It fell out! 2 births so far! :-)

Hello everyone :D
I am going absolutely crazy here, :witch: still hasn't reared her ugly head, I'm getting heartburn, nausea, headaches, dizziness everytime I stand up or even if I've been walking around for a while suddenly a wave of dizziness will hit me. Hopefully the doctor can tell me whats going on, on Friday.

That must be driving you bonkers - all positive signs, but still, without that positive test result you don't know where you stand. Is your appointment on Friday?

Uh oh - I am starting to feel really, really yucky. My boss is not helping - just come in with two rolls and is making as much noise as he possibly can eating them, and it is making me feel really, very sick. Headachey, cold and just downright crappy feeling - want to go home to my bed.

Moan, moan, moan!

I might wait until after tea time... Then walk doggies somewhere en route, get home and get the fire on, then have a wee lie down. Am in my 'single house' again tonight, so no Mr Windswept to do everything for me! Need to do some food shopping too, grrhhhhhhhh.

Hate how I can be fab one minute then not the next. Ach well...

So sorry you not feeling too good Windswept,
How are you toots
Murd it may just to be too early to test as yet but its all sounding so good for you , hope doc does a blood test and the result is Preggo xx

Hi Ladies :flower:

Sorry you're not feeling too well Stina. Hope you don't get snowed in too!

Ink, are those your daughters?

How is everyone? I'm still definitely of the view of having a month off, think we need it. Then off to docs in new year to hopefully start investigations.

x

Hi ink, are you having a good day? Is your new avatar a pic of your girls?
Nat, I had ewcm today (tmi sorry!) and we have not dtd at all so I know I'm missing ovulation this time round. I feel strangely ok with that, I was finding it tough to get my head around not trying but at least I won't have the trauma of a bfn leading up to Xmas! How do you feel about having some time off? Do you know yet what treatments your nhs trust offers couples?

I feel fine about it, for the exact reason you say. If I have a 31 day cycle like this last one the :witch: will be due for me on Christmas Day! I would rather just leave it this month and know that she is coming, than be analysing every symptom and her then turn up. I also just feel that there must be something preventing it so just want to see docs in new year now to find out what that something is.

Are you definitely planning the same this month then, just going to have your tests done and wait for the results of them?

I think we will fit criteria for any help such as IUI or IVF as neither of us have any children, we are both within the age limits, have been together long enough etc. This is what I found on the internet anyway but I guess doc will confirm x

I'm sure there's something preventing me conceiving so actively trying is a waste of time and failing every month is to painful so definately going to not try. It's been liberating to know we are missing ovulation this month:haha:
The fertility nurse told us that you have to have a bmi of under 30 ( both you and oh), be non smokers for at least 6 months and as long as the woman is under 40 then you qualify for nhs treatment. Our nhs trust pays for 3 iui treatments and 1 ivf but she said every hospital is different. You'll have a blood test around cd3 and then again roughly a week after you get a positive opt to check you are actually ovulating. They test for clymidia and that's what takes the time, the bloods are away for about 6 weeks. All oh has to do is give a sample. Some men don't ejaculate sperm, just seman, and if that's found to be the case then they can remove the sperm from his testicles(ouch!) that made my oh eyes water a bit:haha:

Can it be the case that the man has no sperm whatsoever, in semen or in testicles?

I'm same as you, just don't see the point in trying at the moment as feel I'm wasting my time.

I've had an e-mail back from both the friends I e-mailed to say I've had enough trying. They're both being very supportive and saying that it probably is time to get to docs to get checked out now and that it could be just something simple that is easy to fix. My friend in New Zealand, who I know is trying for her 2nd child (she conceived her first on the first try!), informed me that she conceived last month but lost it very early. So that is sad. But is it bad of me that I just thought "well at least you know you can conceive in the first place!" I have never even had a sniff of a :bfp: :cry:

x

She said that sometimes (rare) men can be a carrier of cystic fibrosis which will cause them to have a faulty tube from testicle to end of penis (not sure of the medical name if it) and although sperm is produced it isn't ejacuated.
I think also that some men don't produce sperm at all so I guess the only way to conceive would be through donor? She did also say that it's not at all unusual for a mans sperm sample to come back with low results so they just have another go. I'm pretty sure that my oh sample will come back low as his job involves him sitting down all day which is probably boiling the poor little mites!:haha: he also goes to the gym regularly which again causes a lot of heat!
Having problems yourself ttc makes us all have strange feelings towards people close to us getting pregnant etc, perfectly natural I would say and nothing to worry about:hugs:

Evening girls. How are we all doing?

Nat and Lou- sounds like you've both got a sensible approach to this month. You both need a break from the stress, and it's better that you enjoy Christmas and New Year fully than have things hanging over your head and potentially ruining it.

Things are fine here. Cramping has eased off a lot today, so I'm hoping that means things are settling down. Of course, I have no idea what it means which continues to freak me out! I'm still expecting to come on every time I go to the loo and I need to start chilling my boots soon, or OH is going to get me carted off to the funny farm! I'm actually annoyed that I'm doing this because I feel like I haven't been able to let myself enjoy the bpf, and I don't want to ruin it for OH. I'm such an idiot :dohh:

Not sure how much I'll be able to come on here in the next few days as my mum is coming up to stay until next Tues. I will do my best to keep up with everyone on here though, even if I'm only stalking you on my phone :winkwink:

I thought the same thing. But my dr once told me that if some is leaking out, then enough got in! :)

Evening kim, please relax and enjoy the feeling cos you've worked bloody hard to get there Hun! Just think, you even drank disgusting herbs so I think you very much deserve to stop worrying and enjoy. You've been told!:haha:
Have you got anything planned to do with your mum? Will she be told the good news:happydance:

Lol, those bloody herbs! I still have a load left- any takers? :haha:

Yeah, will tell my mum and OH's parents- I'm expecting a fairly hysterical response! Won't tell my sisters until Christmas all being well and a couple of my closest friends but that will be it until the magical 12 week mark. No way I could wait long to tell mum and in laws because (heaven forbid) if anything happened, I'd want them to be there for me.

Always such a positive outlook I have :blush:

I guess the worry is natural Kim but everything is going to be dandy from now on. As soon as you start to show you'll have to post a bump pic like Stina does, that way us girls can come on the full journey with you both:happydance:. Have you announced yourself on the first tri forum yet?

I am so glad that Nat and Toots have each other - I think you guys have a good approach and I really, really hope that everything works out for you very, very soon.

Stork - I know how you feel, and hope that you soon turn it around and enjoy it... I was told by my SiL when I was feeling all worried about it all that 'we're only pregnant for 9 months, and we may never be again, so we are as well to make the most of every second of it - to enjoy it rather than worry it away'. And that's what I intend to do - cysts or no cysts!

Less than 20 hours to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->