It's back again please help. !!!!!!!UPDATE PG 8!!!!!!! IVE DONE DIGITALS LOOK ON PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking of you hunni good luck for the appointment :) hope you are ok lovely? Xx stupid question I no xx

Thinking of you! Hope you can get some answers soon!

So the beta was 51 but today urine test was negative again? She did ther scan and didn't see a sac but there's something in there in the same spot she saw it last time she ran another beta but she thinks now I'm not pregnant good lord this is so confusing! We've agreed to ther biopsy she will do another scan on friday day of ther biopsy if it turns out I am pregnant we will not proceed. This is freaking nuts wtf is going on! She checked my tubes but got now says they're clear we will see what the next level is when we get the beta back but good lord ther doctor is flabbergasted

If your not pregnant why hcg 51? So strange the hpt was negative too. Did she talk about ectopic pregnancy with your tests going pos to neg and back and forth?

I wonder if she's seeing a cyst in the same spot as she saw something last US. Glad your getting the biopsy done. Wish you the best of luck.

You poor thing BIG HUGS. ♡♡ so confusing I'm so sorry your go8ng through all this. Xo

Wow...this is crazy, but at a 51 you are technically considered pregnant, and my urine doctors test was so faint at "4 weeks" that they said I was not pregnant and then said wait a minute it is very very faint. Good luck during the biopsy. Hoping for good news for you.

Thats insane! I really hoped you would have a better answer today.

This is all strange. I think that mass is causing the hcg tbh. I think biopsy is best but no problem with ultrasound before it's performed. Sorry you are going through this

I’m sorry that you still don’t have a solid answer. What a crazy ride this is. Hopefully it’s just a cyst. Big hugs.... thinking of you xxx

It could have been a faulty test. My doctor goes on bloods, that is the best way. What a rollercoaster you have been on. Lucky number 7! Good luck for Friday.

So my oldest son's girlfriends mom(lol I don't know why that sounds funny) it's am ultrasound tech like a really good one she did my ultrasounds when I was in for preterm labor doing my fluid measurements after my water broke at 31 weeks, she's offered to let me come in this weekend on the dl and really really scan me look for any and everything. Think I should take her up on ther offer?

If she finds something I have to figure out a way to get a scan on the record because this will be completely off record the only thing she said she could do is print a picture with none of her info on it and I could take it in sounds sooooooooo shady 8-[:-# lol but I totally trust her she works for our one and only hospital so I just don't want to get get in trouble

Yeah I know what you mean, a bit risky but I think I’d go for it! Hope your doing ok hun. Xx

It will be nice to have time not be rushed and she wants to look at everything from my kidneys all the way down to my uterus

You could have her do it but you could also wait till your next US before your biopsy. It's up to you.

Why do u think that wouldn't be on your records then?? I'm confused..... so all the ultrasounds and blood work you've had so far are not in your records now??

Last edited:
I absolutely think you should do it. A thorough scan is just what you need, and thankfully you have someone who can do it for you without rushing or treating you like a crazy person. I say do it.

That way you can make a more informed decision about the course of your healthcare from that point. You need to see exactly what's in your uterus, outside of it, the whole nine. Then you can go from there and know what you want to do. No one has to know and you don't have to take the OB/GYN that you've been seeing your results unless you think they really need to see them.

If it's a pregnancy, great and if it's not, then you can make a better decision about the next steps and be more prepared. Praying for you, and please, PLEASE keep us updated!

This sounds like a major blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->