• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its been so long since you saw your first very faint bfp. I'd be little concerned that something else was going on. I've been following your journey for the past few weeks, and I hate to be *that* person, but I don't think this is a pregnancy or at least not a viable one. :( I'm so sorry.

With your last baby, did you have a vaginal or csection? Is there any way there was any placenta left over that could be fueling your body with little bits of hcg? I would keep every single one of those tests and put a date on it with permanent marker. Take it all with you on Monday (or whenever your appt is) and demand a full bloodwork panel. You can tell them that you understand this may or may not be pregnancy related, but *something* is going on to cause bfps...and you have a right to know.
When I had my CP in 2016 it started very faint, got a smidge, and I mean a teeny tiny bit darker, and then it sat there like that for days. I went in and my hcg was a 13, and they confirmed pregnancy. I went back a few days later and it was a 3, but I was still showing light bfps. They lasted for a little while until my AF came and then they went totally negative. So it is possible that you had a CP and its just taking a long time to get out of your system - but I dont think it would come and go.

You're doing all you can. Just don't let them push you around or give you the run around. Its your body, not theirs. :hugs:

I agree with what Mara says. I had a friend who had left over hcg still in her weeks after giving birth. Good thing she didn't get an infection because of it. It is odd your tests are positive on digitals then tests go negative next day. Hcg shouldn't fluctuate that much . Wish you the best.

Yeah i thought that it was left over placenta at first as well but if that was the case 5 months later i would be showing signs, infection pain discharge something of tge sorts, I've seen hcg stay in the system weeks sometimes a couple months but not 5 months. I do not think that im pregnant from the very first positive test if i were to be it'd be from the most recent round of tests starting a a few days ago BUT now I'm back to something I'd wrong not pregnancy as tge tests have faded again i took one earlier and it was damn near negative just the vvvf line. I don't think it's a chemical as i got the first positive line in mid November and have yet to start my period or bleed at all the last time i had any bleeding was 3 weeks after birth. I had a vaginal delivery but it was very traumatic and that was why in the beginning i thought the was placenta left over but now i really don't think that's the case because there would be other signs not just positive tests. It's such a train wreck of a situation and i totally feel run over by my doctor i have a horrible feeling that there's something bad going on i just feel it in my heart and i can't kick the feeling and that's why when i got the bloodwork of 21mui, positive digital and my lines started to darken i really prayed it was pregnancy because that is not something scary but now that they've gone again i just know in my heart of hearts something is wrong and i don't know why

heya sweet just wanted to put some input in as I know what situation you’re in we’ll can kind of relate my tests were nearly negative on some brands faint on others positive on digitals went through the whole thing with having my hcg measured my hcg was 118 and test from the pound shops were negative. The doctors were trying to say it’s a failing pregnancy but my levels were climbing slowly I had no pain just slight bleeding any how I had a calospopy done to find out I was having an etopic pregnancy :( please make sure they investigate you further !! Don’t want to scare you just want you to be aware of the possibilities hope you have some answers soon xx

My only other thought is that maybe you have cysts. I do know that those can cause false positives but again I doubt it because your tests get darker and lighter. Plus, I don't think it would happen 2 months in a row. Im honestly at a loss for you. I don't know what would cause this to happen twice in as many months.

Maybe you should look for a new doc or get a second opinion. Hope they figure out what's going on.

Oh honey! I wish I had answers but it’s all a bit confusing. Demand answers from your dr.... they can’t leave you like this xxxsending hugs x

I will demand something more be done and answers be found i can't just live in limbo it's tearing me apart! I thought cysts as well at first but the kinda seems to be a pattern of sorts? Im so sooo thankful for you ladies you've definitely kept me grounded through this time who knew strangers could be my saving grace and such a blessing so thank you all so much and i will keep updating daily and hopefully I'll have an answer soon!

Hope your doing ok today!

ahhh h... thanks darlin! I'm doing I've forced umyself to stop testing until monday It's doing nothing but stressing me more! But who am I kidding I'm already thinking about getting just one box tomorrow but we will see it's tough because we also dtd on the12th so who knows! I keep thinking stop having sex until its figured out but DH knows all the right moves lol

ahhh h... thanks darlin! I'm doing I've forced umyself to stop testing until monday It's doing nothing but stressing me more! But who am I kidding I'm already thinking about getting just one box tomorrow but we will see it's tough because we also dtd on the12th so who knows! I keep thinking stop having sex until its figured out but DH knows all the right moves lol

Lol! Well thats good that he know exactly how to push your buttons! FX for monday that they figure something out...

I'm so sorry you're going through all this hun, must be so frustrating for you not having any answers! I hope you get them soon. :hugs: x

Wow Katie, what a nightmare. Glad they're finally taking you seriously and scanning you. Really hoping you get some answers soon lovely x

My opks came in today, and ther first one I took was positive, well it was as dark as control not darker, then second one was lighter than control but I never went to get any tests busy day, tomorrow cannot come soon enough!

You ladies are just so amazing much more than I could ever ask for! Thank you all for not making me feel rediculous and helping me through every step, I will deff update asap tomorrow I cannot wait but I have to admit in a little terrified!

Strange your opk was positive??? Goodluck for today lovely. I’ve got all crossed for you. Be thinking of you xxx

Strange your opk was positive??? Goodluck for today lovely. I’ve got all crossed for you. Be thinking of you xxx

I thought ther same thing but I don't know it was positive then negative and now it's close to positive again. I can't sleep stressed about Screenshot_20190121-002006_Gallery.jpg tomorrow

I’m not surprised your stressed lovely! All super confusing!!!! I just hope you get answers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->