It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it's there now. I agree with above poster. I see it though.

I see a very faint line but with your history it’s hard to say. I would test myself for a couple more days and if the tests don’t get VERY dark after a couple of days I’d assume it’s the cyst producing hcg again and get the biopsy. Better to be safe. That’s just what I would do tho. Good luck to you and glad u found some answers eventually x

I agree with this xx

Samanthatc that is a plan! That's what I'll do thanks ladies sometimes im too much in my head and I can't think straight!

Well, I can see that line for sure and if it wasn't for your history I would be saying congratulations to you. Me personally, I would wait and see what the next tests look like like PP stated. If they don't get darker I would ask for another ultrasound before you do the biopsy just in case. I would think that wherever you get it done at would have the ability to perform an ultrasound just to be on the safe side.

That line looks like my bfp at 8dpo! I’d retest and personally if it were me I’d use a couple different brands with the same urine. If they all had lines like that then hcg is clearly going up and I’d suspect a new pregnancy. I would request bloodwork to check your hcg levels because if it’s a new pregnancy it’s probably too early to see anything. If this is a new pregnancy how many dpo would you think you are?

First...I'm so sorry you're STILL going through this. Thank God this doctor actually listened long enough to do a proper scan.

But you need a repeat scan before you can do anything else like pp's said. A good transvaginal ultrasound should be their primary steps and since it's so hard for you to get a beta, the repeat testing to check for progression is all you really can do. I'm so sorry.

I'm in the US and I'm in Florida. I don't understand how and why it takes them so long to do what needs to be done. I would have had an answer with several ultrasounds, betas and even the biopsy done within two weeks. God bless you. I can't imagine how hard this has been and since you've been through it for SO LONG it's insane to me that you're still left without answers.

I’m sorry you are still awaiting answers hun❤️ Hope your doing ok x

I went to get more of those tests and they're out the frer are out wtf is it mating season :haha:sorry bad joke lol but that was crazy all I could get was ther generic frer blue dye ugh but I'll hold and try, I ordered a pack off Amazon that has reg digital and rapid first response and overnighted them this is going to ne a long 24 hours! I called the the np told her we want a repeat beta repeat ultrasound before we move forward she agreed so I'll go in tomorrow and should have results for the first one tomorrow and second who knows:shrug: it sucks that I still feel so confused ive had six babies been pregnant 10 times I really know my body but this all has left me lost and confused! It's causing a lot of stress on my marriage he's trying to be supportive but I'm pissy and emotional so sometimes I push to far and so does he lord I hope we get some news soon!

Aww hun...thinking of you and praying for the best tomorrow!

I know about getting emotional and pissy with all the hormones! Thank God for great DH's!

Good for you! Glad you’re doing more betas! I think it’s a very early pregnancy! Maybe 7-8dpo!

I did the Walmart frer knock off over saturated it and it had a horizontal line instead of vertical oh how I despise blue dye ](*,):gun: I did another ovulation test and it was still positive I guess all I can do now is wait, wait for my tests to come, wait for beta results then wait for follow up beta wait for my next ultrasound I feel like all I do is wait ugh

:hugs: Im so sorry hun. Im glad your getting repeats on the bloods and a new ultrasound.

We are here for you hun. Praying that you get answers soon ♡♡♡

Thinking of you....

How are you? Were you able to get your scan and beta?

Ive got my fingers crossed that this will help you get some clearer answers today.

Ive got my fingers crossed that this will help you get some clearer answers today.

Thank you hunn you've been so supportive I tal appreciate it so much! I guess telling you ladies the time doesn't say much haha it's 245 here now so 2 hours to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->