It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Oh no Nat :( That's really crap. I'm SO sorry *huge hugs*. Are you ok hon? We're all here to support you x

Thanks girlies :kiss:

I'll be ok. Burst into tears on OH after I sent message to you ladies on here, it's the first time he's seen me cry about it :cry: I myself really thought we'd done it this month.

WTH were all those symptoms about? :shrug: Particularly the 'pulsing' feeling :wacko: I'm not sure whether we did conceive and lose it early or whether my body was just acting up. My symptoms were very similar to those I had a few months ago when I was a few days late so I am wondering if I've now had 2 chems :wacko: If so though, I'm thinking this may well point to a problem in my body holding onto pregnancy as it seems I could have a problem with implantation happening successfully. I will certainly mention my thoughts on this to the doc in January and will be demanding every test under the sun to test for absolutely everything. There is something wrong somewhere.

Discussed with OH (when I'd calmed down from crying and saying that he might as well go find someone fertile as I'm useless :cry:) and we have agreed to take a month's break this month from 'properly trying' and just concentrate on enjoying christmas and then see doc and maybe also try acupuncture in the new year. He wants to keep on trying this next month I think really but at the moment I can't face it in December as my next AF is going to be due around Christmas Day and I'd rather just expect her than be wondering and her then turn up and ruin the day :nope:

Thanks for all your support ladies and I promise I will cheer up over the next day or two. At least this thread has been lucky so far for Stina and Kim eh - maybe it's doing us at the rate of one per month?? :haha:

ps: Kim, did you have your docs appointment today? x

oh im so sorry to hear that Nat, keep your chin up hun and huge hugs x

im having connection problems so if i disappear now and again its not me its my bloody laptop but will be disappearing in a bout 3 hours coz gonna get ready to jump on ol hubby when he gets in lol

oh he is italian and has a lot of staminer so he will cope lol , he asked me a while agon on the phone if i will be ready, you see the thing is he has no children and really wants one as i have two from a previous marrige we know it will happen and two and half years later of trying we will try anything and this is my third cycle of soy so i really think that its about time that it did so if i jump on him when he gets in we will be at it all night bless him - his suggestion :rofl:

Hi Nat, if its any comfort to you I know exactly how you're feeling. I have also just about had enough of the whole ttc thing. I thought the hospital visit would make everything feel better but although I'm happy the ball is rolling I know without doubt that I won't get pregnant until at least the new year:cry: month after month wasting our time. I think we're ntnp now but oh appears to have little/no interest in dtd anyway at the moment:shrug:. The difficulty is I know I'm in my fertile time and to not try is bloody hard!
For something thats supposed to be 'natural' it sure as hell has become a nightmare. I hope you can feel better about everything and get that appointment booked so they can do a little invesigation into whats going on. Try to keep your chin up hun, I know its hard but at least we've all got each other here to moan with and also have a laugh with:hugs::kiss:

ur husband is opposite of mine 1 lolz,lolz hez studying here n he use to say m not graduating in this stuff lolz,very zy person,,lolz

Thanks Lou :hugs: It does mean so much to me you know having you girlies to talk to on here. I am sooo glad I joined this site, I think I'd have gone mad a long time ago without it - particularly this thread :thumbup: The 'It Fell Out' crew are the best :happydance:

I actually feel a little better too after letting it all out to OH - I don't think he realised how much it was getting to me. He certainly does now! :haha: He is so much calmer about it all than me and still thinks we have nothing to worry about - his stance is that it just takes more time for some people than others and that it just seems like it is easy for everyone else around me. He mentioned this forum and said to me "you've told me yourself about all the ladies on there, some of whom have been trying a lot longer than us, so you know we aren't the only ones". I know he's right but the hormones of AF day make things ten times worse don't they?

