It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

its like a person who is in sujood,(muslim prays 5 times a day so in there prayers there is a part called sujood)it represents that

yeah i see that now lol, but prefer mine, i do have a filthy sense of humour

Ink !! we can see what frame of mind you're in today :rofl:
i was going to say a man knelt down praying - you know to allah that sort of thing

m hungryyyyyy.want to eat something,hv made tea n sausages for my self,ny111 want to share it

When I paint/draw I like to be alone, I like to have background noise (admittedly that's often the telly) and I like to have lots of time to get carried away. I do not like people seeing my work until it is finished, in fact I feel it is ruined if someone sees it in its messy intermediate stages!

I mostly did art when I was working full time and studying through the OU - it relaxed me between assignments!

Gosh - a lot went on between those posts I was answering! Hello Pink Mum! You live in one of only two Scandinavian countries I have not visited!

i know what you mean i alwauys do my art when im on my own its more opening for the creative side and it just flows x

yep we've gone from praying to Ink's filthy mind and ending up with sausages - :rofl: the last two are nearly the same topic !!!!!!

we are all guilty of being crazy some show it more than others ( all of us on here I say are definate candidates)

Yeah, okay - I think I come under that title too! But I'm proud!

Ha crazy proud and pregnant you got alot going on there Stina, no wonder your feeling upbeat and creative - they've let you off the medication !

Tee hee! Now we just need to hear from Nat to lift our spirits even higher - is she, isn't she?! And if she doesn't know - will she or won't she test?!

I can't stand the not knowing! I'm even impatient for everyone elses BFP!

Hi girls

Hope everyone is well.

No need for any testing for me I'm afraid girls - :witch: got me today. So all those weird symptoms over the past week or so meant diddley squat :growlmad:

I've had enough :cry:

Speak of the devil.

I am soooooooo sorry Nat - I really, really thought this was your month. I am feeling really down now, but nothing compared to how you must be feeling. So sorry.

I think you and Mr Nat should book yourselves a wee 'conception-moon' over your ovulation period in January, to beat the winter blues and to give it a good try.

Please keep smiling Missus - thinking of you. Cx

:hugs::hugs::hugs:I'm so sorry Nat:kiss:. I really had myself convinced about you cos you had some weird goings on. Are you ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->