It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww hunni so sorry your going through this iam sending all the prayers in the world for you I can only imagine how yok are feeling and what's going through your mind :( xx

It's nice to know im not crazy but then again it's absolutely terrifying! Thank you much I need all the prayers I can get!

Oh wow. I’m so so happy she took you seriously - I hope for your sake that it isn’t cancer. I know you have to be out of your mind with worry right now. I wish we could all give you a big group hug.

Feel free to come vent or message me if you just need to chat!

Thank you soi much that is so sweet of you! This next week is going to be so difficult I just really hope it flies by ot maybe ther results come early!!

I'm so glad you found someone that will listen to you and take you seriously. Imagine if you weren't in tune with your body. If, God forbid, it is cancer, surely you've caught it at such an early stage. Continuing to think about you and pray for you and your family. Keep us posted as results roll in.

I can't imagine, having a poas addiction really came in handy now lol if that's what it is then I deff caught it early which will hopefully help if God forbid it's bad news, I think what's making it even harder is that she thinks I ovulated so if I caught that egg & it is the c word then she says I'd have to terminate as well which would devastate me! Thank you honey you're amazing!

Took this just now it came with the opks there's deff a line but obviously that doesn't mean much anymore

Screenshot_20190121-183149_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190121-183234_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190121-183425_Pixlr.jpg

I couldn't tell if the pics uploaded so here they are if not

Screenshot_20190121-183149_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190121-183504_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190121-183234_Pixlr.jpg Screenshot_20190121-183425_Pixlr.jpg

Im so sorry that you are scared. I can only imagine what you are going through right now and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The good news is that if it is C then you caught it very very early. Hopefully its just a benign mass thats causing the elevated levels. Im going to keep sending lots of light and love your way... Virtual hugs to you! All of us have your back and will be here to lend an ear and strength to you.

Oh no hon... i'm so sorry. I'm really so sorry but I am so glad you finally got a scan. Your horrid doctor should have given it to you months ago. Thank God she listened and took you seriously. Your other doctor should really be ashamed of herself.

I don't think the next part to your journey is going to be easy, but we are here and we fully support you either way. I am praying thay the growth is just benign and that you can have a beautiful outcome from all or this.

I'm so sorry again for all that you're going though. Thank God you've got that pee on a stick addiction!

Oh lovely! I’m glad you got to see a different nurse rather than your dr... it’s good you’ve actually got some kind of answer. I’m sorry they found a mass.... but hopefully that mass is just scar tissue or some Kind of benign lump. Problem is the word mass just sends your mind into overdrive. Sending you some positive vibes and massive hugs. Like other ladies have said we are all here for you! Xxx

So glad you are finally being taken seriously! It all sounds very scary...but as others have said if it’s the worst outcome at least it’s been caught quick. Hope this week goes quickly for you and the result come ASAP xxx

Oh hun :hugs:

Listen, let's not go to the C word just yet. I am so glad they are being thorough tho, that is very important, just to make sure it's all okay. But my mom, my aunt AND my cousin, have all had masses on their ovaries and uterus and it was all fine, it was NOT the C word, sometimes it happens. A lot of uterine masses are benign. I am thinking about you honey, and please try not to worry too much. Everyone here is keeping you in their thoughts and sending you positive vibes.

I'm glad someone finally helped you. What a scary time right now For you. We are here for you if you need to chat. As for testing if it were me I'd stop. You said she's going to scan for pregnancy later on. No sence in stressing even more over weather your pregnant cuz if you are it won't be viable as she said. Know it's hard not to. And it will drive you more nuts because your tests go pos neg without being pregnant. Wish you the best.

Aw Katie, bless, you must be so scared!
Easier said than done, but try not to think about the worst because even if it is cancerous, you have no other symptoms do you, so it would have been caught really early. You wouldn't know anything about it if you weren't a poas addict (thank goodness you are tho).
I've recently had a breast cancer scare myself so have an idea how frightening it can be. My biopsy came back clear and I'm really optimistic it will be the same for you.
I know we don't know you 'in real life' but we're all here to support you and here for you to talk to and vent.

Thinking of you xxx
:hug:

Sending you massive hugs and lots of love. What a journey you have been on! :hugs: <3

Oh wow, I am so glad finally they scanned you. I can not imagine how you are feeling. I really hope it’s not anything scary. I would be putting in a serious complaint as it should never have taken this long for you to be scanned ❤️Xxx

I’m sorry you don’t have firm answers just yet but thank God this other doctor listened and took you seriously. I am so cross for you that your regular doctor has left you so long.
I would think there’s much more chance this not being anything worrisome, though I know that’s easy for others to say. Focus on your family, they’re all you need to help you through, whether this be a brief worry for nothing or not

Hope you are in a bit of a better headspace today hun. :hugs:

Im sorry I just had to get away for a day left the little ones with the older ones and just went out did some retail therapy and turned my phone off for the day(dh kept his on for the kids) it was really nice! I am feeling better today much better! I feel ok I don't have any other signs or symptoms so I'm staying positive for now! Gosh the out pouring of support on here is absolutely amazing! Yall are some of the biggest hearted kindest amazingly beautiful women I've ever known and I cannot thank you enough opening this and reading all the out pouring of support and all the messages that are just so sweet it made my day even better!!! Thank ya'll so much I'll keep you updated! Thank you ladies for being sooooooooo amazing!!

Sounds like the perfect escape. Sometimes you just need to get away from the noise and craziness! We all have everything crossed for you lovely! Knowing someone out there is thinking of you helps I think. Take care of yourself and let us know how things are going xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->