Sorry to hear you're fed up too. Initially you seemed a lot more positive after your appointment. I guess both of us just have to make a firm New Year's Resolution that by this time next year we WILL either be pregnant or already have a :baby: in our arms :thumbup: Whatever we need to do to get it!! x

I try to put on a postive front to try and trick myself into feeling better:haha:
I think my oh is fed up with me being upset about not getting anywhere! He made a comment yesterday that I'm not as much of a happy person that I used to be. I just don't know what to think about any of it anymore. And as for ntnp, its more like not trying not trying, I'm guessing he is stressed and tired but it doesn't do much for the old confidence I can tell you!
I'm glad having a :cry: made you feel a bit better. I hope you're right about the :baby: in the new year, we all certainly deserve it!

I guess it's a lot of pressure on the men too, I'm sure he still wants a :baby: as much as you and is just worried how hard you are finding it.

My OH told me off for saying about him being better finding someone else, promised me that even if we could never have children he will never do that. I know this to be true of course as his ex-wife changed her mind about them having a family a couple of years into their marriage and it was her that eventually left him after 10 years of marriage - because she wanted the single life, nothing to do with children. He had accepted that he would not be a father. I don't want him to have to accept it again :cry:

Why is this so hard?? When you first decide to try it's so exciting! But there is nothing exciting about this now :growlmad:

How very true Nat, I thought I'd be pregnant after a couple of tries:haha: I don't want it to become an issue for us but it sure gets me down! Maybe I should start dressing up my 5 cats and pushing them round in a pram:haha:
You're oh sounds a supportive man which is always a great comfort when you're having a v hormonal day:thumbup:. Is he the same age as you?
What do you think about trying baby aspirin? I must say I'm a bit worried aswell about taking anything like that without docs say so. The thing I don't get is that I thought aspirin thins the blood, how does that help ttc?

How very true Nat, I thought I'd be pregnant after a couple of tries:haha: I don't want it to become an issue for us but it sure gets me down! Maybe I should start dressing up my 5 cats and pushing them round in a pram:haha:

Hi Toots, I noticed your cute cat picture yesterday and now you have another one! Gorgeous both of them. I am completely cat mad and I treat my cats like babies too, I have 4 Somalis. xx

Hi silver willow, your cat pic is gorgeous! Proper little poser.
My current pic is of Noodles, he is a singapura. I've also got a siamese and 3 rescue moggies. I'd have more if oh would let me but he seems to think 5 is enough, I disagree:haha:. I'm mad about my cats to, they are very spoilt!

Well, Silver - I have to say she is beautiful. As can be seen a few pages back, I am not a big cat fan (mine is the most annoying creature in the whole wide world, and the last I'll ever have), but I do appreciate a gorgeous animal! She looks very cuddly too! Toots also has four cats, I believe, and it sounds like they are her babies too!

I, on the other hand, have 3 labradors, who keep me very busy! And, yes, they are my best friends, my sisters and my children, all rolled into one! Life would be very dull without them!
!

She is beautiful and a cuddly sweetheart, thank you, I'm like a proud Mum now!! :)
Well sounds like you can understand my nuttiness if your dogs are your babies! 3 labs must keep you very fit! Thinks dogs take well to babies not so sure about cats.

I agree silver,I think dogs take to babies better. I dread to think how my siamese will behave if we have a :baby:, she follows me around everywhere. Even sits crying by the front door when I go off to work according to my oh!

Hi silver willow, your cat pic is gorgeous! Proper little poser.
My current pic is of Noodles, he is a singapura. I've also got a siamese and 3 rescue moggies. I'd have more if oh would let me but he seems to think 5 is enough, I disagree:haha:. I'm mad about my cats to, they are very spoilt!

I thought he looked like a Singapura! I love Siamese too, I love their voice. We went to the Supreme cat show on Saturday and I saw lots of them there.
Everyone thinks I'm nuts having 4 so great to find someone who has 5. I always seem to get mine in pairs though, so will have to jump from 4 to 6. OH loves them too, he wants a Maine Coon next! Think we might go for a baby first though :winkwink:

I agree silver,I think dogs take to babies better. I dread to think how my siamese will behave if we have a :baby:, she follows me around everywhere. Even sits crying by the front door when I go off to work according to my oh!

Hmmm yes sounds a bit like one of my clingy little cats (willow)! Not sure how she will take a :baby: Lets hope we get to find out soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->