finished - they will finish off the walls in our new bedroom nicely. I am doing them on box canvas, so that I don't have to pay for frames, etc!

It's hard to motivate yourself to do anything else when you have a good arty project on the go, eh?!

Cx

i know exactly what you mean, its weird i have gone through most of my life no knowing another artist, let alone one that does what i do , actually i odnt know another tattoo designer at all, which is good for me but i like to paint now and sketch just to clear the brain from the tattoo scene and train of thought like a clearing of the grey cells lol, but i can only paint or draw to music playing in the background, i ve always been that way it helps with the flow, normally classical Vivaldi or heavy metal ( my kind of music, well i am a tattooed biker chick and have been for the past 25 years, so i suppose it goes hand in hand lol), and i find it really stimulates the brain how about you

I'm v much enjoying my day off. Swept all the leaves from out the front and cleared the drain, lovely!!!!! It's cold but at least it's dry. I'm trying to build up motivation to repaint the lounge but I just can't face all the clearing up after:dohh:
Ink how the devil are you my dear?

im very opomistic today, have lots of stringy egg white cm today after three days of very strong OV pains, so i will be jumping on OH when he gets in at 11.30pm and try to orgasm after him as i have read somewhere that its supposed to help dont know if its true but anything is worth ago lol, sorry for the tmi ladies

I've read that it does help pull the swimmers up so it's definately worth a go plus you get to enjoy yourself:haha:

oh i will toots.
Glad u decided to come over pink mum, welcome to the crew any questions ask away hun thats what we are here for x

thanz buddies,u all r so sweet,i just want to tell u that i need preseed,n its not avialle here in sweden,ll have to order that onnet n it will take days to reach here,n i need it as early as possible,i dun want to miss it using on ov day

Hello pink mum :hi:
what a gorgeous picture all that blue sea and sky

thanx donna.do u know wat the rock looks like?any guesses

aww youre welcome, i dont know about the preseed but others on here might hun hopefully you'll get the answers you'll need

i think it looks like either a woman giving a man a bj or a man down on a woman lol an sorry :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->