It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im glad you got out and had some "me time" and feel a little better!

How’s things lovely? X

Im doing ok forcing myself not to test is sooooooooo hard lol my mind will still wonder sometimes and think about all the what ifs but I'm trying my best to stay positive what will be will be I cannot change that so no need to go crazy, but I do struggle with that. Thanks for checking on me, it means so much!

I'm so glad the new Dr listened. Now you'll finally get answers! :hugs:

When is your biopsy? Wishing you all the very best!!

It’s hard with the unknown because you shouldn’t stress and worry yourself with the unknowns but because they are just that you can’t help but worry. It’s very true what will be will be but I’ve all crossed all is ok. Be thinking of you xxx

Not the same thing at all really but I am also having a scare right now - I have a hard mass/spike in my throat almost poking out now from behind one of my tonsils and I have to go to an ENT appointment on February 4th. I am also scared as I have two little girls and cannot stand the thought of something serious happening to me or my health.

Hope it turns out to be something benign for both of us! It's awful just waiting. :(

Hey guys! So my bloodwork came back perfect no heightened white count everything was perfect my hcg level was 3 BUT she did a test in the office because I brought my recent tests that are positive like very positive and her test was positive as well??? So she did another blood draw and scan the scan showed something in the uterus it was just a crap bedside so she couldn't see well bit she said she'd call me pregnant for now but still have to wait again. She wants to hold off on biopsy until we know for sure that I am or not with my blood work being perfect she said she's not really thinking cancer anymore she said it's most likely a benign tumor called a teratoma which is actually a complex cyst. Im not 100%relieved nor do i100% believe I'm pregnant as ive been here before but with that said I don't have that ferling of dread like I did. She wanted me to come home and discuss with DH whether we wanted the biopsy with risk to losing pregnancy if I am or if we want to hold off. Im sure we may hold off but I'm not sure because I am still a bit scared they're wrong???!!! What do you ladies think? What would you do in my shoes???

It's a tough one. If your hcg levels are only 3 then why would hpt be showing positive that's very odd. Unless the cyst is causing false pos tests. Also With hcg only being 3 there wouldn't be anything to see on ultrasound. I'd get a second opinion if it was me. Someth8ng seems off. Good luck hun. I'd get the biopsy done but that's me. Thanks for updating I was wondering how u were doing. ♡♡

It's a tough one. If your hcg levels are only 3 then why would hpt be showing positive that's very odd. Unless the cyst is causing false pos tests. Also With hcg only being 3 there wouldn't be anything to see on ultrasound. I'd get a second opinion if it was me. Someth8ng seems off. Good luck hun. I'd get the biopsy done but that's me. Thanks for updating I was wondering how u were doing. ♡♡

The hcg level was from last week 6 days ago and she thought I had just ovulated she ran another one today when I was there. I have thought about just paying out of pocket and going too Denver because it would take months to get in anywhere here. It is so tough I started taking ovulation tests last week as well tget were positive then negative but have been positive since friday im just totally confused and I don't know what to do ive prayed and prayed for some help or an answer

The hcg level was from last week 6 days ago and she thought I had just ovulated she ran another one today when I was there. I have thought about just paying out of pocket and going too Denver because it would take months to get in anywhere here. It is so tough I started taking ovulation tests last week as well tget were positive then negative but have been positive since friday im just totally confused and I don't know what to do ive prayed and prayed for some help or an answer
Aww hun I'm sorry. Things still seem so confusing for you. I really hope you get some definite answer soon.

Aww hun I'm sorry. Things still seem so confusing for you. I really hope you get some definite answer soon.

Thanks sweety, I never thought I'd want another, and I guess that's not what I was hoping, but now with all this crap I think an actual pregnancy and benign tumor sounds beautiful

These are all im using for now as fuck ive spent so much on tests, but this was about 4 minutes in so I'd say they're pretty dark but still don't believe it

Screenshot_20190128-153700_Gallery.jpg

Ther only thing I don't like about them is because they're purple when they're light they look grey

I don't know what is happening I upload it post it it's there I see it exit out of the thread go back and they're gone!!!!

I see a very faint line but with your history it’s hard to say. I would test myself for a couple more days and if the tests don’t get VERY dark after a couple of days I’d assume it’s the cyst producing hcg again and get the biopsy. Better to be safe. That’s just what I would do tho. Good luck to you and glad u found some answers eventually x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->